Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0 ⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ //⚡ [RSS Feed]
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0 ⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ //⚡

yadayadayadagoodbye wrote:

Staff application thingie magingie
Username (And alts): Yadayadayadagoodbye (blablablahello but I don't really use that)
How Active are you? (1-10): about 7 on weekdays, 1 on weekends and holidays
Example work: this, this, this, and you could count this (though its more helping people with something, so its a remix)
Which position are you applying for?: Helping with code
Experience in other shops?: Nope
Do you own any shops?: Nope
Have you been muted or banned?: I have once been muted for talking about throwing rocks at maps (likely a filterbot misfire)
Why should we choose you?: I am epic pro skibidi
Did you read the T&C and Request Rules?: Yes, contort
accepted.

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0 ⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ //⚡

bump

GamerCboy_Extra
Scratcher
97 posts

Username (And alts): GamerCboy_Extra Gamed_Boi_YEA
How Active are you? (1-10): 7 times a week so a 8.7
Example work: this (trust me there is way more in this one than you oringaly saw so please look inside), this, this, and this.
Which position are you applying for?: All the art postions because I can do all of them.
Experience in other shops?: No because I cant find a lot of other good shops like what I mean is they are'nt very active with customers
Do you own any shops?: No, only because I dont really know what I should do with my shop but I am experienced with customizing the forums
Have you been muted or banned?: No
Why should we choose you?: You should hire me because I am a very good artist, I've been doing art ever since I start my first food fight when I was just 4, also because I am very used to scratch and I make 3 different color platletes of the same sprite so that the customer has the opitions. I also love art and coding.
Did you read the T&C and Request Rules?: Yes, also what does contort mean? like aculy

Last edited by GamerCboy_Extra (March 4, 2024 17:27:33)

The Gamers Best Of The Century

BluHorizon
Scratcher
100+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

ATTENTION: ACTIVITY CHECK

All who fail to respond to this activity check by QUOTING it will receive ONE STRIKE after one week of failing to respond. This excludes all employees on break.
I exist

Generation IX (9): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Hello! I'm BluHorizon, a boy who likes coding and geometry dash! Check out the Glow Shop! Glow Shop
Give me an internet? http://internetometer.com/give/50134
JC you're welcome I gave you your messages back
when green flag clicked
if <<(Kumquats Invaded?) = (True)>> then
o_o
TheCommCraft
Scratcher
500+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

(#328)

depresso-boiyo wrote:

ATTENTION: ACTIVITY CHECK

All who fail to respond to this activity check by QUOTING it will receive ONE STRIKE after one week of failing to respond. This excludes all employees on break.
Sorry, didn't see this with all the bumping

Random Project

spamton.gif

DUNGEON_EXPLORATION_03_02_23_01
COMPILED VERSION FOR HIGHER SPEED
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlueHorizon and TheCommCraft, today was the last day ya'll are safe dw darlings.

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GamerCboy_Extra wrote:

Username (And alts): GamerCboy_Extra Gamed_Boi_YEA
How Active are you? (1-10): 7 times a week so a 8.7
Example work: this (trust me there is way more in this one than you oringaly saw so please look inside), this, this, and this.
Which position are you applying for?: All the art postions because I can do all of them.
Experience in other shops?: No because I cant find a lot of other good shops like what I mean is they are'nt very active with customers
Do you own any shops?: No, only because I dont really know what I should do with my shop but I am experienced with customizing the forums
Have you been muted or banned?: No
Why should we choose you?: You should hire me because I am a very good artist, I've been doing art ever since I start my first food fight when I was just 4, also because I am very used to scratch and I make 3 different color platletes of the same sprite so that the customer has the opitions. I also love art and coding.
Did you read the T&C and Request Rules?: Yes, also what does contort mean? like aculy
denying, sorry, we don't really need more artists, but your art is certainly original.

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

TheCommCraft
Scratcher
500+ posts

buurp (bring up your post)

Random Project

spamton.gif

DUNGEON_EXPLORATION_03_02_23_01
COMPILED VERSION FOR HIGHER SPEED
Boxcat7
Scratcher
48 posts

http://deltarune.com/

i killd jax ya!!!!!!!!!
chippysmall4
Scratcher
1000+ posts

An Invitation From ⸙ The Fir Tree Federation ⸙
Join The Fir Tree Federation, Grow Your Shop!
The Fir Tree Federation Is An Organization Allowing Shops To Grow
We Offer Reviews To Shops With >4 Orders!

Last edited by chippysmall4 (March 8, 2024 09:37:02)

(Highlight + Shift + Down To See The Rest Of My Signature!)
Hi! I'm Cosmic-

Stuf
| Scratch Wiki | Empty My Stuff? Click Here! | Ocular | The SCM! | Project Nexus | More On The MyStuff Bug | Advanced Topics |

chaos

e
*digital art noises*
*forum noises*
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

chippysmall4 wrote:

An Invitation From ⸙ The Fir Tree Federation ⸙
Join The Fir Tree Federation, Grow Your Shop!
The Fir Tree Federation Is An Organization Allowing Shops To Grow
We Offer Reviews To Shops With >4 Orders!
denying invitation.

Boxcat7 wrote:

http://deltarune.com/
pls don't spam

-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username (And alts): -cloudcoding-
How Active are you? (1-10): 10
Example work: pfps and thumbnails and banner and code
Which position are you applying for?: all of the above things I just listed off
Experience in other shops?: glowshop and bugsquishers and at one point the og kb63 shop
Do you own any shops?: did but now I don't
Have you been muted or banned?: yes
Why should we choose you?: idk because I can contort my back and do orders quickly.
Did you read the T&C and Request Rules?: yes

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-cloudcoding- wrote:

Experience in other shops?: glowshop and bugsquishers and at one point the og kb63 shop
Why should we choose you?: idk because I can contort my back and do orders quickly.
hired. I love the way you hid the codeword too.

-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

-cloudcoding- wrote:

hired. I love the way you hid the codeword too.
yep lol

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
-YourLocalPhantom-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Does anyone have the link for the og KnightBot’s Shop? I wanna check something really quick.

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-YourLocalPhantom- wrote:

Does anyone have the link for the og KnightBot’s Shop? I wanna check something really quick.
Mm you can google it

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0 ⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ //⚡ [RSS Feed]