Discuss Scratch

sciencenerdchild
Scratcher
2 posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

If Mac Demarco and Tyler the creator ever collab that would be the greatest collab of the 2020s
sabrinachichi
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

mandofan2 wrote:

PMU_Official wrote:

my top artists this month
Post Malone’s so humble. I hate that fortnite song, where he’s barely in it
same bc like i made a deal with my friend that i have to listen to the new taylor album and she has to listen to the new twenty-one pilots album, and yea i think i wouldn't liked the song better (even tho i still hate it) if post alone had more vocals in it

|ISFP-T|she/her/hers|12|clikkie, killjoy, and an american idiot|artist|drummer|
TWENTY-ONE PILOTS JUST BEING THE PILOTS
100th post

PMU_Official
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

sabrinachichi wrote:

mandofan2 wrote:

PMU_Official wrote:

same bc like i made a deal with my friend that i have to listen to the new taylor album and she has to listen to the new twenty-one pilots album, and yea i think i wouldn't liked the song better (even tho i still hate it) if post alone had more vocals in it
yeah, same, that's the only reason I listened to that song. Posty actually just released a country song, and I was worried it was gonna be like the Beyonce country stuff, but I was pleasantly surprised. I never really liked country music but it wasn't bad. also Ik a lot of ppl hating on his newest album, but imo its his best album

“Everybody wants change, don't anybody wanna change though”
-NF

mandofan2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

PMU_Official wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

mandofan2 wrote:

PMU_Official wrote:

yeah, same, that's the only reason I listened to that song. Posty actually just released a country song, and I was worried it was gonna be like the Beyonce country stuff, but I was pleasantly surprised. I never really liked country music but it wasn't bad. also Ik a lot of ppl hating on his newest album, but imo its his best album
I’ve been getting into Noah Kahan. He’s great

hi. I'm mandfan, owner of MFC, and a huge marvel nerd. I collect comics, and own over 250 comics. I have watched all marvel movies, except thor 2 my offical account for comics is -MANDOFANCOMICS-
Codey9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

PMU_Official wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

mandofan2 wrote:

PMU_Official wrote:

Oh yeah I listened to that song it's actually good

Last edited by Codey9 (May 17, 2024 22:25:39)

CHECK OUT MY NEW TOURNAMENT:
@NoCommunicationTournaments

Each team that competes can have no interaction between their members. If you want to join, go here:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/959971233/

Codey9 | Critical thinker | INTJ | Screenwriter, Artist, and Game Maker
I could sell my house and move out to L.A.
Get inside of rooms with the biggest of names
Hire fifty people just to give me advice
On the way I should write
Oh God!
Sounds like a nightmare, if you ask me!

MOTTO ~ NF
sabrinachichi
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

my top artists (this is slightly false cause I've been listening to a lot of leaks not on spotify lolz)

Last edited by sabrinachichi (May 18, 2024 16:58:12)

100th post

PMU_Official
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

sabrinachichi wrote:

my top artists (this is slightly false cause I've been listening to a lot of leaks not on spotify lolz)

w for having Panic at the disco, porter robinson and NF. also is NF the only hip hop artist on there?

-NF

AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

sabrinachichi wrote:

Yes for MCR, TØP, Coldplay, Green Day, Billie Eilish, and AJR. Haven’t listened to the other artists much

“hi!”
- Me
sabrinachichi
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

PMU_Official wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

w for having Panic at the disco, porter robinson and NF. also is NF the only hip hop artist on there?
also well in this one yea but Eminem is just further down and you cant see him in this screenshot lol

100th post

sabrinachichi
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

Yes for MCR, TØP, Coldplay, Green Day, Billie Eilish, and AJR. Haven’t listened to the other artists much
bro we literally have almost the same taste lol

100th post

PMU_Official
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

sabrinachichi wrote:

PMU_Official wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

also well in this one yea but Eminem is just further down and you cant see him in this screenshot lol
this is what mine looks like when i expand it out. its slightly different because its now a few days later (also dont ask me about yuno miles okay)

-NF

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

PMU_Official wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

Noooo not PATD

Last edited by boom2ratz (May 18, 2024 17:58:09)

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

What is everyone's top 10 most listened to artist of all time on Spotify?

Mine are:

1. Travis Scott
2. Metro Boomin
3. Kendrick Lamar
4. A$AP Rocky
5. Drake
6. 21 Savage
7. Jay-Z
8. Future
9. Kanye
10. Gorillaz

Last edited by boom2ratz (May 18, 2024 18:04:54)

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
sabrinachichi
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

boom2ratz wrote:

PMU_Official wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

Noooo not PATD
;( wdym p!atd is great idk what ur on abt
jk lol idrc ur opinion is ur opinion haha

100th post

sabrinachichi
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

PMU_Official wrote:

-snip-
this is what mine looks like when i expand it out. its slightly different because its now a few days later (also dont ask me about yuno miles okay)
dang this is great i actually listen to like 60% of these ppl lol

Last edited by sabrinachichi (May 18, 2024 18:10:57)

100th post

mandofan2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

sabrinachichi wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

PMU_Official wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

Noooo not PATD
I like their cover songs

hi. I'm mandfan, owner of MFC, and a huge marvel nerd. I collect comics, and own over 250 comics. I have watched all marvel movies, except thor 2 my offical account for comics is -MANDOFANCOMICS-
mandofan2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

sabrinachichi wrote:

PMU_Official wrote:

-snip-
dang this is great i actually listen to like 60% of these ppl lol
Same

JACKBOYS12
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

I wanna talk, I wanna call you and talk

Last edited by JACKBOYS12 (May 19, 2024 18:38:37)

I believe in me. Just believe in you. Let me do me. You like it? Cool. You don't?
-Ye
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

Honestly the new Billie Eilish album might be my favorite album of the year so far

“hi!”
- Me
PMU_Official
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

sabrinachichi wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

PMU_Official wrote:

sabrinachichi wrote:

Noooo not PATD
Tbh I understand why ppl don’t like patd because his voice can be kind of abrasive sometimes, and not everyone likes that kind of singing (but i do which is why i listen lol)
But anyway not hip hop related

-NF