Discuss Scratch

Alpha-Ayaan
Scratcher
1 post

Get help with Scratch Auth

Scratch Team, I saw a lot of profiles said “All the accounts will be deleted by the following December”. Can you remove it?
kikiboom7
Scratcher
11 posts

i can't sign in on snail IDE
WindowsAdmin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alpha-Ayaan wrote:

Scratch Team, I saw a lot of profiles said “All the accounts will be deleted by the following December”. Can you remove it?
ITS FAKE
fc8a26
Scratcher
6 posts

the scratchauth choose a method of signing in page says ‘copy a 6 digit code’, but the actual code is 8 digits long. fix?
Emerald-Jolly
New to Scratch
4 posts

buddies, idk how to know what is the revelation of the confirmation of the fixing of the errors. meanwhile, let´s see what i think about penguinmod.
when I start as a clone
create clone of [myself]
/ [oh][no]
delete this clone

oops

Last edited by Emerald-Jolly (May 8, 2024 17:13:41)

[/A new FNAF fangame, based on Mac Tonight and The Gang by McDonald´s, named It´s Mac Tonight, has been announced today! It will have Mac, Hamburglar, Grimace, Mayor McCheese, and Birdie as antagonists.] [Not Ronald nor Chris´ forms were shown.] [Also, there´s ONLY ONE SURPRISE CHARCTER.] The game will take place after FNWMTR, making it the fanmade 3rd game in the FNWMT Remastered Chronology, Taking place between the year where it took place and 2015. You´re Richard, a security nightguard that works at McDonald´s from 12-6AM. The cameras system will be different, since it´s set in a alternate timeline where FNWMT3 takes place, wich is not important (the game) for now, and it will be using scratch... i better not tell that before this gets removed. The game takes place in a kitchen, and the animatronics can finally... well... drive. So, what are you expecting? Enjoy https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1013983282/ and do not report! do what you must be threated, except the ST, wich they could be made if i told them to stop taking down.
Scratcher
10 posts

it nvr works
Scratcher
10 posts

when green flag clicked
if <penguinmod doesn't work> then
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
end
RK_347
Scratcher
6 posts

Hey when ever i try to sign in to penguin mod it always says "Cloudflare issue or something like that ( I already tried all of the ways to sign in.) Thank you.
funcat37
Scratcher
100 posts

PENGUINMOD SERVERS ARE DOWN SO YOU CAN NOT SIGN IN
(as you can see by the caps lock, there are a lot of these posts)

Hi! I'm funcat37!
I DON'T KNOW what to put here so I guess I will just put some links!

My main studio:
Fun studios!
Most helpful (with making projects) project:
Create Var
TutiFruity90000
Scratcher
4 posts

WHaaaaaaa,penguinmod's server is shut down, please help
PaxtonPenguin
Scratcher
81 posts

TutiFruity90000 wrote:

WHaaaaaaa,penguinmod's server is shut down, please help
Because it is down

Hi, I’m Paxton, and i created Peep
Website

Matsieboy2013
Scratcher
1 post

I cant login in my account. If i do that then i get error 1033. can someone help me???
poi_uhb
Scratcher
3 posts

Any emoji I choose, it must have the default emoji??? And I can't remove my emoji???

Last edited by poi_uhb (May 10, 2024 11:16:36)

MaxPSecondChannel
Scratcher
2 posts

I Can't Login in
wnmy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Alpha-Ayaan wrote:

report anything that says that, it’s false information.

anyways for anyone trying to log into PM, it’s currently down. please stop posting about it.

shift + down arrow to read

ON HIATUS

she/they/xe prns // lesbian oriented aroace, polyamory & bigender // my current hyperfixation is DF WOAH how could you tell!!!! // please note i may post incorrect information (just like everyone else here) // DANCING BABY IS A TROLL. THEY WILL NECROPOST. REPORT AND MOVE ON. // GUYS ITS TIME TO GRIDDY // dark evil beat // average scratch ban appeal /j

CodeScratcherthe1st
Scratcher
19 posts

when I do the things and go back to the mod it removes the page
harrymotions
Scratcher
2 posts

I cant login into penguinmod, i used every method, it wont work…
Tyuiop7Coderschool
Scratcher
1 post

BlueEmerald456 wrote:

It won't let me sign into my scratch account and I've tried everything I can think of
Me to, I tried to sign in to Snail IDE.

say [Ya, Snail IDE.]
EthanG101Funner
Scratcher
2 posts

I cannot sign in. Why?
el_from_rplace
Scratcher
4 posts

I think penguin mod is down guys…they said that before I think