Discuss Scratch

McDonalds_Dude123
Scratcher
18 posts

Get help with Scratch Auth

ask [can you help me with my problem] and wait

(I don't I'll ever stop waiting lol)

Last edited by McDonalds_Dude123 (March 29, 2024 01:08:48)

o97doge
Scratcher
500+ posts

McDonalds_Dude123 wrote:

(#1126)
-snip-
The rules are literally the same only swearing is allowed, literally the same as YT
it has a unmoderated chat link

Last edited by o97doge (March 29, 2024 01:08:29)

Everything below this point is not part of the post above, as everything beyond this point is a signature.
SHIFT+DOWN or addon

The aesthetic community is discovering the forums?!?!?!?!?
I feel by next year we wont have the forums anymore, I'm not joking.
How did you find out about the Discussion Forums?
Try out LibreKitten, my TurboWarp mod.

I found this masterpiece of a post:

Gamer_Logan819 wrote:

(#7)

EDawg2011 wrote:

Gamer_Logan819 wrote:

I think it’s snap!.
This is Scratch, not Snap.
Is that the case though? Is it really? Or is it just a figment of your imagination? What if scratch never existed, and you’re just hallucinating? All of these people you’ve met, they might not be anything more than a figment of your imagination? And now that you know this, you have to ask yourself the question: is scratch real? Are you truly on an online platform named scratch? Or are you dreaming, seeing this so-called “programming for kids platform” in a completely different way from everybody else? How can you fully be sure you’re not hallucinating? How can you be so sure that there is a real thing called scratch?

(>:3)::boolean #000000 // this is my evil kumquat generator, this is where all the evil kumquats come from.
(>:3)

a woam ate the rest of my signature
McDonalds_Dude123
Scratcher
18 posts

o97doge wrote:

McDonalds_Dude123 wrote:

(#1126)
-snip-
The rules are literally the same only swearing is allowed, literally the same as YT
chat? there is no chat!
o97doge
Scratcher
500+ posts

McDonalds_Dude123 wrote:

(#1129)

o97doge wrote:

McDonalds_Dude123 wrote:

(#1126)
-snip-
chat? there is no chat!
Have you ever noticed that big “Join our (censored)!” button?

Last edited by o97doge (March 29, 2024 01:11:16)

Everything below this point is not part of the post above, as everything beyond this point is a signature.
SHIFT+DOWN or addon

The aesthetic community is discovering the forums?!?!?!?!?
I feel by next year we wont have the forums anymore, I'm not joking.
How did you find out about the Discussion Forums?
Try out LibreKitten, my TurboWarp mod.

I found this masterpiece of a post:

Gamer_Logan819 wrote:

(#7)

EDawg2011 wrote:

Gamer_Logan819 wrote:

I think it’s snap!.
This is Scratch, not Snap.
Is that the case though? Is it really? Or is it just a figment of your imagination? What if scratch never existed, and you’re just hallucinating? All of these people you’ve met, they might not be anything more than a figment of your imagination? And now that you know this, you have to ask yourself the question: is scratch real? Are you truly on an online platform named scratch? Or are you dreaming, seeing this so-called “programming for kids platform” in a completely different way from everybody else? How can you fully be sure you’re not hallucinating? How can you be so sure that there is a real thing called scratch?

(>:3)::boolean #000000 // this is my evil kumquat generator, this is where all the evil kumquats come from.

a woam ate the rest of my signature
McDonalds_Dude123
Scratcher
18 posts

ok I'll stop being a pain but seriously, can SOMEONE fix the Scratch Auth glitch so I can sign into Penguin pls
McDonalds_Dude123
Scratcher
18 posts

o97doge wrote:

McDonalds_Dude123 wrote:

(#1129)

o97doge wrote:

McDonalds_Dude123 wrote:

(#1126)
-snip-
chat? there is no chat!
Have you ever noticed that big “Join our (censored)!” button?
Disc. is just “bad” the website, heck the term “disc.” means argument
McDonalds_Dude123
Scratcher
18 posts

anyway can we get back on topic
McDonalds_Dude123
Scratcher
18 posts

I guess I'll just leave and wait for the bug to be fixed
Scratchuser282882
Scratcher
8 posts

I can’t sign in!

Scratchuser282882
Scratcher
8 posts

ceebee wrote:

I can’t sign in!

Yeah
Scratchuser282882
Scratcher
8 posts

kwkwkkwkkkwkwkkwkwkwkkkwkkwkkwkkkwkkwkkwkkwkkwkkkwkwk-huh wrote:

I guess I'll just leave and wait for the bug to be fixed
true
McDonalds_Dude123
Scratcher
18 posts

the servers for signing for pengmod in are running perfectly yet every time I manage to do a successful sign in it says “bad gateway” pls I am BEGGING YOU. have a peng. mod team member or a Scratch Auth. team member fix this
Steve0Greatness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

McDonalds_Dude123 wrote:

the servers for signing for pengmod in are running perfectly yet every time I manage to do a successful sign in it says “bad gateway” pls I am BEGGING YOU. have a peng. mod team member or a Scratch Auth. team member fix this
But it is that mod, not Scratch Auth.
That mod's servers are down.

Last edited by Steve0Greatness (March 29, 2024 23:24:45)

/hj is the worst tone indicator. It's confusing and ambiguous. I hate it. The point of tone indicators is to indicate tone, or the way that a piece of text should be read, but what does “half joking” mean? Do you just wake up in the morning and think “wow, I really have something I want to talk about seriously but also kinda not, IDK you decide.” It's useless. I hate it. It just provokes a deep rooted anger within me whenever I see it. People just comment /hj as if it makes any sense. It doesn't. Oh wow, it's a tone indicator that's has a relative meaning, how useful, I'll use it in every comment I post. NO. STOP IT. You're a tone indicator, you have only one job, and yet you sit there doing nothing apart angering me.

/srs

^^^ (there's more below)
This one is useful because it tells you that this signature is fully 100% serious. (/srs) Who would've thought that tone indicators needed to tell you something about the piece of text they're attached to? /s

I'm serious, I'm not even going to put multiple (/hj)s a the end of my signature as to mock the previous paragraph for not getting the point of something(like previous version of my signature). /srs
Chattyice
Scratcher
1 post

I'm trying to sign in using cloud data and the profile commenting and it keeps giving me error code 1003 and I have waited for half an hour and it still isn't working.
justjinxix1234
Scratcher
1 post

it just wouldnt let me log in it would say authentication failed

Last edited by justjinxix1234 (March 30, 2024 06:45:05)

julmik6478
Scratcher
100+ posts

My browser / operating system: Android Linux 10, Chrome 123.0.0.0, No Flash version detected

Error 1033
Ray ID: 86c71ce3e218bf71 •
2024-03-30 09:36:00 UTC
Argo Tunnel error

Support the suggestion HERE by adding this button to your signature

My social media:
youtube
snail ide
planet minecraft
mcreator
electramod
Steve0Greatness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Chattyice wrote:

I'm trying to sign in using cloud data and the profile commenting and it keeps giving me error code 1003 and I have waited for half an hour and it still isn't working.

julmik6478 wrote:

My browser / operating system: Android Linux 10, Chrome 123.0.0.0, No Flash version detected

Error 1033
Ray ID: 86c71ce3e218bf71 •
2024-03-30 09:36:00 UTC
Argo Tunnel error
Not an error with Scratch Auth

/hj is the worst tone indicator. It's confusing and ambiguous. I hate it. The point of tone indicators is to indicate tone, or the way that a piece of text should be read, but what does “half joking” mean? Do you just wake up in the morning and think “wow, I really have something I want to talk about seriously but also kinda not, IDK you decide.” It's useless. I hate it. It just provokes a deep rooted anger within me whenever I see it. People just comment /hj as if it makes any sense. It doesn't. Oh wow, it's a tone indicator that's has a relative meaning, how useful, I'll use it in every comment I post. NO. STOP IT. You're a tone indicator, you have only one job, and yet you sit there doing nothing apart angering me.

/srs

^^^ (there's more below)
This one is useful because it tells you that this signature is fully 100% serious. (/srs) Who would've thought that tone indicators needed to tell you something about the piece of text they're attached to? /s

I'm serious, I'm not even going to put multiple (/hj)s a the end of my signature as to mock the previous paragraph for not getting the point of something(like previous version of my signature). /srs
100tears
Scratcher
7 posts

everytime i try to log in via profile comments, it keeps saying “failed authentication”, im so close to giving up, what should i do abt this

And look

when green flag clicked
broadcast [Fail v] and wait

when I receive [Fail v]
stop [ v]
AjTech1089
Scratcher
4 posts

Everybody stop using scratch authentication. No one is fixing it so use it without using your scratch account.
BabySharkiesz
Scratcher
69 posts

AjTech1089 wrote:

Everybody stop using scratch authentication. No one is fixing it so use it without using your scratch account.
yo, shh the devs are doing their best. so please don't tell people to go do something else.

Check this out!
:D
My Mod list