Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Rainbowhite wrote:

JessTheJediWriter wrote:

strang3rthing wrote:

JessTheJediWriter wrote:

March 1st sounds good! But I have to suffer Spanish tmr
oof that sucks TvT, at least you didn't have 3 Spanish teachers in 1 year tho :']

Try suffering a full 8 years of Spanish

Wow. I’m just doing duolingo French, no real classes and all that.

Oof, i suffer more people in Spanish that destroy my Spanish teachers braincells
strang3rthing
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Rainbowhite wrote:

JessTheJediWriter wrote:

strang3rthing wrote:

JessTheJediWriter wrote:

oof that sucks TvT, at least you didn't have 3 Spanish teachers in 1 year tho :']

my sisters doing french on duolingo too!
wolfgirl917
Scratcher
92 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

wolfgirl917 wrote:

Do you know what day of early March? My birthday is early march and I won't be online for the week.

Most likely March 1st ^^

Alright, that works for me
BookWormMDE
Scratcher
13 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

wolfgirl917 wrote:

Do you know what day of early March? My birthday is early march and I won't be online for the week.

Most likely March 1st ^^

Good to know! I'll be celebrating my birthday on the 9th and 10th so I'll be able to RP a bit between now and then.
Rainbowhite
Scratcher
19 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

BookWormMDE wrote:

-bookshelves wrote:

wolfgirl917 wrote:

Most likely March 1st ^^

Good to know! I'll be celebrating my birthday on the 9th and 10th so I'll be able to RP a bit between now and then.

Happy early birthday!! ^-^
BookWormMDE
Scratcher
13 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Rainbowhite wrote:

BookWormMDE wrote:

-bookshelves wrote:

wolfgirl917 wrote:

Most likely March 1st ^^

Ty!
strang3rthing
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

BookWormMDE wrote:

Rainbowhite wrote:

BookWormMDE wrote:

-bookshelves wrote:

wolfgirl917 wrote:

Most likely March 1st ^^

Ty!
Yw!
-bookshelves
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

strang3rthing wrote:

Epic_Blue_Cat6412 wrote:

that's my sig tho
if you keep doing this then bookshelves probably won't let you be a manager anymore, so please stop.

Forest hasn't done anything wrong, Signatures are allowed to have whatever scratch appropriate things you would like. ^^ I keep up with this thread, and so if I see an issue, I will address it. Please don't say things like “@-bookshelves probably will…” If you are unsure about something, please talk to me about it on my profile. I will just sort it out. Thanks!
strang3rthing
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

strang3rthing wrote:

Epic_Blue_Cat6412 wrote:

that's my sig tho
if you keep doing this then bookshelves probably won't let you be a manager anymore, so please stop.

Forest hasn't done anything wrong, Signatures are allowed to have whatever scratch appropriate things you would like. ^^ I keep up with this thread, and so if I see an issue, I will address it. Please don't say things like “@-bookshelves probably will…” If you are unsure about something, please talk to me about it on my profile. I will just sort it out. Thanks!
Got it, sorry! (just a tiny bit stressed)
JessTheJediWriter
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

BookWormMDE wrote:

-bookshelves wrote:

wolfgirl917 wrote:

Most likely March 1st ^^

Happy way to early birthday :3
ChickenBananaPotatoe
Scratcher
76 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Epic_Blue_Cat6412 wrote:

ChickenBananaPotatoe wrote:

-bookshelves wrote:

ChickenBananaPotatoe wrote:

Epic_Blue_Cat6412 wrote:

Epic_Blue_Cat6412 wrote:

i've been working and created a very basic/simple website we could use as our base!
https://65de967176405.site123.me/
click on roleplay or scroll down, click enter forum, new topic and follow the steps!
hey- ik that u are apart of the manager forum page for eclipse, but that doesnt give you the right to advertise here- and i believe multiple people have already told you to not advertise. So if you wouldn't advertise in this forum, that would greatly be appreciated, or im going to have to talk with Jean/Bookshelves about this- bcause being accepted as a manager means you will respect the process, and help the roleplay. It doesn't give you the right the advertise. Again, I'm not trying to sound rude or anything, but I'm asking you to please stop. Because if you keep on doing this after we've told you to stop many many times, then im going to have to talk with Jean/Bookshelves.

The site looks cool, Forest, but for the Eclipse, we're keeping everything on Scratch so that it's appropriate and accessible for everyone. Also, as clarification for everyone - advertising is only ok if it's Eclipse related, so that means that this was ok, but in the future, pls don't send any outside links ^^
ok yeah i understand, but also just so you know, Forest also posted,
"Pls look at this thread: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/733416/"
so, That's what i got a little shaky about- because it wouldn't let me quote it
that's my sig tho
im going to have a talk with bookshelves.
mehlovewarriorcats
Scratcher
31 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Rainbowhite wrote:

JessTheJediWriter wrote:

strang3rthing wrote:

JessTheJediWriter wrote:

….Duolingo…? PLS DONT FORGET TO DO YOUR LESSONS!
Rainbowhite
Scratcher
19 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

mehlovewarriorcats wrote:

Rainbowhite wrote:

JessTheJediWriter wrote:

strang3rthing wrote:

JessTheJediWriter wrote:

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!! I WONTTTT (I hope)
Wingsoffirefan87
Scratcher
72 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Rainbowhite wrote:

mehlovewarriorcats wrote:

Rainbowhite wrote:

JessTheJediWriter wrote:

strang3rthing wrote:

JessTheJediWriter wrote:

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!! I WONTTTT (I hope)
I haven’t begun to to duolingo yet but alas, it is only a matter of time before the darkness falls apon my open eyes. (Me attempting to get into random character)
wolfgirl917
Scratcher
92 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

*SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
What has happened here?
strang3rthing
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

wolfgirl917 wrote:

*SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
What has happened here?
IDK- T^T
JessTheJediWriter
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Guys- what about the manager chat-
-bookshelves
Scratcher
100+ posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Hello everyone! The new event has been posted!

Communication managers, pls send this notification to at least 6 curators each by March 3rd!

*ping!* Here's a notification about the Eclipse RP. || With flowers in bloom, the people are collecting them in baskets and then making paints and dyes of all colors for clothing. Out of celebration for this time of plenty, the flower festival has started! How will your OC participate? || See the Eclipse studio for more information! [rntas:
folktael
Scratcher
32 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

Epic_Blue_Cat6412 wrote:

is frea's icon creator done yet?

There was a small setback of loosing my account, but i have all the art i just have to recode the whole thing which i can most likely do over spring or summer break! (So it is happening just a bit delayed)
ChickenBananaPotatoe
Scratcher
76 posts

Eclipse RP Manager Chat

-bookshelves wrote:

Hello everyone! The new event has been posted!

Communication managers, pls send this notification to at least 6 curators each by March 3rd!

*ping!* Here's a notification about the Eclipse RP. || With flowers in bloom, the people are collecting them in baskets and then making paints and dyes of all colors for clothing. Out of celebration for this time of plenty, the flower festival has started! How will your OC participate? || See the Eclipse studio for more information! [rntas:
got it!!