Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡ [RSS Feed]
DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO
Scratcher
500+ posts

[Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡

….

Last edited by DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO (Nov. 7, 2023 15:15:51)

Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡

*This is my signature, more info on it here! Scroll down by highlighting anywhere and press shift and the down arrow key.

Get your images up to the forums with my shop: Imagif Hosters (for free!)
If you have some time to spare, perhaps go read my Scratch Wiki essays!
And since I'm here I should probably advertise my projects but I can't find a good project I made.
11 (almost 12) - He/Him
NotK3ndricAlt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username*: NotK3ndricAlt
Pronouns: he/him
Type*: Pixel Art
Prompt*: Sonic the Hedgehog
Color Pallete: The sonic colours (white and black for eyes, blue for head, black for nose, blue and pastel yellow for torso, pastel yellow and white for hands, red, white and yellow for shoes)
Canvas Size: Any size will do fine, thanks!
Details: Idk
Have you read the terms*: Yes, I read the terms
Other info: I like pizza

I quit making Scratch projects, but still active on the forums!
when green flag clicked
lights :: looks
camera :: sensing
action :: sound
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NotK3ndricAlt wrote:

Color Pallete: The sonic colours (white and black for eyes, blue for head, black for nose, blue and pastel yellow for torso, pastel yellow and white for hands, red, white and yellow for shoes)
So do you mean a remix of sonic the hedgehog?

*This is my signature, more info on it here! Scroll down by highlighting anywhere and press shift and the down arrow key.

And since I'm here I should probably advertise my projects but I can't find a good project I made.
11 (almost 12) - He/Him
NotK3ndricAlt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Eason_9 wrote:

NotK3ndricAlt wrote:

Yeah

when green flag clicked
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NotK3ndricAlt wrote:

Eason_9 wrote:

NotK3ndricAlt wrote:

Yeah
Ok

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey, there. I was wondering what site/program you use to create your pixel art. I wanted to create some of my own

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
Cat-----
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username*: Cat—–
Pronouns: He/him
Type*: Pixel art
Prompt*: Wednesday Addams from Netflix's “Wednesday” in the style of a character from an RPG (kind of like this)
Color Pallet: any colors work for this
Canvas Size: 64x64
Details: If you could make more frames that would be great: facing up, right, left, down. Please show me your first one before you do these though.
Have you read the terms*: Yes, I have read the terms.
Other info: Please ask me on the profile comments if you have any questions or need reference art

I'm inactive. Kinda done with Scratch. Thanks for three fun years!

Hi! Welcome to my signature!

Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

Hey, there. I was wondering what site/program you use to create your pixel art. I wanted to create some of my own
I use Aseprite

Cat----- wrote:

Username*: Cat—–
Pronouns: He/him
Type*: Pixel art
Prompt*: Wednesday Addams from Netflix's “Wednesday” in the style of a character from an RPG (kind of like this)
Color Pallet: any colors work for this
Canvas Size: 64x64
Details: If you could make more frames that would be great: facing up, right, left, down. Please show me your first one before you do these though.
Have you read the terms*: Yes, I have read the terms.
Other info: Please ask me on the profile comments if you have any questions or need reference art
Ok taken.

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Eason_9 wrote:

cs4233117 wrote:

I use Aseprite
Alr ty.

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
NotK3ndricAlt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

When will my order be finished?

when green flag clicked
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NotK3ndricAlt wrote:

When will my order be finished?
It's already finished, I've posted it in your chatroom

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yes, I'm on vacation but I can use my mobile data to access the internet

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
levuong2013
Scratcher
12 posts

Order Form

Username: levuong2013
Prompt: Spy Kids sprites featuring Juni Cortez, Carmen Cortez, The Toymaker, Gregorio Cortez, Ingrid Cortez, The Silver Guy, Demetra, Arnold, Rez, Francis, Garry, Gerti, the Grandfather + grandmother + the pair of donnagon + cesca giggles. Each on a seperate file.
Color Palette: Like the characters
Canvas Size: A size that you think is appropriate because I have NO experience doing anything like this.
Details: I think I gave you enough information.
Have you read the terms: Yes, I read the terms.
Other info: This is a big order, please do the other smaller orders before doing this one.
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

levuong2013 wrote:

Order Form

Username: levuong2013
Prompt: Spy Kids sprites featuring Juni Cortez, Carmen Cortez, The Toymaker, Gregorio Cortez, Ingrid Cortez, The Silver Guy, Demetra, Arnold, Rez, Francis, Garry, Gerti, the Grandfather + grandmother + the pair of donnagon + cesca giggles. Each on a seperate file.
Color Palette: Like the characters
Canvas Size: A size that you think is appropriate because I have NO experience doing anything like this.
Details: I think I gave you enough information.
Have you read the terms: Yes, I read the terms.
Other info: This is a big order, please do the other smaller orders before doing this one.
Taken

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
abcd_ioio
Scratcher
68 posts

Username*: abcd_ioio
Pronouns: no
Type*: pixel any
Prompt*: Fish
Color Pallete: any
Canvas Size: Any
Details: A few variants of small , medium and large fish. (2-3)
Have you read the terms*: Yes potato
Other info:

Go play my fishing game (Please), It's still beta so please also give feedback.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/906204181/

Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

abcd_ioio wrote:

Username*: abcd_ioio
Pronouns: no
Type*: pixel any
Prompt*: Fish
Color Pallete: any
Canvas Size: Any
Details: A few variants of small , medium and large fish. (2-3)
Have you read the terms*: Yes potato
Other info:
Please read the guidelines clearly before ordering

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
NotK3ndricAlt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Rating*: 10 / 10
Order Link*: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/7582995/
Description: VERY good pixel art! 10/10 shop, would recommend this shop if you want to have very good pixel art.
Have you read the guidelines*: Yes, I read the guidelines
Other info: The customers at this shop are very kind, we all like this shop!

when green flag clicked
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡ [RSS Feed]