Discuss Scratch

-bookshelves
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

linkykins wrote:

Also, I’m going to vacation tomorrow, and I won’t be back till the 8th. Just letting you all know, cause I’ll be pretty much inactive.

Thanks for letting us know! Have fun <3
-bookshelves
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

ChickenBananaPotatoe wrote:

Oooh! Sounds great! So here are my ideas for disease outbreak.
: we could call it something deadly like reapabnick (Ree-Pab-nick) er I dunno lol. It just popped in my head,
: It's conditions could be fever, nausea, soar throat, coughs
:It spreads through saliva, cough, sneezes, etc
: It can only be cured by drinking/eating this horrible and very rare ingredient.
those are my ideas.

Rollplayer12 wrote:

Ideas for the disease: Gibberonium: It makes the people affected start giving random advice on things that aren’t helpful at that moment, it seems harmless enough, but it slowly drains brain power from the diseased: The ailment spreads if others around the victim get overly angry at them, and when this happens, it slowly spreads to the person/people who got really mad at them: Surprisingly, the cure is simple, just finish their sentence correctly when they are about to give advice, and this will cure them almost instantly.

Good ideas so far! I'll let everyone have 2 more days to throw around ideas/opinions and then I'll discuss with Pineapple so we can decide what the d|ease will be :)

Last edited by -bookshelves (Sept. 4, 2023 02:08:17)

ChickenBananaPotatoe
Scratcher
76 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

ChickenBananaPotatoe wrote:

Oooh! Sounds great! So here are my ideas for disease outbreak.
: we could call it something deadly like reapabnick (Ree-Pab-nick) er I dunno lol. It just popped in my head,
: It's conditions could be fever, nausea, soar throat, coughs
:It spreads through saliva, cough, sneezes, etc
: It can only be cured by drinking/eating this horrible and very rare ingredient.
those are my ideas.

Rollplayer12 wrote:

Ideas for the disease: Gibberonium: It makes the people affected start giving random advice on things that aren’t helpful at that moment, it seems harmless enough, but it slowly drains brain power from the diseased: The ailment spreads if others around the victim get overly angry at them, and when this happens, it slowly spreads to the person/people who got really mad at them: Surprisingly, the cure is simple, just finish their sentence correctly when they are about to give advice, and this will cure them almost instantly.

Good ideas so far! I'll let everyone have 2 more days to throw around ideas/opinions and then I'll discuss with Pineapple so we can decide what the d|ease will be :)

Alright! Sounds good, though personally I like Rollplayer12's idea. It's very creative, and amazing sounding. I feel like we can add something to it to make it sound a tad bit better.
WingsofWonkTEI
Scratcher
23 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Yeah! It’s something that is really fun and creative and I think people can use it in there roleplay!
-bookshelves
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Ok! It's been two days, so I'll be discussing the ideas with Pineapple now. We'll let you all know soon what we decide! :)
ChickenBananaPotatoe
Scratcher
76 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

Ok! It's been two days, so I'll be discussing the ideas with Pineapple now. We'll let you all know soon what we decide! :)
alr!
WingsofWonkTEI
Scratcher
23 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Can't wait!
Rollplayer12
Scratcher
18 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

Okay! Should we change some things on whatever disease you guys decide on?
-bookshelves
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Rollplayer12 wrote:

-bookshelves wrote:

Okay! Should we change some things on whatever disease you guys decide on?

You all don't have to change anything. ^^ Pineapple and I are looking at you guys ideas, and we might alter them or maybe decide to use a new idea of ours. We'll make the final decision soon.
-bookshelves
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Hey, everyone! Here's a quick notice. :)

Eclipsey has been doing a great job keeping up with bios for the Eclipse, but she's brought it to my attention that Warrior, the other sign-ups manager, hasn't been active. So if any of you have time/want to, please check the Eclipse sign-ups every now and then.

Again, the rule is:
All managers can accept bios, but please wait 24hrs without a reply from a Sign-Ups Manager before accepting.

If you see bios that haven't been accepted like the rule says, please look them over and accept them to help lessen her load.

Thanks you all! <3
eclipsey_
Scratcher
8 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

Eclipsey has been doing a great job keeping up with bios for the Eclipse, but she's brought it to my attention that Warrior, the other sign-ups manager, hasn't been active. So if any of you have time/want to, please check the Eclipse sign-ups every now and then.

Again, the rule is:
All managers can accept bios, but please wait 24hrs without a reply from a Sign-Ups Manager before accepting.

If you see bios that haven't been accepted like the rule says, please look them over and accept them to help lessen her load.

Thanks you all! <3
thank you, i will keep checking them it is just incase im away or at a club or something
ChickenBananaPotatoe
Scratcher
76 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

Again, the rule is:

Thanks you all! <3
Mk!
-bookshelves
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Hello hello, just wanted to keep you all updated! Sorry that it has been taking so long for me to set up the event. My classes have been hectic but I will definitely be working on it over the weekend.

Also, you all can start discussing your ideas for the Harvest Festival so we can get a head start on that :)

Keep up the great work <3

Last edited by -bookshelves (Sept. 15, 2023 03:16:44)

WingsofWonkTEI
Scratcher
23 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

No problems!
mehlovewarriorcats
Scratcher
31 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

I feel you. Classes are hectic. I can't catch a break! It's like your teachers think that you have all of this free time when in reality, you don't.
-bookshelves
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Heya! We've finally finished working on the event description!

Here's what it will be:

Throughout Summerset, people have started falling ill. Symptoms of shivers, sweating, coughing, nausea, and worst of all…hallucinations. Chaos has ensued, screaming, broken objects, brawls, people refusing to leave their houses, not going to work. People have started calling it the Delirium. Is it a virus? Or magic gone wrong? Whatever it is…can you find a cure?

So, I'll be adding this to the studio description. Also, for our communication managers Tei and Ellen, here's what you should send out to the curators!

*ping!* Here's a notification about the Eclipse RP. || тнroυgнoυт ѕυммerѕeт, people нave ѕтarтed ғallιng ιll. ѕyмpтoмѕ oғ ѕнιverѕ, ѕweaтιng, coυgнιng, naυѕea, and worѕт, oғ all…нallυcιnaтιonѕ. people нave ѕтarтed callιng ιт тнe delιrιυм. no one ĸnowѕ wнaт ιт ιѕ or wнere ιт caмe ғroм. wιll yoυ вe ιnғecтed? or can yoυ ғιnd a cυre? || See the Eclipse studio for more information! [rntas:

Tei and Ellen, please send this notification to at least 10 curators each to activate awareness about it :) If you want to send more, then definitely go ahead! Also for anyone else, if you want to send these to any curators, feel free to!

Tyasm!! <3

Last edited by -bookshelves (Sept. 18, 2023 00:46:45)

WingsofWonkTEI
Scratcher
23 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

Heya! We've finally finished working on the event description!

Here's what it will be:

Throughout Summerset, people have started falling ill. Symptoms of shivers, sweating, coughing, nausea, and worst of all…hallucinations. Chaos has ensued, screaming, broken objects, brawls, people refusing to leave their houses, not going to work. People have started calling it the Delirium. Is it a virus? Or magic gone wrong? Whatever it is…can you find a cure?

So, I'll be adding this to the studio description. Also, for our communication managers Tei and Ellen, here's what you should send out to the curators!

*ping!* Here's a notification about the Eclipse RP. || тнroυgнoυт ѕυммerѕeт, people нave ѕтarтed ғallιng ιll. ѕyмpтoмѕ oғ ѕнιverѕ, ѕweaтιng, coυgнιng, naυѕea, and worѕт, oғ all…нallυcιnaтιonѕ. people нave ѕтarтed callιng ιт тнe delιrιυм. no one ĸnowѕ wнaт ιт ιѕ or wнere ιт caмe ғroм. wιll yoυ вe ιnғecтed? or can yoυ ғιnd a cυre? || See the Eclipse studio for more information! [rntas:

Tei and Ellen, please send this notification to at least 10 curators each to activate awareness about it :) If you want to send more, then definitely go ahead! Also for anyone else, if you want to send these to any curators, feel free to!

Tyasm!! <3

That sounds awesome! I'll start sending out some! Can't wait.
-bookshelves
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

WingsofWonkTEI wrote:

That sounds awesome! I'll start sending out some! Can't wait.

Great, thanks! :D

Last edited by -bookshelves (Sept. 18, 2023 01:15:25)

linkykins
Scratcher
25 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Oh yay! This is going to be fun and exciting!
mehlovewarriorcats
Scratcher
31 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

It does sound fun Tei.