Discuss Scratch

-bookshelves
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Hello and welcome! You’re here because you were accepted as a manager in the Eclipse RP, so congratulations <3 Here’s our official forum where we will have our discussions. This is the place where you should send your ideas for events, suggestions, and questions. Please follow this forum so you can be updated!

Roleplayers (or other curious people): We kindly ask you to leave this forum. It will spoil the experience of the roleplay for you by giving away surprises of upcoming events, changes, etc. But, if you insist on sticking around, please do not post here.Thank you!

As you may know, myself (@-bookshelves) and Pineapple (@school4girlsad) are the hosts of this RP. We look forward to working alongside all of you in your jobs and helping the Eclipse grow and flourish!

⋆ ⬤ ☾ ◑ 〇 ◐ ☽ ⬤ ⋆

Without further ado, the moment you guys have been waiting for, here are the managers and their assigned jobs!

✉ Communications Managers: @WingsofWonkTEI • Tei/Tas • she/her/they • QLD | @ChickenBananaPotatoe • Ellen/Chicken • she/her • timezone | @JessTheJediWriter • Gracelyn • she/her • EST | @BookWormMDE • Book • she/her • EDT | @Epic_Blue_Cat6412 • Forest • he/they • EST

✎ Sign-Ups Managers: @eclipsey_ • Eclipsey • she/her • timezone | @mehlovewarriorcats • Warrior • she/her • EST | @strang3rthing • Layla • she/her • CT | @wolfgirl917 • Wolfie • she/her • PST | @folktael • Frea • she/her • MST

✩ Events Planners: @Linkykins • Twi • she/her • US Mountain Time | @Rollplayer12 • Forest • he/him • EDT | @Wingsoffirefan87 • Onyx • she/her • EST | @Rainbowhite • Amethyst • she/her • UDT

⋆ ⬤ ☾ ◑ 〇 ◐ ☽ ⬤ ⋆

- About being a manager

Managers are expected to complete their jobs to the best of their ability, check the Eclipse at least 4 times a week, and keep the rules enforced. Again, all managers have the ability to accept bios, but if that is not your job, then please wait to accept until 24hrs have passed without a reply from a Sign-Ups Manager.

To help us keeping things running smoothly, please let us know if you are going to be less active for a period of time, leaving scratch, moving accounts, or if you no longer want to manage. This is very important as it will help us prepare and make changes so that others can step in to help by my request if need be. ^^

We ask that you are respectful and kind in this forum. If an issue arises between yourself and another manager, please contact me on my profile, and I can help you resolve them.

⋆ ⬤ ☾ ◑ 〇 ◐ ☽ ⬤ ⋆

- About Events/Projects

We have already had a Gem Dance, an OC contest, the Jousting Tournament, Delirium outbreak, Harvest festival, Secret Santa, and now a crop shortage. One of our next events will be a flower festival!

Hopefully, we can have a new event/project each month. :) Pineapple and I will be the ones to ultimately decide what events/projects the Eclipse will have but it'd be great to hear your ideas for these, especially if you're an event planner!

See the lists below..

List of Event Ideas..
• festival (Fall/Harvest, Snow)
• new laws banning magic
• d|sease outbreak
• civil war (battle between the communities of Nygale)
• holiday
+ your ideas

List of Project Ideas…
• lore about different causes of the Eclipse
• map of Nygale
+ your ideas

⋆ ⬤ ☾ ◑ 〇 ◐ ☽ ⬤ ⋆

Our first task now is to introduce ourselves! For us to work together, we need to know a little bit about everyone. We can go around and use this form to introduce ourselves.

1) Your name, pronouns, and timezone

2) 2-3 of your hobbies

3) What made you start roleplaying?

4) What are some of your favorite books or songs?

5) Add a category for someone else to answer!

⋆ ⬤ ☾ ◑ 〇 ◐ ☽ ⬤ ⋆

Well, that's it for now!

Remember to follow this forum for updates and feel free to ask questions if you have them! Tyasm <33

Last edited by -bookshelves (Feb. 26, 2024 16:09:35)

eclipsey_
Scratcher
8 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

1)Eclipsey // she/her // UK (United Kingdom)
2) sport, reading, writing
3) I really enjoy being able to make stories with other people so when I found out about RPS I joined (1 year-ish ago)
4) I ‘m currently reading the diary of Anne Frank which is amazing but I also like the famous Five series and Harry Potter series, Some music I like is (I’m checking Spotify right now) Cars outside and We Fell in Love in October (i recommend)
5) what is your favourite film/ film series?
ChickenBananaPotatoe
Scratcher
80 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

1. Ellen, Speckle'Cloud/Speckle/Cloud/Chicken || She/her || CST

2. Sports(VOLLEYBALLLL LESS GOO), reading, and basically online, scratch/youtube(not a lot)/video games(not a lot)

3. A long time ago, I started reading warrior cats, and there was this rp game on roblox, and that basically made me start rping! And I haven't stopped, and I've enjoyed it a LOT

4. Oml, to many lets see, WC, WoF, Spy School, Rick Riordan, etc. (Go to my profile to see more) And I love Ed Sheeran/imagine dragon songs!!!(uhum ok so this is a little vital, but once in a while CORPSE :3, and Odetari,)
Also to answer @eclipsey_, I love fresh off the boat, or young sheldon.

5. Any pets? I need to know >

Last edited by ChickenBananaPotatoe (Feb. 28, 2024 03:10:56)

-bookshelves
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Hi! Eee so excited to meet all of you :)

1) Jean // she/her // EDT

2) I like reading fantasy, paranormal, mystery, and historical fiction. I also like to rp and write stories in my free time!

3) I started RPing because I wanted to have a fun writing game basically xD

4) Some of my favorite books are the Guardian Series by Heather Bowhay (I highly recommend it!) and my favorite song right now is Dandelion by Anna of the North

5) I'm answering multiples bc why not ;) My favorite film is probably either The Princess Bride or The Incredibles right now. I have 2 chihuahuas and a calico tabby cat :D

Last edited by -bookshelves (Aug. 26, 2023 20:04:26)

linkykins
Scratcher
25 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Thank you so much! I’m really excited to help manage this roleplay and I’ll try my best to help.

Here’s the introduction form <3

- Twi <> She/her <> US Mountain Time, but that will change soon, and I’ll let you know when it does.
- Drawing, dancing, playing video games and of course, roleplaying
- I found out about roleplaying 3-4 years ago, and I’ve been attached since. I loved making stories with other people and I thought being my characters was so fun.
- I love reading manga, and I love listening to lots of different kinds of music, but I personally favorite Hatsune Miku songs.
- Where’s somewhere you really want to visit?

Again, thank you for accepting me to be a manager, I can’t wait to work with all you!
eclipsey_
Scratcher
8 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

By the way

I just accepted __-shroom-__ 's character called Finley smithart anhd hes a shop owner can you add them onto the character storage if you are doing that?

also on the main rp it says that only @-bookshelves and @school4girlsad can accept ocs so you might want to change that just in case! thanks

Last edited by eclipsey_ (Aug. 26, 2023 19:36:33)

-bookshelves
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

eclipsey_ wrote:

I just accepted __-shroom-__ 's character called Finley smithart anhd hes a shop owner can you add them onto the character storage if you are doing that?

also on the main rp it says that only @-bookshelves and @school4girlsad can accept ocs so you might want to change that just in case! thanks

Thanks for letting me know! Since we have so many OCs, I've decided to remove the character storage and just make a list of curators who have met the max of 2 OCs so we can keep track.

I will change the description about managers now, thanks!
eclipsey_
Scratcher
8 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

eclipsey_ wrote:

Thanks for letting me know! Since we have so many OCs, I've decided to remove the character storage and just make a list of curators who have met the max of 2 OCs so we can keep track.

yeah i thought there was a lot thanks !
ChickenBananaPotatoe
Scratcher
80 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

eclipsey_ wrote:

Good idea
ChickenBananaPotatoe
Scratcher
80 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Wait, how did you make this discussion page?

Last edited by ChickenBananaPotatoe (Aug. 26, 2023 19:48:52)

-bookshelves
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

ChickenBananaPotatoe wrote:

I went to the discussion forums page, chose the collaboration section, and then clicked the button on the top right-hand side that said “Add Topic”

This page should explain more about forums. https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/Discussion_Forums
ChickenBananaPotatoe
Scratcher
80 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

ChickenBananaPotatoe wrote:

I went to the discussion forums page, chose the collaboration section, and then clicked the button on the top right-hand side that said “Add Topic”

This page should explain more about forums. https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/Discussion_Forums
Alright! Thanks!
WingsofWonkTEI
Scratcher
23 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Thank you so much for inviting me to be a manager!
Here is a bit about me!

~Tei/Tas <> She/her/they <> (QLD) Australia
~I love reading, drawing and I love Basketball + NRL
~I originally used this account for school until I came across A RP. I signed up and got accepted! Since then I've been a bit addicted XD
~I love Wings of Fire obviously, The Land of Stories and any fantasy adventure! I love Rock music like DIAMANTE, Flyleaf, Breaking Benjamin and as an addition, Dermot Kennedy
~What series or movie are you watching or just finished? I'm looking for something new to watch!
~Question Answers: My favourite film/ film series is Tales of Arcadia and Dragon Prince! I have a Greyhound and a Staffy/Great Dane mix. I would love to go to New Zealand or Switzerland!

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it!
Sorry it's long…
Rollplayer12
Scratcher
18 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

1) Forest, he/him, USA (Eastern)
2) Sports, Reading, and Lock Picking
3) Well I should first say that I’m an actor, so when I joined Scratch, I found that role playing was kinda close to acting. That made me look into it, and also I do DnD, so that’s also role playing. It’s just interesting to create your own story with another person, and that you don’t always know yourself what’s going to happen, kinda like writing a book.
4) Books: The Princess Bride, Ranger’s Apprentice, Most Brandon Sanderson, The Hiding Place, and The Young Carthaginian. Songs: Brighter Days (Blessings Offor) Just Like You (NF) Hey Runner (The Arcadian Wild)
5) Question: What’s your favorite food? Answers: The Princess Bride- I have a dog, cat, bird, and bearded dragon- Germany- Rocky
-bookshelves
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Rollplayer12 wrote:

snip

Ooh, you've read the Princess Bride? I've been wanting to read it for a while now. :)
Rollplayer12
Scratcher
18 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

Rollplayer12 wrote:

snip

Ooh, you've read the Princess Bride? I've been wanting to read it for a while now. :)

Well I started it, but I haven’t finished it
mehlovewarriorcats
Scratcher
33 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Hi! My name is @mehlovewarriorcats, but pls call me Warrior! My pronouns are She/Her. My hobbies are.roleplaying on Scratch and playing video games. Est ( America). I just like roleplaying in general. It's really fun for me. Not to mention, I get to meet new people, like you folks. Books: Magic Tree House. Songs: FNAF SONGS and other songs as well (:.Do you like Anime??? (Choose answer wisely (
-bookshelves
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Hey, everyone! Now that we've gotten to know a little bit about each other, please tell me your thoughts and ideas for events/projects!

List of Event Ideas..
• festival
• new laws banning magic
• d|sease outbreak
• battle between the communities of Nygale?
+ your ideas

List of Project Ideas…
• map of Nygale
+ your ideas
linkykins
Scratcher
25 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

I think we definitely need to have a festival of some sort, as it could give people something to visit.

If it was fall, we could do a Fall Festival type thing, and for Winter, we could do a Snow Festival type thing. We could also do spring, summer, etc.

It wouldn’t nest have to be for seasons though, we could do it for holidays or even just for simple made up things.
Rollplayer12
Scratcher
18 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

Hey, everyone! Now that we've gotten to know a little bit about each other, please tell me your thoughts and ideas for events/projects!

List of Event Ideas..
• festival
• new laws banning magic
• d|sease outbreak
• battle between the communities of Nygale?
+ your ideas

List of Project Ideas…
• map of Nygale
+ your ideas
I might be able to help you with a project that has the Eclipse lore