Discuss Scratch

daredevilmonkeyface
Scratcher
1 post

Get help with Scratch Auth

kingofcatsyt wrote:

Penguin mod is cool, but signing in is hard!
I can't sign in either!
Scratcher
9 posts

I cant…
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

daredevilmonkeyface wrote:

(#1202)

kingofcatsyt wrote:

Penguin mod is cool, but signing in is hard!
I can't sign in either!
Again, that's PenguinMod's problem.
ALSO, STOP MENTIONING ABOUT PENGUIN MOD!

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
funcat37
Scratcher
92 posts

createrboy2013 wrote:

can you fix this ANNOYING problem? its always downtime and it needs some fix so can you please fix it?
has a problem not scratchAuth

Last edited by funcat37 (April 21, 2024 01:51:06)

Hi! I'm funcat37!
I DON'T KNOW what to put here so I guess I will just put some links!

My main studio:
Fun studios!
Most helpful (with making projects) project:
Create Var
BIGSCRATCH123456
Scratcher
19 posts

AlertMango825 wrote:

I can't sign in to penguinmod
It is a problem with PenguinMod, not Scratch Auth. ALSO, DON'T MENTION PENGUINMOD ON SCRATCH!

Last edited by BIGSCRATCH123456 (April 21, 2024 01:48:01)

ilovescratch
BIGSCRATCH123456
Scratcher
19 posts

EverythingAcc0unt wrote:

I can't log into penguinmod because scratch auth sucks
It is PenguinMod's issue once again. Why are the posts like this anyway?

Last edited by BIGSCRATCH123456 (April 21, 2024 01:58:50)

ilovescratch
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BIGSCRATCH123456 wrote:

(#1207)

EverythingAcc0unt wrote:

idk man but i get annoyed a lot by these posters

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
700th post
funcat37
Scratcher
92 posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

BIGSCRATCH123456 wrote:

(#1207)

EverythingAcc0unt wrote:

same I wish people would read these posts beforehand to see its penguinmod's fault

Hi! I'm funcat37!

My main studio:
Fun studios!
Create Var
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

funcat37 wrote:

(#1209)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

BIGSCRATCH123456 wrote:

(#1207)

EverythingAcc0unt wrote:

same I wish people would read these posts beforehand to see its penguinmod's fault
yeah. inspite of giving a million notices these people still go on about it. plus, penguinmod is not allowed to be mentioned!

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

~snip~

Last edited by dynamicsofscratch (April 22, 2024 12:48:44)

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
funcat37
Scratcher
92 posts

Everyone PenguinMod is Down, so you can not login to Scratch Auth!
Please read this post before making anymore posts about PenguinMod now logging in with scratch auth.
Also even if you could login, your projects are being moved to a different server so you would not be able to do anything!

Hi! I'm funcat37!

My main studio:
Fun studios!
Create Var
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is Looky1173 active? (might not be because of this topic)

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
matthe130
Scratcher
1 post

hey uh i am having issues with my logging in what do i do i am putting my correct username and i cant seem to go further

please help me

matthe130-
1ssa3
Scratcher
3 posts

すべてやってみてもできませんでした。教えてください。
I tried everything and couldn't do it. please tell me.
GeometrygdDash
Scratcher
2 posts

When I sign in, It takes to long to load
I logged in because my account was about to expire.
I've tried it twice but it was taking too long.
Please help…
funcat37
Scratcher
92 posts

REALchipflake wrote:

its not logging me in to penguinmod, i did all 3 of the login things. it keeps saying it faild, im a scratcher.
Please read this post before making anymore posts about PenguinMod now logging in with scratch auth.
Also even if you could login, your projects are being moved to a different server so you would not be able to do anything!

GeometrygdDash wrote:

When I sign in, It takes to long to load
I logged in because my account was about to expire.
I've tried it twice but it was taking too long.
Please help…

^^^ Remember ^^^

Hi! I'm funcat37!

My main studio:
Fun studios!
Create Var
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

1ssa3 wrote:

(#1217)
すべてやってみてもできませんでした。教えてください。
I tried everything and couldn't do it. please tell me.
?
please elaborate

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
doodoothings1
Scratcher
10 posts

when i try to log in to (removed by moderator - please don't name browser extensions) to set a display name its just says verifying forever

Last edited by cosmosaura (April 27, 2024 17:03:02)

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

doodoothings1 wrote:

(#1219)
when i try to log in to to set a display name its just says verifying forever
please don't mention (removed by moderator - please don't name browser extensions). browser extensions are prohibited from being mentioned

Last edited by spectre_specs (April 28, 2024 16:03:07)

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
Swiss_CheeseE
Scratcher
6 posts

I cant log into peguinmod