Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡ [RSS Feed]
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡

ilovestories wrote:

Eason_9 wrote:

We're in need of vector artist, join now as a vector artist for a free follow + love and fav on one of your projects
Well, I'm glad to see someone's using the Gemstone Federation rewards thing. I thought that was abandoned
i didn't even knew that existed lol, I just add the rewards because no one wants to apply as a staff

*This is my signature, more info on it here! Scroll down by highlighting anywhere and press shift and the down arrow key.

Get your images up to the forums with my shop: Imagif Hosters (for free!)
If you have some time to spare, perhaps go read my Scratch Wiki essays!
And since I'm here I should probably advertise my projects but I can't find a good project I made.
11 (almost 12) - He/Him
ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡

Eason_9 wrote:

ilovestories wrote:

Eason_9 wrote:

We're in need of vector artist, join now as a vector artist for a free follow + love and fav on one of your projects
Well, I'm glad to see someone's using the Gemstone Federation rewards thing. I thought that was abandoned
i didn't even knew that existed lol, I just add the rewards because no one wants to apply as a staff
Well, now you can make it 2 follows with the gemstone fed's rewards. Check our “rewards” page.

pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username*: pompom454
Pronouns: he/him
Type*: (pixel art or vector designs, read the entire homepage for more info) pixel art
Style: (Is there a specific style you want for your order?) srb2kart like
Prompt*: (Describe what you want) Mr. Wolf (from The Bad Guys using the movie design) in a default SRB2Kart kart. You can use kartmaker to make the sprites.
Color Pallete: (What color should your pixel art use? Leave blank if any colors works)
Canvas Size: (Only up to 256x256 pixels, 32x32/48x48 recommended if you want simple sprites)
Details: Make sure to make his suit green because green is required for easy color changing. If you see duplicate sprites in the bottom of the kartmaker template, that's for getting hurt/falling in a pit. Also, the rectangle is for the signpost if you finish first (remember to make all sprites with his suit green).
Where will your art be used?: (This isn't required but its recommended to be filled in) For an SRB2Kart mod I am making. I'll credit you.
Have you read the guidelines*: Yes, I read the guidelines.
Other info: Nothing else…

Last edited by pompom454 (Dec. 22, 2023 02:39:57)

Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

Type*: (pixel art or vector designs, read the entire homepage for more info) pixel art
Prompt*: (Describe what you want) Mr. Wolf (from The Bad Guys using the movie design) in a default SRB2Kart kart. You can use kartmaker to make the sprites.
Color Pallete: (What color should your pixel art use? Leave blank if any colors works)
Canvas Size: (Only up to 256x256 pixels, 32x32/48x48 recommended if you want simple sprites)
Details: Make sure to make his suit green because green is required for easy color changing. If you see duplicate sprites in the bottom of the kartmaker template, that's for getting hurt/falling in a pit. Also, the rectangle is for the signpost if you finish first (remember to make all sprites with his suit green).
Where will your art be used?: (This isn't required but its recommended to be filled in) For an SRB2Kart mod I am making. I'll credit you.
Other info: I like potatoes, especially mashed potatoes! (I am being really unrelated!)
Please read the guidelines before ordering

*This is my signature, more info on it here! Scroll down by highlighting anywhere and press shift and the down arrow key.

And since I'm here I should probably advertise my projects but I can't find a good project I made.
11 (almost 12) - He/Him
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eason_9 wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

Other info: I like potatoes, especially mashed potatoes! (I am being really unrelated!)
Please read the guidelines before ordering
'k. Edited:

pompom454 wrote:

Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

Taken!

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

Okay, so I already responded to your comment on my profile, but I might have to say it again.
https://mb.srb2.org/threads/kartmaker-sprites-to-wad-in-record-time.26207/
One last thing, the karts on the bottom of the sprites.png in KC_example under the CSS icons and other stuff are just kart layers/refs and dont need filling in. Oh and one last last other thing to note, the karts next to the CSS icons are hurt sprites

pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

I am trying to be patient, but how much progress has been made? My back is itching to know.

Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

I am trying to be patient, but how much progress has been made? My back is itching to know.
Just started making it, I probably complete it by tomorrow

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username*: TheUltimateHoodie
Type*: (pixel art or vector designs, read the entire homepage for more info): pixel
Style: (Is there a specific style you want for your order?): rpg
Prompt*: (Describe what you want): rpg tiles, grass, wall, stone, dirt, wood stair (give 4, each in different directions), stone stair (give 4, each in different directions), window
Color Pallete: (What color should your pixel art use? Leave blank if any colors works):
Canvas Size: (Only up to 256x256 pixels, 32x32/48x48 recommended if you want simple sprites): i want two variants: 10x10 and 20x20
Details: read prompt
Where will your art be used?: (This isn't required but its recommended to be filled in): rpg
Have you read the guidelines*: Yes, I read the guidelines
Other info: make multiple variations of dirt

can somebody give me something to put in my signature
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

Type*: (pixel art or vector designs, read the entire homepage for more info): pixel
Prompt*: (Describe what you want): rpg tiles, grass, wall, stone, dirt, wood stair (give 4, each in different directions), stone stair (give 4, each in different directions), window
Color Pallete: (What color should your pixel art use? Leave blank if any colors works):
Canvas Size: (Only up to 256x256 pixels, 32x32/48x48 recommended if you want simple sprites): i want two variants: 10x10 and 20x20
Where will your art be used?: (This isn't required but its recommended to be filled in): rpg
Taken!

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

y

Eason_9 wrote:

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

Taken!
yoohoo

pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eason_9 wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

Just started making it, I probably complete it by tomorrow
Okay!

Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

update on my order progress?

Jensvp2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username*: Jensvp2, can't you just read that?
Pronouns: He/Him
Type*: (pixel art or vector designs, read the entire homepage for more info) Pixelated.
Style: (Is there a specific style you want for your order?) you can ask me later when u have examples
Prompt*: (Describe what you want) a rat
Color Pallete: (What color should your pixel art use? Leave blank if any colors works) blank if any colors work
Canvas Size: (Only up to 256x256 pixels, 32x32/48x48 recommended if you want simple sprites) 256 by 256 i guess
Details: just look at my pfp, and try to pixelate it
Where will your art be used?: (This isn't required but its recommended to be filled in) pfp
Other info: i might use it in my projects.

Last edited by Jensvp2 (Dec. 24, 2023 16:11:11)

pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

Any updates on my order?

Last edited by pompom454 (Dec. 24, 2023 17:40:05)

Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

Any updates on my order?
There's more sprites than I expected, might take around a day to complete

Jensvp2 wrote:

Username*: Jensvp2, can't you just read that?
Pronouns: He/Him
Type*: (pixel art or vector designs, read the entire homepage for more info) Pixelated.
Style: (Is there a specific style you want for your order?) you can ask me later when u have examples
Prompt*: (Describe what you want) a rat
Color Pallete: (What color should your pixel art use? Leave blank if any colors works) blank if any colors work
Canvas Size: (Only up to 256x256 pixels, 32x32/48x48 recommended if you want simple sprites) 256 by 256 i guess
Details: just look at my pfp, and try to pixelate it
Where will your art be used?: (This isn't required but its recommended to be filled in) pfp
Other info: i might use it in my projects.
Taken!

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eason_9 wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

Any updates on my order?
There's more sprites than I expected, might take around a day to complete

Jensvp2 wrote:

Okay!

Catchat2
Scratcher
71 posts

Username*: Catchat2
Type*: pixel art
Style: retro-ish
Prompt*: A metal robot with one wheel on the bottom and moves on that wheel. It has a bread face, with a screen in the middle of its face. It's hands are wrench shaped. Leave the screen blank as I'll make my own expressions. Create idle, ducking, spinning/hurt, running, throwing (his hands are above his head when he throws), jumping, and broom sweeping animations.
Color Pallete: Gray and brown variations. It's a bread robot.
Canvas Size: 32x32
Details: The brown is a bit potato colored.
Where will your art be used?: In a game that will be posted on game websites
Yes, I read the guidelines
Other info: I don't expect it to be fast as the staff aren't robots, so take your time.

Last edited by Catchat2 (Dec. 26, 2023 02:26:05)

Inactive, mostly. Maybe I’ll update this signature when I do something notable.

O the noble protector, emperor of the planet Choldia. He's gone now, but he'll be back.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡ [RSS Feed]