Discuss Scratch

Monsoon_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Alright then Monsoon stop disrespecting Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Chappell Roan, and Noah Kahan (although I don’t know the latter)
Beyonce is great, the rest are fine though I don't listen to them.

But my problem with you is that you continue to talk about stuff that is not hip-hop related in anyway, and you continue to disrespect and ignore the quality and the variety of the genre. We give you recommendations, we talk about all of the different subgenres of hip-hop, yet you continue to say it all sounds the same and that there is better stuff, treating hip-hop as an afterthought in the music community.

Even when rappers like Conway the Machine or Childish Gambino just released albums, you decided you were going to come into a hip-hop/rap forum and yap about the Billie Eillish album, which don't get me wrong, was pretty good, I listened to it. But she has absolutely nothing to do with rap. Your ignorance of the genre compromises the integrity of your so called love of the genre, which I don't think you even think you have. I don't even think you are interested in the genre. I think you are here purely to make conversation, not to converse in the hip-hop genre.

The only times I see you make any comments are about bashing the genre. When you say rap beefs are stupid, or your favorite artists are better than anyone else we talk about, or all hip-hop sounds the same, your shameless ignorance shines in full view, because we have explained to you numerous times, and even tried to show you, that not all hip-hop sounds the same. You don't have to listen to 50 albums to understand this. You could just listen to 5 and never listen to any again, and your whole opinion on this would be dismantled.

This forum is meant to let the Scratch community cherish hip-hop and talk and debate about everything involved with it. This forum is meant for us to show our love for rap, not to argue about the validity of it. And don't come in here and say, “Oh, but what about the other genres you guys are hating on then, what about them.” We're not hating on them. We just don't care about them, because guess what. This is a hip-hop/rap forum. You named it yourself.

“Nothing in life is promised except death. Know your worth!” - The Old Kanye
boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

my entire spotify account has been plagued by my sisters because I signed into my mom's phone during a car ride, and now my top artists of the month are Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Chappel Roan, and Noah Kahan
Chappell Roan is fire, what are you on?
bro i am not listening to that this is a frickin hip hop forum
It’s actually more well made than half the stuff here but ok
you dont listen to 75% of the stuff we talk about here how would you know what half of it is
What? I don’t have to listen to fifty albums that all sound the same
They don't and stop disrespecting hip-hop
Alright then Monsoon stop disrespecting Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Chappell Roan, and Noah Kahan (although I don’t know the latter)
Everyone here loves Beyoncé? And Monsoon is one of the only people here who have defended Taylor Swift.

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
mandofan2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

my entire spotify account has been plagued by my sisters because I signed into my mom's phone during a car ride, and now my top artists of the month are Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Chappel Roan, and Noah Kahan
Chappell Roan is fire, what are you on?
bro i am not listening to that this is a frickin hip hop forum
It’s actually more well made than half the stuff here but ok
you dont listen to 75% of the stuff we talk about here how would you know what half of it is
What? I don’t have to listen to fifty albums that all sound the same
They don't and stop disrespecting hip-hop
he didn't. they just have nothing to do with hip hop

hi. I'm mandfan, owner of MFC, and a huge marvel nerd. I collect comics, and own over 250 comics. I have watched all marvel movies, except thor 2 my offical account for comics is -MANDOFANCOMICS-
sabrinachichi
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

muahha new twenty one pilots song passed both kendrick songs on Genius.com

this is actually just an excuse for saying go listen to the craving it's a great song

Last edited by sabrinachichi (May 22, 2024 18:17:27)

|ISFP-T|she/her/hers|12|clikkie, killjoy, and an american idiot|artist|drummer|
TWENTY-ONE PILOTS JUST BEING THE PILOTS
100th post

AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

In Apple Music’s Best 100 Albums ever, The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill is number one

“hi!”
- Me
JACKBOYS12
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

In Apple Music’s Best 100 Albums ever, The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill is number one
It's not accurate.

I believe in me. Just believe in you. Let me do me. You like it? Cool. You don't?
-Ye
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It's not accurate.
There’s no such thing as it being accurate. It’s everyone’s opinion.

Really stupid how Thriller got 2. Michael Jackson is overrated as hell

“hi!”
- Me
sabrinachichi
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It's not accurate.
I personally prefer this one by Rolling Stone
mainly cause The Black Parade by MCR is at 361

100th post

sabrinachichi
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It's not accurate.

well he helped shape a ton of artists and although I don't agree with his personal life, his music is pretty great.

100th post

AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

sabrinachichi wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It's not accurate.

well he helped shape a ton of artists and although I don't agree with his personal life, his music is pretty great.
Honestly I hate him as a person and musically

“hi!”
- Me
mandofan2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It's not accurate.

MJ is one of the most influential singers of the millennium. Saying he’s overrated is very inaccurate

hi. I'm mandfan, owner of MFC, and a huge marvel nerd. I collect comics, and own over 250 comics. I have watched all marvel movies, except thor 2 my offical account for comics is -MANDOFANCOMICS-
mandofan2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It's not accurate.

Last edited by mandofan2 (May 22, 2024 23:18:18)

mandofan2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It's not accurate.

You can 100% be inaccurate. Opinions can do a lot of things, but they can’t change reality

Monsoon_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It's not accurate.

what the heck did he do to you hating a dead person not named Adolf is lowkey wild. All of the stuff he “did” was speculation and there was literally not a single bit of evidence other than testimony. For all we know it could've just been a case of a family using their connections with an extremely rich person to get money from that person through sue or a form of hush money. And how the hell do you hate him musically, he's objectively one of the greatest artists in any form of media, in anything, ever.

Monsoon_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

Monsoon_Man wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It's not accurate.

what the heck did he do to you hating a dead person not named Adolf is lowkey wild. All of the stuff he “did” was speculation and there was literally not a single bit of evidence other than testimony. For all we know it could've just been a case of a family using their connections with an extremely rich person to get money from that person through sue or a form of hush money. And how the hell do you hate him musically, he's objectively one of the greatest artists in any form of media, in anything, ever.
Also AU you still have not even acknowledged my previous post, it makes you look very irresponsible and like you are running away from the topic

JACKBOYS12
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

Monsoon_Man wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It's not accurate.

Also AU you still have not even acknowledged my previous post, it makes you look very irresponsible and like you are running away from the topic
Yeah, the world doesn't revolve over you.

There is no shot 1989 Taylor's Version is #9.

I believe in me. Just believe in you. Let me do me. You like it? Cool. You don't?
-Ye
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

Monsoon_Man wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It's not accurate.

“It makes you look very irresponsible” I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was something I had to respond to.

Also, personally, I do not like his music. That's just my opinion

“hi!”
- Me
boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Big W, easily an 100/10 album

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
mandofan2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It's not accurate.

“It makes you look very irresponsible” I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was something I had to respond to.

Also, personally, I do not like his music. That's just my opinion
Well, he’s right. You never respond to me every time I show you why you’re wrong. It is pretty irresponsible to never admit when you’re wrong. You said that there is no such thing about being accurate, even though that is 100% false, which I explained to you, and you never answered. You can’t be here and boast your opinions about music and hatred for rap, and also never even take responsibility for when you are 100% in the wrong.

XXAnimelover4lXX
Scratcher
75 posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

boom2ratz wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Big W, easily an 100/10 album

true

Heyy it's Malia I like video games, anime, and music. My Playstation username- Malia_thequeen77
I play alot of games like GTAV, Zelda TOTK, Fallout 4, Call of duty, Fortnite, Roblox. I play games like first/third person shooter, RPG, Open world, etc