Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0 ⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ //⚡ [RSS Feed]
singingkitten_24
Scratcher
95 posts

⚡⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0 ⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ //⚡

Hello Knightbot63's Product Shop,

I hope this message finds you well. We recently received an order that unfortunately exceeds our current skills, as the worker that could complete this is inactive. We were wondering if it would be possible for you to fulfill this order on our behalf? We understand if it's not feasible, but we would genuinely appreciate any assistance you could provide. Your support would mean a great deal to us.

This is the order, if you need it.
Username: MrDanglyLegs
What you want: A pixel art character with animations (like the one from griffpatch's RPG tutorial - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/725577493/ ).
Colors or any design specifications: The guy should be wearing gym clothes (preferably white (base) and red (accents)).

Thank you very much for considering our request.

Best regards,
singingkitten_24, owner of Ville De L'Art.

Last edited by singingkitten_24 (March 9, 2024 21:27:54)

Thanks!
-singingkitten_24

I hope you're having a really good day!
add [a smile] to [ your face]
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0 ⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ //⚡

singingkitten_24 wrote:

Hello Knightbot63's Product Shop,

I hope this message finds you well. We recently received an order that unfortunately exceeds our current skills, as the worker that could complete this is inactive. We were wondering if it would be possible for you to fulfill this order on our behalf? We understand if it's not feasible, but we would genuinely appreciate any assistance you could provide. Your support would mean a great deal to us.

This is the order, if you need it.
Username: MrDanglyLegs
What you want: A pixel art character with animations (like the one from griffpatch's RPG tutorial - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/725577493/ ).
Colors or any design specifications: The guy should be wearing gym clothes (preferably white (base) and red (accents)).

Thank you very much for considering our request.

Best regards,
singingkitten_24, owner of Ville De L'Art.
We'd be happy to accept the forward of this order, I'll take it and try to complete it ASAP

edit: nvm I see another shop completed it.

Last edited by depresso-boiyo (March 11, 2024 13:25:53)

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

randomguy3513
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Randomguy3513
Reasons for Retirement: I havent been active for awhile and i think its best someone else becomes the head director.
Is this permanent:Yes
When are you coming back: Likely never, however you can always contact me!

I'm unfollowing this forum too so this will likely be the last you hear of me from here.

(Male) (He/Him) (2000+ posts) (4 Years)
Banner by depresso-boiyo, check him out!
Ctrl+shift+down to check out my projects!

Thanks for scrolling; if you like what I do, please follow me!
TheCommCraft
Scratcher
500+ posts

randomguy3513 wrote:

(#369)
Reasons for Retirement: I havent been active for awhile and i think its best someone else becomes the head director.

I'm unfollowing this forum too so this will likely be the last you hear of me from here.
goodbye [salute emoji]

Random Project

spamton.gif

DUNGEON_EXPLORATION_03_02_23_01
COMPILED VERSION FOR HIGHER SPEED
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

randomguy3513 wrote:

*hugs* you'll be missed random guy

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: iiucandyfloss
Owner of shop: @hxney-blxssxm
Does the owner have your permissions: Yes
Banner link: https://u.cubeupload.com/Crimm/Screenshot2024012211.png
Shop link: Our Forum (3.0 version) and Our Studio
Creation Date: Over 11 months old (the studio activity only goes so far back *sigh*)

credits to @happyha8 for image hosting my forum banner -

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Creation Date: Over 11 months old (the studio activity only goes so far back *sigh*)
sorry but I'm not really accepting partner requests on this shop :p

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

So are partnerships closed for Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0?

edit: Will this be considered later on? If so, could you tell me an estimation of when partnerships will be open?

Last edited by iiucandyfloss (March 14, 2024 18:36:26)

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

edit: Will this be considered later on? If so, could you tell me an estimation of when partnerships will be open?
partnerships are pretty much closed. I occassionally remove shops and add new ones but its usually only when I know a shop is closed permanently, which hasn't happened in awhile

edit: I porbably won't add any shops that ask for partnerships or post adds on the shop. I usually only join federations at this point. plus, this shop is kind of dead, no one's active anymore except the few glowshop members who also work here.

Last edited by depresso-boiyo (March 15, 2024 13:52:26)

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

partnerships are pretty much closed. I occassionally remove shops and add new ones but its usually only when I know a shop is closed permanently, which hasn't happened in awhile

edit: I porbably won't add any shops that ask for partnerships or post adds on the shop. I usually only join federations at this point. plus, this shop is kind of dead, no one's active anymore except the few glowshop members who also work here.

Ok
Wait so do you add shops without them asking to be added???

Last edited by iiucandyfloss (March 15, 2024 17:16:04)

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Ok
no I apply on their shop and if I'm added I add them back

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

Ok
no I apply on their shop and if I'm added I add them back

Ohhhh

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: ilovestories
Work you want done: I'd like a version of my PFP in pixel art.
Deadline (minimum 2 weeks, don't post asap): 1 week
Describe more: It should have the same colors and depict the same character. It should be pixel art. This order is for a federation review.
Where to Notify: My profile.
Are you following the thread (You need to in order to give us a review): Yes.
Have you read the T&C: Yes. (I can't find a codeword for ordering, sorry if there is one.)
Do you want a specific worker to do your order?: No.

Last edited by ilovestories (March 25, 2024 16:12:26)

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

Username: iloevstories
Work you want done: I'd like a version of my PFP in pixel art.
Deadline (minimum 2 weeks, don't post asap): 1 week
Describe more: It should have the same colors and depict the same character. It should be pixel art. This order is for a federation review.
Where to Notify: My profile.
Are you following the thread (You need to in order to give us a review): Yes.
Have you read the T&C: Yes. (I can't find a codeword for ordering, sorry if there is one.)
Do you want a specific worker to do your order?: No.
I'll take this order.

-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username (And alts): -lCosl-
How Active are you? (1-10): 9, I am super active on weekdays but slightly less active on weekends.
Example work: I draw pixel art, very good at drawing character game art, I create vector logos (I usually contort them) (Ex. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/970965142/ Includes a logo and a banner), vector banners (previous link), can draw a bit of realistism (if that's needed?) (Ex. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/975563919/ ), can code a bit (Ex. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/984098260/ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/971245716/ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/971437473/ ).
Which position are you applying for?: Art and “maybe” misc.
Experience in other shops?: Nope, not at all.
Do you own any shops?: Nope.
Have you been muted or banned?: No, only muted a couple times for trying to say good morning.
Why should we choose you?: I am very skilled at art and I can get stuff done usually in a couple days (maybe 1 depending on the offer).
Did you read the T&C and Request Rules?: Yes.

Last edited by -lCosl- (March 19, 2024 17:58:48)

Hello, I'm Cos. In: 1, 2, 3, and 4. My shop.
scratchcode1_2_3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

woah i forgot this existed

am i fired

I am scratchcode1_2_3 I like making projects based on…………………………cubes?
select + shift + scroll down to see my signature | Also, comment on my Comment animations #2 + Bonus Q+A!
when green flag clicked
set [scratchcode v] to [1_2_3]
add [hello] to [list v]
stop [every single project v]
BLOCK
define BLOCK
click green flag

SIGNATURE

I'm very helpful when it comes to coding projects, not very helpful when it comes to art decently helpful when it comes to art (i wrote that a long time ago when i couldn't draw) XD
So, If you need help, I'll be there! (when I'm active, of course)

picture made with awesome-llama's image editor– go check it out: scratch | turbowarp it saves to BBCode and other formats as well

Order on my shop now! Orders open! Need staff.

(#^-^) // this is a circly that is now good! he defends my signature! that bite mark is from the time josueart tried to eat it... 
Oh no! The circly was bitten by josueart!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0 ⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ //⚡ [RSS Feed]