Scratcher
13 posts

Get help with Scratch Auth

s
LucianKirb
Scratcher
3 posts

It Thinks I'm A New Scratcher, But I'm Not.
REALLY
SuperIssac17
Scratcher
4 posts

TY
NewManoaBrunsperger
Scratcher
3 posts

I can't log in even
define log out if I'm logged up
[/scratch blocks]
That's the error I get when I am logged on but the problem is that the project says I'm not logged in
ThirdDragoon293
Scratcher
2 posts

When ever I try to login using Scratch Auth, I get a Error 1033 Argo Tunnel Error. Please help me.
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ThirdDragoon293 wrote:

(#1354)
When ever I try to login using Scratch Auth, I get a Error 1033 Argo Tunnel Error. Please help me.
issue with the recieving server

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
arslan-selmanovic
Scratcher
1 post

hello my problem is that i wanna make a snail.ide account and i got to the website and choose cloud data as my sign in type i made an account but when i click to log in it says signing you in as arslan-selmanovic(my scratch acc) you will soon be redirected to snail-IDE then it gives me a white screen with text saying Please wait and i actually went outside for 2 hours i came back to the screen and it still said please wait keep in mind you have to manually turn my computer off please help
MrMinecraft57576
Scratcher
3 posts

It say error when I sign in on pingunmod can you pls help
ricktherollr
Scratcher
1 post

cant log in because some error

Last edited by ricktherollr (May 27, 2024 21:15:29)

Alpha-Ayaan
Scratcher
1 post

Scratch Team, don't block good users because good users hate being blocked.
PIETRODANELON
Scratcher
7 posts

(pick random (50) to no (10)::operators

Last edited by PIETRODANELON (May 29, 2024 13:18:06)

Omar_the_stickman64
Scratcher
3 posts

when i sign in this happens:-
i copy it so no one thinks this is not real here:-
“Error 1033 Ray ID: 88b80255cc4dab88 • 2024-05-29 16:54:55 UTC
Argo Tunnel error
What happened?
You've requested a page on a website (projects.penguinmod.com) that is on the Cloudflare network. The host (projects.penguinmod.com) is configured as an Argo Tunnel, and Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve it.

What can I do?
If you are a visitor of this website:
Please try again in a few minutes.

If you are the owner of this website:
Ensure that cloudflared is running and can reach the network. You may wish to enable load balancing for your tunnel.

Was this page helpful? Yes No
Cloudflare Ray ID: 88b80255cc4dab88 • Your IP: Click to reveal • Performance & security by Cloudflare”
and i refreshed 50 times what do you want next?
i wan't to upload and having fun using penguinmod!
#why#fix#penguinmod#stupid
Omar_the_stickman64
Scratcher
3 posts

I WANT TO LOG IN!
i don't have an image so i copy it!:-
Error 1033 Ray ID: 88b80255cc4dab88 • 2024-05-29 16:54:55 UTC
Argo Tunnel error
What happened?
You've requested a page on a website (projects.penguinmod.com) that is on the Cloudflare network. The host (projects.penguinmod.com) is configured as an Argo Tunnel, and Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve it.

What can I do?

Ensure that cloudflared is running and can reach the network. You may wish to enable load balancing for your tunnel.

Was this page helpful? Yes No
Cloudflare Ray ID: 88b80255cc4dab88 • Your IP: Click to reveal • Performance & security by Cloudflare
Omar_the_stickman64
Scratcher
3 posts

define best idea in the brain
you think for a project then
if <<want to be a coder> and <want to use feature mod of scratch>> then
use (penguin mod v) but if <having a trouble in signing in> then
say [i want to log in] for (uploading feature projects or something else on) (penguin mod v)
if <<you want to log> and < you cannot log because of (Error 1033 Ray ID: 88b80255cc4dab88 • 2024-05-29 16:54:55 UTC
Argo Tunnel error
What happened?
You've requested a page on a website (projects.penguinmod.com) that is on the Cloudflare network.The host projects.penguinmod.coisconfiguredasanArgo Tunnel, and Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve it.What can I do?
Please try again in a few minutes.If you are the owner of this website:
Ensure that cloudflared is running and can reach the network. You may wish to enable load balancing for your tunnelWas this page helpful? Yes No
Cloudflare Ray ID: 88b80255cc4dab88 • Your IP: Click to reveal • Performance & security by Cloudflare v)>> then
end
move (angry v) by saying
say [WHY!!!] for (30) secs
angry (down v)for (50) secs
then you see how to fix it in the (error page v)
insert [idea] at (idea place v) of [brain v]
wait until <<finding the way by reading> or <using A.I. text to speech>> then
end
play sound [I FOUND IT! v] then
say [I HAVE THE ISSUE AND I CAN FIX IT!] for (2) secs
then being (super v) (EXITED! v)
(AND v) (CLICKING v) (on v) (REFRESH BUTTON (because in the how io fix it it says click on refresh) v)
then nothing happends (after v) (pressing on v) (refresh then signing in again v) the only thing happense is:-
DOING THE SAME THING AGAIN!
so, PLEASE FIX THE LOG IN!
JackNguyen0
Scratcher
2 posts

Help me, I cannot remove my display name!
Sweatcoin
Scratcher
1 post

I tried all of the methods of signing in (Cloud Data, Project Comments, Profile Comments, One-Click Sign In (Somehow it was there) and they all show an error message:
Error 1033 Ray ID: 88bd3730ef750952 • 2024-05-30 08:04:49 UTC
Argo Tunnel error
What happened?

What can I do?

I am a scratcher that joined a year ago and somehow it didn't work. Please help.
ThirdDragoon293
Scratcher
2 posts

Can someone please fix the stupid issue with the argo tunnel (Error 1033)! I can't login to PenguinMod because of it!
LOVEGAME1212
Scratcher
2 posts

when green flag clicked
create clone of [ myselfv]

when I start as a clone
create clone of [ myseflv]
delete this clone
Steve0Greatness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Please read if you're having an issue

I think I've said this many, many times now. Scratch Auth is not responsible for the 1033 Argo tunnel error. Please STOP reporting it here.

/hj is the worst tone indicator. It's confusing and ambiguous. I hate it. The point of tone indicators is to indicate tone, or the way that a piece of text should be read, but what does “half joking” mean? Do you just wake up in the morning and think “wow, I really have something I want to talk about seriously but also kinda not, IDK you decide.” It's useless. I hate it. It just provokes a deep rooted anger within me whenever I see it. People just comment /hj as if it makes any sense. It doesn't. Oh wow, it's a tone indicator that's has a relative meaning, how useful, I'll use it in every comment I post. NO. STOP IT. You're a tone indicator, you have only one job, and yet you sit there doing nothing apart angering me.

/srs

^^^ (there's more below)
This one is useful because it tells you that this signature is fully 100% serious. (/srs) Who would've thought that tone indicators needed to tell you something about the piece of text they're attached to? /s

I'm serious, I'm not even going to put multiple (/hj)s a the end of my signature as to mock the previous paragraph for not getting the point of something(like previous version of my signature). /srs
Shoiee
Scratcher
2 posts

i cant login, it brings me to a cloudflare website that says error