Discuss Scratch

WingsofWonkTEI
Scratcher
23 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

I agree with you Twi. We could come up with our own little holiday for Nygale. We could base it off of a holiday here and turn it into our own thing.

I was thinking maybe the Royals have declared some sort of law that no one is happy about? Or something happens at a certain Eclipse. But people could choose what happens or people can use t anytime in their rp.
mehlovewarriorcats
Scratcher
31 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Personally, I think that we need a bit of ✨️drama✨️. My idea is that we have a civil war in Nygale.
school4girlsad
Scratcher
500+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Hey, guys! Sorry I'm late.

~ Pineapple • she/her • EDT

~ I love drawing (mostly I draw people), singing, and roleplaying ofc. :D

~ Actually, Jean was the one who got me started roleplaying! She was like “Hey, this is fun. You should check it out!” And so I did!

~ I love The Dreadmarrow Thief by Marjory Kaptanoglu and The Narnia Series to name a few. Also, I love songs by Faouzia and The Jonas Brothers.

~ My question, What is your dream vacation?

Answering Eclipsy, probably the Pirates of the Caribbean film series. :)

Answering Ellen, two Chihuahuas and one tabby calico cat! (And yeah, btw Jean and I are sisters.)

Answering Twi, I really want to see the Northern Lights so either Alaska or Iceland!

Answering Tei, I'm not really watching anything at the moment, but if you're looking for something, maybe try The Letter For The King or LoliRock. :D

Answering Forest, quesadillas, lol.

Answering Warrior, I like some Anime stuff, but not all.

⠀⠀⠀

-bookshelves
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Welcome, Pineapple! <3
-bookshelves
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

linkykins wrote:

I think we definitely need to have a festival of some sort, as it could give people something to visit. If it was fall, we could do a Fall Festival type thing, and for Winter, we could do a Snow Festival type thing. We could also do spring, summer, etc. It wouldn’t nest have to be for seasons though, we could do it for holidays or even just for simple made up things.

Hey, good idea, Twi! Maybe we could have a Harvest Festival around mid-September. What kinds of events do you think the festival would have?

Rollplayer12 wrote:

I might be able to help you with a project that has the Eclipse lore

Ooh, ok! What ideas did you have for the myths that could be circulating in Nygale?

WingsofWonkTEI wrote:

I was thinking maybe the Royals have declared some sort of law that no one is happy about? Or something happens at a certain Eclipse. But people could choose what happens or people can use t anytime in their rp.

I'd love to hear more of your ideas about this, Tei! <3

mehlovewarriorcats wrote:

Personally, I think that we need a bit of ✨️drama✨️. My idea is that we have a civil war in Nygale.

What are your ideas for the cause of a civil war? :)
ChickenBananaPotatoe
Scratcher
76 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

Hey, everyone! Now that we've gotten to know a little bit about each other, please tell me your thoughts and ideas for events/projects!

List of Event Ideas..
• festival
• new laws banning magic
• d|sease outbreak
• battle between the communities of Nygale?
+ your ideas

List of Project Ideas…
• lore about different causes of the Eclipse
• map of Nygale
+ your ideas

I like the diseasse outbreak. It's something everyione can relate towards. We should make it a major disease, where it makes ppl want to stay inside even more.
eclipsey_
Scratcher
8 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

ChickenBananaPotatoe wrote:

-bookshelves wrote:

Hey, everyone! Now that we've gotten to know a little bit about each other, please tell me your thoughts and ideas for events/projects!

List of Event Ideas..
• festival
• new laws banning magic
• d|sease outbreak
• battle between the communities of Nygale?
+ your ideas

List of Project Ideas…
• lore about different causes of the Eclipse
• map of Nygale
+ your ideas

I like the diseasse outbreak. It's something everyione can relate towards. We should make it a major disease, where it makes ppl want to stay inside even more.
i agree that sounds really interesting
linkykins
Scratcher
25 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

linkykins wrote:

I think we definitely need to have a festival of some sort, as it could give people something to visit. If it was fall, we could do a Fall Festival type thing, and for Winter, we could do a Snow Festival type thing. We could also do spring, summer, etc. It wouldn’t nest have to be for seasons though, we could do it for holidays or even just for simple made up things.

Hey, good idea, Twi! Maybe we could have a Harvest Festival around mid-September. What kinds of events do you think the festival would have?

We could probably do some type of actives similar to pumpkin carving, and we could probably do some type of games, and perhaps also a feast of some sort.

Last edited by linkykins (Aug. 31, 2023 14:57:36)

WingsofWonkTEI
Scratcher
23 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

WingsofWonkTEI wrote:

I'd love to hear more of your ideas about this, Tei! <3

I can't really think of a law but I think that a ‘no magic rule’ would definitely stir up some hate.
Maybe at an Eclipse they see something? Like a scene from their past etc. This could cause fear for everyone but some may want to find out what is causing it. The Eclipse itself or someone or something else???
*Theory alert*
Rollplayer12
Scratcher
18 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Rollplayer12 wrote:

I might be able to help you with a project that has the Eclipse lore

Ooh, ok! What ideas did you have for the myths that could be circulating in Nygale?

Hmm, maybe that their is a strange werewolf beast that haunts the night, and every one it bites turn into a monster each Eclipse. The monsters all come around and roam the night, looking for prey, but supposedly staying inside keeps them from getting you. This myth is mainly used to keep children to stay inside during the Eclipse, but some adults believe it’s true too.
ChickenBananaPotatoe
Scratcher
76 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Is there anything I could do to help?
WingsofWonkTEI
Scratcher
23 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

I was also thinking, we could make like a ball/gala and something goes down? Maybe like a royal family member has been mud3r3red or something dangerous is lurking? Just ranting ideas
linkykins
Scratcher
25 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

WingsofWonkTEI wrote:

I was also thinking, we could make like a ball/gala and something goes down? Maybe like a royal family member has been mud3r3red or something dangerous is lurking? Just ranting ideas

I like the idea of a ball/gala, we could probably do something with that.
-bookshelves
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Great ideas so far, guys! :) So here's what I'm thinking:

• We have a d|sease outbreak as our September event. Let me know your ideas for specifics - name of it, conditions, how it spreads, what can cure it

• The October Event will be a Harvest Festival! Once we decide the specifics of the d|sease, then we'll discuss the Festival event more!

• Forest and Twi, you can talk to each other about your ideas for the lore project and we might have that be the thing for November.

Okay, so that's the plan for now!
linkykins
Scratcher
25 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

That sounds good to me!

Last edited by linkykins (Sept. 2, 2023 08:04:01)

WingsofWonkTEI
Scratcher
23 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Sounds fun! I can't wait for this honestly!
eclipsey_
Scratcher
8 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

• We have a d|sease outbreak as our September event. Let me know your ideas for specifics - name of it, conditions, how it spreads, what can cure it

• The October Event will be a Harvest Festival! Once we decide the specifics of the d|sease, then we'll discuss the Festival event more!

• Forest and Twi, you can talk to each other about your ideas for the lore project and we might have that be the thing for November.

sounds great!
ChickenBananaPotatoe
Scratcher
76 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

Oooh! Sounds great! So here are my ideas for disease outbreak.
: we could call it something deadly like reapabnick (Ree-Pab-nick) er I dunno lol. It just popped in my head,
: It's conditions could be fever, nausea, soar throat, coughs
:It spreads through saliva, cough, sneezes, etc
: It can only be cured by drinking/eating this horrible and very rare ingredient.
those are my ideas.

Last edited by ChickenBananaPotatoe (Sept. 2, 2023 14:48:06)

Rollplayer12
Scratcher
18 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

Ideas for the disease: Gibberonium: It makes the people affected start giving random advice on things that aren’t helpful at that moment, it seems harmless enough, but it slowly drains brain power from the diseased: The ailment spreads if others around the victim get overly angry at them, and when this happens, it slowly spreads to the person/people who got really mad at them: Surprisingly, the cure is simple, just finish their sentence correctly when they are about to give advice, and this will cure them almost instantly.

Planning the lore project: Okay, we can do that. Twi, what do you think about the myth I mentioned a few comments above this, do you think it will work as one of the lore things?
linkykins
Scratcher
25 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

I think so! It’s interesting and I think we could get somewhere with it.

Also, I’m going to vacation tomorrow, and I won’t be back till the 8th. Just letting you all know, cause I’ll be pretty much inactive.