Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

PMU_Official wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

PMU_Official wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

my top artists (this is slightly false cause I've been listening to a lot of leaks not on spotify lolz)

w for having Panic at the disco, porter robinson and NF. also is NF the only hip hop artist on there?
Noooo not PATD
;( wdym p!atd is great idk what ur on abt
jk lol idrc ur opinion is ur opinion haha
Tbh I understand why ppl don’t like patd because his voice can be kind of abrasive sometimes, and not everyone likes that kind of singing (but i do which is why i listen lol)
But anyway not hip hop related
I like a couple of their songs

Last edited by Codey9 (May 19, 2024 20:06:10)

CHECK OUT MY NEW TOURNAMENT:
@NoCommunicationTournaments

Each team that competes can have no interaction between their members. If you want to join, go here:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/959971233/

Codey9 | Critical thinker | INTJ | Screenwriter, Artist, and Game Maker
I could sell my house and move out to L.A.
Get inside of rooms with the biggest of names
Hire fifty people just to give me advice
On the way I should write
Oh God!
Sounds like a nightmare, if you ask me!

MOTTO ~ NF
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

PMU_Official wrote:

Well since everyone else is doing it I'll post mine.

fun fact: I was in the top 0.3% of Beastie Boys listeners last year.

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
mandofan2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

PMU_Official wrote:

5 of those artists had songs in Guardians of the Galaxy movies lol

hi. I'm mandfan, owner of MFC, and a huge marvel nerd. I collect comics, and own over 250 comics. I have watched all marvel movies, except thor 2 my offical account for comics is -MANDOFANCOMICS-
sabrinachichi
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

PMU_Official wrote:

THIS LIST IS SO REAL ONG
9/10 music taste, amazing

|ISFP-T|she/her/hers|12|clikkie, killjoy, and an american idiot|artist|drummer|
TWENTY-ONE PILOTS JUST BEING THE PILOTS
100th post

Monsoon_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

my entire spotify account has been plagued by my sisters because I signed into my mom's phone during a car ride, and now my top artists of the month are Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Chappel Roan, and Noah Kahan

“Nothing in life is promised except death. Know your worth!” - The Old Kanye
XXAnimelover4lXX
Scratcher
75 posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

Monsoon_Man wrote:

my entire spotify account has been plagued by my sisters because I signed into my mom's phone during a car ride, and now my top artists of the month are Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Chappel Roan, and Noah Kahan

LOL

Heyy it's Malia I like video games, anime, and music. My Playstation username- Malia_thequeen77
I play alot of games like GTAV, Zelda TOTK, Fallout 4, Call of duty, Fortnite, Roblox. I play games like first/third person shooter, RPG, Open world, etc
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

Monsoon_Man wrote:

Chappell Roan is fire, what are you on?

“hi!”
- Me
sabrinachichi
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

Monsoon_Man wrote:

how is ur sister's ears still stable rn

100th post

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

Monsoon_Man wrote:

lmao

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

Srsly

“hi!”
- Me
sabrinachichi
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

Srsly
HELP u just responded to yourself

100th post

AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

sabrinachichi wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

Srsly
I KNOW I WAS BUMPING I'M SORRY OKAY

“hi!”
- Me
Monsoon_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

bro i am not listening to that this is a frickin hip hop forum

sabrinachichi
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

Srsly
I KNOW I WAS BUMPING I'M SORRY OKAY
issok lol it was just funny

100th post

AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

Monsoon_Man wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

It’s actually more well made than half the stuff here but ok

“hi!”
- Me
Monsoon_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

you dont listen to 75% of the stuff we talk about here how would you know what half of it is

AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

Monsoon_Man wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

you dont listen to 75% of the stuff we talk about here how would you know what half of it is
What? I don’t have to listen to fifty albums that all sound the same

“hi!”
- Me
JACKBOYS12
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

They don't and stop disrespecting hip-hop

I believe in me. Just believe in you. Let me do me. You like it? Cool. You don't?
-Ye
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

They don't and stop disrespecting hip-hop
Alright then Monsoon stop disrespecting Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Chappell Roan, and Noah Kahan (although I don’t know the latter)

“hi!”
- Me
PMU_Official
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Monsoon_Man wrote:

if you think that all hip-hop sounds the same then you clearly haven't listened to enough to form a proper opinion about hip hop. even just listening to two albums of the same artist you can hear distinct differences in how the artist grows between albums. here's some albums I recommend you listen to if you really think all hip hop sounds the same

IGOR - Tyler, The Creator:
This is the one that even if you don't listen to any of the other albums, I think you should listen to this one, its often considered one of the most innovative hip-hop albums of the 2010s, as it strays from conventional norms in Hip-Hop
My favorite track: “A BOY IS A GUN*”

DANG. - Kendrick Lamar:
I would recommend TPAB, but it sounds like you've already listened to that. This album is pretty different from TPAB. I think TPAB is a better album, but this one has a better replay value
My favorite track: “Triple X. FEAT. U2.” (not the actual name of the song but idk if scratch will let me say it) or “PRIDE.”

The College Dropout - Kanye West
I know you don't like Kanye, but this was before all of the bad stuff he did and said. and While I think Graduation is a better album (you could listen to both if you'd like) based off what you've said you like in the past, I think you'd like this album better because its more of an old school hip-hop style.
My favorite track: “All Falls Down” or “Two Words”

UTOPIA - Travis Scott
This and his album “Rodeo” keep switching between my favorite of his albums, but I think that this one is better for an introduction to him (even though Rodeo was his first album) because I just feel like each song is more distinct so its better for a first listen.
My favorite track: “GOD'S COUNTRY” or “I KNOW ?”

again, I know you don't like people recommending stuff to listen to, but the fact that you think all Hip Hop sounds the same shows me you don't listen to enough Hip Hop to form an opinion like that, so instead of just insulting your opinon like some people in the forum, I genuinely want to show you what we're trying to say, because there are so many different sounds and styles to Hip-hop. If you don't want to listen to any of these albums, then fine, but if you do chose not to, please just try to be more careful of what you say when you say things like that, because it shows that you really don't listen to that much hip-hop.

“Everybody wants change, don't anybody wanna change though”
-NF