Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☑ The Everything Emporium™! All your needed goods in one place®! ✨ (FREE FOLLOWS FOR STAFF!) [RSS Feed]
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

☑ The Everything Emporium™! All your needed goods in one place®! ✨ (FREE FOLLOWS FOR STAFF!)

UnderBros64 wrote:

e
:v

anakgama
Scratcher
100 posts

☑ The Everything Emporium™! All your needed goods in one place®! ✨ (FREE FOLLOWS FOR STAFF!)

wait a minute your username is like pompom in my singing monsters
TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: TheUltimateHoodie
Work you want done: pfp
Deadline: take your time
Description: surprise me
Are you following the thread: yes
Have you read our rules: yes
Everything Emporium coupon code (if you have one, you get a mysterious bonus item): no
Do you want a specific worker to do your order?: no

can somebody give me something to put in my signature
TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

actually youre down on staff, if i join, can you give the shop in my signature a shoutout?

TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

you know what, im doing it anyway
How Active are you? (1-10): 10
Scratcher Status (Scratcher or New Scratcher): Scratcher
Which position are you applying for?: Artist
How long on Scratch?: 1 month and 3 weeks
Experience in other shops?: yes, the one in my signature and the one linked in the shop in my signature
Do you own any shops?: the shop in my signature
Alternative accounts?: no
Why should we choose you?: i do art well, my pfp is an example

Last edited by TheUltimateHoodie (Dec. 23, 2023 09:00:35)

pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

Experience in other shops?: yes, the one in my signature and the one linked in the shop in my signature
You've been added for making art.

RandomPerson13764
Scratcher
50 posts

Username: RandomPerson13764
Work you want done: Playtesting and Bugtesting
Deadline: 26 Dec 7:00am (Eastern Standard Time)

Description: I would like Playtesting, and Bugtesting on my new “Platformer Demo 2” project. Try to destroy the game and give feedback. if you find bugs, or want to give feedback, then tell me in the comments.

Are you following the thread: Yes
Have you read our rules: Yes

Everything Emporium coupon code (if you have one, you get a mysterious bonus item): I don't have one.
Do you want a specific worker to do your order?: No, I just need multiple testers.

I am a random guy which codes!

fav block:
([speed x v] of [player v])
TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

You've been added for making art.
yahoooooooo

Jensvp2
Scratcher
100+ posts

i need ideas for my project called mareOS (its an operating system just like windows ten)
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

Jensvp2 wrote:

i need ideas for my project called mareOS (its an operating system just like windows ten)
You might wanna go to Ideas for that and not Requests or any shops.

TP2222
Scratcher
100+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

ACITIVITY CHECK
Hi! If you are staff, quote this and say “active” if you are active.
active

CODE,CATS,NO SCHOOL!!!
when I receive [Cat! v]
play drum (D) for (join [0.] (L) )beats
wait until <(who) = [Me!]>
add [Me!] to [Fun! v]
Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

pasta_enjoyer7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! I'd love to request something-a piece of artwork.
Username: pasta_enjoyer7 (fine with being called pasta_enjoyer)
Work you want done: A piece of fanart - Keefe from Keeper of the Lost Cities.
Deadline: Really any time is fine, don't want to rush the process
Description: If you can search the character up, the official images might work as reference images. Other than that, I don't have any specific requests.
Are you following the thread: I'm not; so please message me on my profile if you accept the order/have any questions/when you're done.
Have you read our rules: Yeah!
Coupon Code: None
Specific Worker: Anybody's fine

Thank you!

Happy almost-mid 2024! My favorite book series are Percy Jackson, The Unwanteds, and Keeper of the Lost Cities! I've read all of the books.

Here's a Scratch Partners studio you can join if you're new OR if you want to help out someone new!
TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pasta_enjoyer7 wrote:

Hi! I'd love to request something-a piece of artwork.
Username: pasta_enjoyer7 (fine with being called pasta_enjoyer)
Work you want done: A piece of fanart - Keefe from Keeper of the Lost Cities.
Deadline: Really any time is fine, don't want to rush the process
Description: If you can search the character up, the official images might work as reference images. Other than that, I don't have any specific requests.
Are you following the thread: I'm not; so please message me on my profile if you accept the order/have any questions/when you're done.
Have you read our rules: Yeah!
Coupon Code: None
Specific Worker: Anybody's fine

Thank you!
taken

TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello! I see that your store is the perfect partner for The Hoodie Shop, and I would like to offer you a partnership opportunity!
How this works:
Post the link of my shop under your store, and I will do the same! There is no need to merge, as I feel that it is too complicated. However, my staff can feel free to join your shop and vice versa!

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Scratch On!
Sincerely,
@TheUltimateHoodie

Last edited by TheUltimateHoodie (Dec. 25, 2023 08:42:27)

pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

Hello! I see that your store is the perfect partner for The Hoodie Shop, and I would like to offer you a partnership opportunity!
How this works:
Post the link of my shop under your store, and I will do the same! There is no need to merge, as I feel that it is too complicated. However, my staff can feel free to join your shop and vice versa!

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Scratch On!
Sincerely,
@TheUltimateHoodie

Gonna add it…
(also bulbabump)

TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cool same

TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TP2222 wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

ACITIVITY CHECK
Hi! If you are staff, quote this and say “active” if you are active.
active
i just saw this, active

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! This is from the Gemstone Federation. The word “outstanding” in your shop’s description on our page had to be changed to “amazing” because of a glitch with the filter.
I am sorry about this, and if you have a better replacement word than “amazing”, please let me know.

In my opinion, AI is the most disputed topic on Scratch. I'm not kidding. This topic about adding AI to Scratch got 5 pages of posts in 2 hours, all of it full of AI arguments. People even got to insulting each other. It's crazy.
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

Hi! This is from the Gemstone Federation. The word “outstanding” in your shop’s description on our page had to be changed to “amazing” because of a glitch with the filter.
I am sorry about this, and if you have a better replacement word than “amazing”, please let me know.
Okay! I understand.

mxauttp5
Scratcher
4 posts

oh whatever
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☑ The Everything Emporium™! All your needed goods in one place®! ✨ (FREE FOLLOWS FOR STAFF!) [RSS Feed]