Discuss Scratch

BookWormMDE
Scratcher
13 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

Hello everyone! The new event has been posted!

Communication managers, pls send this notification to at least 6 curators each by March 3rd!

*ping!* Here's a notification about the Eclipse RP. || With flowers in bloom, the people are collecting them in baskets and then making paints and dyes of all colors for clothing. Out of celebration for this time of plenty, the flower festival has started! How will your OC participate? || See the Eclipse studio for more information! [rntas:

Got it! Sending now!
ChickenBananaPotatoe
Scratcher
76 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

sent!!!
JessTheJediWriter
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

Hello everyone! The new event has been posted!

Communication managers, pls send this notification to at least 6 curators each by March 3rd!

*ping!* Here's a notification about the Eclipse RP. || With flowers in bloom, the people are collecting them in baskets and then making paints and dyes of all colors for clothing. Out of celebration for this time of plenty, the flower festival has started! How will your OC participate? || See the Eclipse studio for more information! [rntas:

Got it!
JessTheJediWriter
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

I just don’t see anything fast enough…
ChickenBananaPotatoe
Scratcher
76 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Hey!! @a_fandom_fanatic asked me this:
“My OC is a tailor. Could she make uniquely-colored dyes?”
And I just want to be sure if that's ok, before i tell them that's allowed. ‘
Tho i’m not completely sure-
because people shouldn't have uniquely-colored eyes,
so im just checking
JessTheJediWriter
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

ChickenBananaPotatoe wrote:

so im just checking

Is she mixing the colors?
ChickenBananaPotatoe
Scratcher
76 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

JessTheJediWriter wrote:

so im just checking

Is she mixing the colors?
i have no idea, thats all they told me. I can ask tho
mehlovewarriorcats
Scratcher
31 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Rainbowhite wrote:

mehlovewarriorcats wrote:

Rainbowhite wrote:

JessTheJediWriter wrote:

strang3rthing wrote:

JessTheJediWriter wrote:

March 1st sounds good! But I have to suffer Spanish tmr
oof that sucks TvT, at least you didn't have 3 Spanish teachers in 1 year tho :']

Try suffering a full 8 years of Spanish

Wow. I’m just doing duolingo French, no real classes and all that.
….Duolingo…? PLS DONT FORGET TO DO YOUR LESSONS!

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!! I WONTTTT (I hope)
Cool
-bookshelves
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

so im just checking

Yep, if they're made from flowers or plants!
Rainbowhite
Scratcher
19 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

so im just checking

Maybe she /could/ mix the dyes, but perhaps to make sure, you can ask her whether she mixed them or smt. I’m not so sure though
ChickenBananaPotatoe
Scratcher
76 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Rainbowhite wrote:

so im just checking

Maybe she /could/ mix the dyes, but perhaps to make sure, you can ask her whether she mixed them or smt. I’m not so sure though
yeah i asked them, waiting for them to respond llol
-bookshelves
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Hey, everyone! Just a few reminders:

• If you're an event planner (or anyone who wants to), please start thinking about what our event for next month should be and throw out ideas ^^

• If you're a communications manager, pls try to spread the word about the Eclipse and advertise about it here every few days or so. You can use this:
Are you looking for an active medieval rp? Then check out the Eclipse! We have events regularly ☾ In your community of Summerset, the people are happy because their lives are fair. But, once every month when the Total Eclipse occurs, the people shut themselves up inside their houses for the entire day without even a glance outside. You having grown up in Summerset still don’t even know why. No one will tell you. It’s up to you to find out… https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/29930452/
• If you're a sign-ups manager, keep up the good work and please remember to check it frequently <3

Thanks!!

Last edited by -bookshelves (March 5, 2024 17:21:20)

Wingsoffirefan87
Scratcher
72 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

• If you're an event planner (or anyone who wants to), please start thinking about what our event for next month should be and throw out ideas ^^

• If you're a communications manager, pls try to spread the word about the Eclipse and advertise about it here every few days or so. You can use this:
Are you looking for an active medieval rp? Then check out the Eclipse! We have events regularly ☾ In your community of Summerset, the people are happy because their lives are fair. But, once every month when the Total Eclipse occurs, the people shut themselves up inside their houses for the entire day without even a glance outside. You having grown up in Summerset still don’t even know why. No one will tell you. It’s up to you to find out… https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/29930452/
• If you're a sign-ups manager, keep up the good work and please remember to check it frequently <3

Thanks!!
Well, since April fool’s day is next month, maybe we could have a traveling circus come or smth? Maybe there could be an April theater where people could put on plays and magic shows and concerts? *le shrug*
mehlovewarriorcats
Scratcher
31 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Wingsoffirefan87 wrote:

-bookshelves wrote:

Thanks!!
Well, since April fool’s day is next month, maybe we could have a traveling circus come or smth? Maybe there could be an April theater where people could put on plays and magic shows and concerts? *le shrug*
…………..Am I the only one who thought of the clown song?
Wingsoffirefan87
Scratcher
72 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

mehlovewarriorcats wrote:

Wingsoffirefan87 wrote:

-bookshelves wrote:

Thanks!!
…………..Am I the only one who thought of the clown song?
Nope
ChickenBananaPotatoe
Scratcher
76 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

Thanks!!
alr!!!
-bookshelves
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Hi! There are a few bios waiting to be accepted, so pls take a look. Thanks!
strang3rthing
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

Hi! There are a few bios waiting to be accepted, so pls take a look. Thanks!
got it!
JessTheJediWriter
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Yeah sorry I have been kinda IA the last few days, I’ve been sick
folktael
Scratcher
32 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Thanks!!

Sorry! Midterms this week have me a little behind with sign ups!!!