Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡ [RSS Feed]
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡

<< Heres some asmr falling sand

*This is my signature, more info on it here! Scroll down by highlighting anywhere and press shift and the down arrow key.

Get your images up to the forums with my shop: Imagif Hosters (for free!)
If you have some time to spare, perhaps go read my Scratch Wiki essays!
And since I'm here I should probably advertise my projects but I can't find a good project I made.
11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡

*This is my signature, more info on it here! Scroll down by highlighting anywhere and press shift and the down arrow key.

And since I'm here I should probably advertise my projects but I can't find a good project I made.
11 (almost 12) - He/Him
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Order Form

Username*: cs4233117
Pronouns: he/him
Prompt*: I would like a space-themed pixel art gif. I want there to be a black hole in the middle “sucking” in planets, light, and stars around it. If possible could you make another version but instead of a blackhole it's a white hole so it just “throws” planets, light, and stars around it. The opposite of what a blackhole does.
Color Palette: Space themed go wild with space colors
Canvas Size: I think 128x128 because I want this to be a pixel gif for my scratch pfp. (like yours)
Details: I think I gave you enough information.
Have you read the terms*: Yes, I read the terms
Other info: N/A

also this:

Hello! Your shop has been invited to join the Shop Connection Alliance, which is also known as the SCA.
By joining our federation, your shop will receive monthly reviews! If your shop was recently opened, you may request to have BBCode made for your shop.
All you will need to do is to go to our forum page located here and fill in the form!
See you there!

Yours sincerely,
cs4233117 from the SCA.

Taken from the IFSF.

Last edited by cs4233117 (Oct. 4, 2023 15:40:25)

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

Order Form

Username*: cs4233117
Pronouns: he/him
Prompt*: I would like a space-themed pixel art gif. I want there to be a black hole in the middle “sucking” in planets, light, and stars around it. If possible could you make another version but instead of a blackhole it's a white hole so it just “throws” planets, light, and stars around it. The opposite of what a blackhole does.
Color Palette: Space themed go wild with space colors
Canvas Size: I think 128x128 because I want this to be a pixel gif for my scratch pfp. (like yours)
Details: I think I gave you enough information.
Have you read the terms*: Yes, I read the terms
Other info: N/A

also this:

Hello! Your shop has been invited to join the Shop Connection Alliance, which is also known as the SCA.
By joining our federation, your shop will receive monthly reviews! If your shop was recently opened, you may request to have BBCode made for your shop.
All you will need to do is to go to our forum page located here and fill in the form!
See you there!

Yours sincerely,
cs4233117 from the SCA.

Taken from the IFSF.
Ok

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
-cremepuffs-
Scratcher
28 posts

hi

hi! i'm creme!

- she/her -
- african american -
- straight female -
- march tragedy cabin 2024 <33 -
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hi, one question

Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO wrote:

Hi, one question
What?

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
BluHorizon
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username*: BluHorizon
Pronouns: He/Him
Type*: Pixel Art
Prompt*: Caveman with two frames (The frames need to form a walking animation)
Color Pallete:
Canvas Size: 64x64
Details: This is for a game I'm working on called Survivor
Have you read the terms*: Yes
Other info: I have none.

Generation IX (9): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Hello! I'm BluHorizon, a boy who likes coding and geometry dash! Check out the Glow Shop! Glow Shop
Give me an internet? http://internetometer.com/give/50134
JC you're welcome I gave you your messages back
when green flag clicked
if <<(Kumquats Invaded?) = (True)>> then
o_o
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BluHorizon wrote:

Username*: BluHorizon
Pronouns: He/Him
Type*: Pixel Art
Prompt*: Caveman with two frames (The frames need to form a walking animation)
Color Pallete:
Canvas Size: 64x64
Details: This is for a game I'm working on called Survivor
Have you read the terms*: Yes
Other info: I have none.
Ok, taken.

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Eason_9 wrote:

HomeGuidelinesReviewsOrdersExample

Welcome to Eason's Pixel Art Shop, a place to order free pixel art for your games!
Please read the guidelines before posting anything

Hi there! I've been creating pixel art for about four months now. If you're looking for some high-quality pixel art for your game, you've come to the right place. My shop offers any type of pixel art you need. Simply fill out the form below and you'll have your art by tomorrow!

Why this shop?
By ordering in this shop, you can get your pixel art in just a week or less! I am happy to create pixel art for any purpose, from sprites, and animations, to backgrounds.

How do I order?
After reading the terms, scroll down to fill out the order form and await a response. You don't need to pay a single penny!

What can I order?
You can order almost any art product. This shop provides pixel art, and also vector art for PFPs, banners, and logos!

Order Form
Questions with * is required

Username*:
Pronouns:
Type*: (pixel art or vector designs, read the entire homepage for more info)
Prompt*: (Describe what you want)
Color Pallete: (What color should your pixel art use? Leave blank if any colors works)
Canvas Size: (Only up to 128x128 pixels)
Details:
Have you read the terms*:
Other info:
Review Form
Questions with * is required

Rating*: # / 10
Order Link*: (Find your order, then right-click the date you posted your order and click “Copy Link”)
Color Pallete: (What color should your pixel art use? Leave blank if any colors works)
Description:
Have you read the terms*:
Other info:
*If you're reviewing for a federation, you can use the federation's form
Resources

Banner:
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/shopbanner2.gif[/img]
Bump:
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/bumpshop.gif[/img]
Partners

Hoots Shop

Last edited by Eason_9 (Oct. 14, 2023 09:49:49)

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-removed- (accidental post)

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

11 (almost 12) - He/Him
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [Permanently Closed]>⭐✅ Eason's Pixel Art Shop ✅⭐ < | ✌Get high quality pixel art for your games! ✌| ⚡INSANELY FAST SERVICE!⚡ [RSS Feed]