Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0 ⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ //⚡ [RSS Feed]
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0 ⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ //⚡

GlitchedThrough wrote:

Just so ya’ know, I’m GIitchintheMatrix, just switched accounts.
Also, i can do voice acting as well
alr, I'll add that.

edit: king snipe lol

Last edited by depresso-boiyo (Feb. 5, 2024 18:38:20)

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0 ⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ //⚡

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TumblerV2
Scratcher
64 posts

Username: TumblerV2
Work you want done: PFP
Deadline (minimum 2 weeks, don't post asap): March 1st (18 days from now)
Describe more: I'm looking for a pfp based on my current one and the image at the link below. Could you 1) Upload it to an image host (any is fine) so I can just download it, and 2) Use these colors? #6ea4bb, #f0dba5, #464646, #e7e7e6, and #c04c4b? source of the aforementioned colors
Where to Notify: My profile
Are you following the thread (You need to in order to give us a review): Yes
Have you read the T&C: Yes
Do you want a specific worker to do your order?: No

Image link:
https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get-image/.%2E/5bb2b63767a0e2a905108666d005aa05.jpg
(replace "get-image“ with ”get_image"

Also I don't have a source for it because it's from a mobile-only forum thing so I had to copy it from my phone

Hi, I'm Tumbler*, a Lucario who likes all kinds of things, like the piano, European history, linguistics, and a game called Kerbal Space Program (not necessarily in that order).

*My OC/fursona's name is Viernosti (pronounced vyair-NAAST-ih,) so I guess you could call me that if you want. If you want to know how I got this name, please check out this project.

My first ever Scratch project was uploaded on December 3rd, 2021, and since then I've done many things on Scratch. Check some of them out at my profile.

My favorite quotes (in no particular order):
  1. Topic by gm_thelionking
  2. Post by k00pa12
  3. Post by -Expo
  4. Simply the greatest post of all time
Here's a fun fact I'll change every once in a while (I hope)
Scratch may be shutting down soon. For more information, please refer to this article: https://techcrunch.com/2024/7/18/Scratch-kids-coding-website-is-shutting-down

Wanna make the thing below? Click here to find out how!

Last edited by TumblerV2 (September 13, 2024 17:12 UT)

;
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TumblerV2 wrote:

Username: TumblerV2
Work you want done: PFP
Deadline (minimum 2 weeks, don't post asap): March 1st (18 days from now)
Describe more: I'm looking for a pfp based on my current one and the image at the link below. Could you 1) Upload it to an image host (any is fine) so I can just download it, and 2) Use these colors? #6ea4bb, #f0dba5, #464646, #e7e7e6, and #c04c4b? source of the aforementioned colors
Where to Notify: My profile
Are you following the thread (You need to in order to give us a review): Yes
Have you read the T&C: Yes
Do you want a specific worker to do your order?: No

Image link:
https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get-image/.%2E/5bb2b63767a0e2a905108666d005aa05.jpg
(replace "get-image“ with ”get_image"

Also I don't have a source for it because it's from a mobile-only forum thing so I had to copy it from my phone
taken!
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BluHorizon
Scratcher
100+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

ATTENTION: ACTIVITY CHECK

All who fail to respond to this activity check by QUOTING it will receive ONE STRIKE after one week of failing to respond. This excludes all employees on break.
I died

Generation IX (9): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Hello! I'm BluHorizon, a boy who likes coding and geometry dash! Check out the Glow Shop! Glow Shop
Give me an internet? http://internetometer.com/give/50134
JC you're welcome I gave you your messages back
when green flag clicked
if <<(Kumquats Invaded?) = (True)>> then
o_o
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BluHorizon wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

All who fail to respond to this activity check by QUOTING it will receive ONE STRIKE after one week of failing to respond. This excludes all employees on break.
I died
lol at least you did quote it, I wont count against you
iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Looks like you accidentally separated the statement “I died” from BluHorizon's quote. Lemme fix that for you:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

BluHorizon wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

I died
Lol at least you did quote it; I won't count against you

credits to @happyha8 for image hosting my forum banner -

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

Looks like you accidentally separated the statement “I died” from BluHorizon's quote. Lemme fix that for you:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

BluHorizon wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

I died
Lol at least you did quote it; I won't count against you

im tired and tbf I don't really care about botched bbcode and It'll eventually get fixed when I notice- wait you don't even work in Knightbot-
iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

im tired and tbf I don't really care about botched bbcode and It'll eventually get fixed when I notice- wait you don't even work in Knightbot-

I know. Maybe I should unfollow its topic?
But it's fun to chat anyway, forgetting the fact that few people do chat but that's besides the point.

Last edited by iiucandyfloss (Feb. 16, 2024 14:26:46)

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

depresso-boiyo wrote:

But it's fun to chat anyway, forgetting the fact that few people do chat but that's besides the point.
one of the rules is employees only chat so if u wanna fill out an employee form…
TheCommCraft
Scratcher
500+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

(#313)

depresso-boiyo wrote:

do it

Last edited by TheCommCraft (Feb. 16, 2024 14:50:26)

Random Project

spamton.gif

DUNGEON_EXPLORATION_03_02_23_01
COMPILED VERSION FOR HIGHER SPEED
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheCommCraft wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

(#313)

depresso-boiyo wrote:

do it
no just fill out an employee form-
iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo wrote:

one of the rules is employees only chat so if u wanna fill out an employee form…

. . .

Last edited by iiucandyfloss (Feb. 16, 2024 14:50:37)

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WE INVITE YOU TO THE GEMSTONE FEDERATION!
‎‎‎
Do you want awesome rewards, or monthly reviews? We have them all! All you have to do is submit our join form, and one of our members from our small team will assist you. Formerly a solo operation run by @ilovestories, we are now expanding with multiple members and shops! We believe your shop will benefit from our services.

JOIN HERE: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/713588

edit: removed random quote tag

Last edited by co0lcr34t10ns (Feb. 21, 2024 14:32:12)

HEY COOL REMEMBER TO BUMP COOL MUSIC RECORDS CO JAPANESE FOOD AND TWO REGULARLY

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡⏩Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0 ⏪ //✅Get your products here or Join Today!✅ //⚡ [RSS Feed]