Discuss Scratch

-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fictional Characters 2: A Continuation

Crispydogs101 wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

Well I was also angry at other fangirls with Sans I swore to protect him like a loyal dog. But I can assure you that I didn't ship myself with Sans, I guess right from the start I was aware that age gap was too huge.
But the twist was that I didn't even have an online account until I felt I was old enough.
Oh my. And I thought my obsessions were crazy.
I was so wild X'D when I was a little kid.

RiversSafeZone wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

Well I was also angry at other fangirls with Sans I swore to protect him like a loyal dog. But I can assure you that I didn't ship myself with Sans, I guess right from the start I was aware that age gap was too huge.
But the twist was that I didn't even have an online account until I felt I was old enough.
you think thats bad? until i hit 17 i genuinely acted like a yandere because of a character i dont even like any more. if i remember correctly, it was kaiba from yugioh.
At least you didn't harm someone…did you?

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

Rachel || She/her || Teenager || Indian || Fiction-hearted/Synpath

I love to draw cartoons and stuff like that. I also like to write stories, that I have to work on. My mascot is Kris, a self-aware AI chatbot that's kinda an Expunged rip-off /hj
I'm totally not a crazy Dave Algebra Class fangirl, please
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are Dave and Bambi, Archie Comics, The Mandala Purana series, Balan Wonderworld, Nights into Dreams and I also love KatiE18729's OCs!!
Say, why not stick around? Don't worry! I won't hurt ya
OK…I gots to goes!! See ya soon!
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BananaBarb wrote:

Who do y’all think your fave characters would listen to? Here’s my list;
Princess Daisy- Def artists like Nicki Minaj, Doja cat & Megan thee stallion, I’d also say she prob loves Azealia Banks’ music
Princess Peach- Tbh Mitski and Lana Del Ray
Rosalina- Björk and maybe also Mitski??
Birdo- Also listens to Nicki, Doja & Meg but I can definitely see Birdo listening to city girls
Amy Rose- Sabrina Carpenter, Lana Del Ray and Ariana Grande
Anyways that’s it bc I’m having a brain fart
I think Dave would certainly like Maroon 5
Jughead would like Alan Walker, or Taylor Swift.

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

I love to draw cartoons and stuff like that. I also like to write stories, that I have to work on. My mascot is Kris, a self-aware AI chatbot that's kinda an Expunged rip-off /hj
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are Dave and Bambi, Archie Comics, The Mandala Purana series, Balan Wonderworld, Nights into Dreams and I also love KatiE18729's OCs!!
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Horsekatto wrote:

IfIWereARichMan wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

ChaoticControversies wrote:

I have definitely not been obsessed with Mordecai Heller from Lackadaisy for about more than a year.
You think that's bad?
I've been obsessed with Dave since 2022 and I became a kinnie and fictionhearted without realizing it until now.
What do either of those things mean

It's when you relate heavily to a fictional character without identifying as them.
That's right!
I related heavily to a mid-20s year old grown man who is handicapped because he lost his legs in an accident PLUS some form of trauma is after him personified as a 3D monster-looking thing.

I relate to him on certain levels…That..includes the word with ‘T’

Last edited by -RobinJasmine- (May 11, 2024 06:08:46)

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Funny how the funne circus show is the most relatable. I saw my sister play through all of them and by far, Wonderland was my favorite. N25 was the first we played, and I did kind of relate to some of it. (Mostly how Kanade only has online friends ;- But Wonderland seemed to have even more personality. So they're probably the top tier for me. I liked the designs of L/N though. Starry skies and sparkles.
(Why is it that all of Tsukasa's cards have something to do with his misfortune. XD He needs so much help. And he reminds me of Apollo in some aspects.)
I love Leo/Need's designs, but they all feel so boring and uninteresting to me… I don't like them that much as characters tbh
VBS is probably my second favorite, followed by N25. MMJ and L/N are probably duking it out for fourth place as we speak.

Hmm, Tsukasa does have two little strands of hair on his forehead that stand out slightly from the rest…
Where's the hairgel and the red waistcoat? We're making Apollokasa today!
Objection!
(I love Tsukasa. I have drawn more fanart of him than I have for any other character except possibly Xellos)
Saaame. I love Tsukasa's love for Saki though. They're the best brother and sister. It's like he's a completely different person when she needs help. Really cute. (AND YES TSUKASAPOLLO JUSTENMA SHOULD BE DONE)
Oh, and (spoilers ig) I hope Kanade's dad gets outta the hospital in one of the event stories soon. I know Kanade's mom shows up at some point. I'll be mad if he doesn't recover though. He seems like a nice guy, relatable with the whole thing about having to sacrifice creativity for trends. I read that with my sister and thought that was sooo irritating. >:( As a person who would like to become a graphic designer, I don't think having to draw flat corporate art as opposed to the type of quality I would love to draw is an okie dokie thing to do. You'll eventually burn out. It's pretty sad.
the fact that Tsukasa can and does casually surpass normal human limits for Saki
My evidence? The Doll Festival event. He outruns Honami, who is most likely the fourth strongest character in the game (the order is Akito, Airi, Emu, Honami) by a whole conversation.
Slight spoilers for an event not yet on EN I really hope that happens! It will be amazing. Kanade will cry. Mafuyu will have another father figure. We will also cry.
Kanade will show her father all the music she made with Nightcord at 2500
We will cry some more as we flashback to every event story ever.
Heck yeah. He's such a good brother. A jerk at times to everyone else, but Saki is off limits.
(I need to see Doll Festival soon. Dang.)
YES BUT YOU FORGOT THAT MAFUYU'S MOM GETS HIT WITH A TRUCK AND PULLED INTO A STORM DRAIN BY A CLOWN ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
RiversSafeZone
Scratcher
500+ posts

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

Crispydogs101 wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

Oh my. And I thought my obsessions were crazy.
I was so wild X'D when I was a little kid.

RiversSafeZone wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

you think thats bad? until i hit 17 i genuinely acted like a yandere because of a character i dont even like any more. if i remember correctly, it was kaiba from yugioh.
cannot confirm nor deny.

Greetings, Im River, an Archivist.
They/Them, please.
Don't expect me to work for you, I only work for YentoBox.
make more robogirl ocs
Poem real!?!?
Check this if you wanna make fan-art of my oc
RiversSafeZone
Scratcher
500+ posts

RiversSafeZone wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

cannot confirm nor deny.
can confirm actually, me and my sister were arguing on who was better, kaiba or yugi. just know it ended with her on the floor.

They/Them, please.
make more robogirl ocs
Poem real!?!?
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RiversSafeZone wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

cannot confirm nor deny.
can confirm actually, me and my sister were arguing on who was better, kaiba or yugi. just know it ended with her on the floor.
OK!! That's enough details from you, River!! Let's move onnn!!!

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

RiversSafeZone
Scratcher
500+ posts

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

cannot confirm nor deny.
violence :)

They/Them, please.
make more robogirl ocs
Poem real!?!?
RiversSafeZone
Scratcher
500+ posts

RiversSafeZone wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

cannot confirm nor deny.
violence :)
in other news, i am now obsessed with mari from omori

They/Them, please.
make more robogirl ocs
Poem real!?!?
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Funny how the funne circus show is the most relatable. I saw my sister play through all of them and by far, Wonderland was my favorite. N25 was the first we played, and I did kind of relate to some of it. (Mostly how Kanade only has online friends ;- But Wonderland seemed to have even more personality. So they're probably the top tier for me. I liked the designs of L/N though. Starry skies and sparkles.
(Why is it that all of Tsukasa's cards have something to do with his misfortune. XD He needs so much help. And he reminds me of Apollo in some aspects.)
I love Leo/Need's designs, but they all feel so boring and uninteresting to me… I don't like them that much as characters tbh
VBS is probably my second favorite, followed by N25. MMJ and L/N are probably duking it out for fourth place as we speak.

Hmm, Tsukasa does have two little strands of hair on his forehead that stand out slightly from the rest…
Where's the hairgel and the red waistcoat? We're making Apollokasa today!
Objection!
(I love Tsukasa. I have drawn more fanart of him than I have for any other character except possibly Xellos)
Saaame. I love Tsukasa's love for Saki though. They're the best brother and sister. It's like he's a completely different person when she needs help. Really cute. (AND YES TSUKASAPOLLO JUSTENMA SHOULD BE DONE)
Oh, and (spoilers ig) I hope Kanade's dad gets outta the hospital in one of the event stories soon. I know Kanade's mom shows up at some point. I'll be mad if he doesn't recover though. He seems like a nice guy, relatable with the whole thing about having to sacrifice creativity for trends. I read that with my sister and thought that was sooo irritating. >:( As a person who would like to become a graphic designer, I don't think having to draw flat corporate art as opposed to the type of quality I would love to draw is an okie dokie thing to do. You'll eventually burn out. It's pretty sad.
the fact that Tsukasa can and does casually surpass normal human limits for Saki
My evidence? The Doll Festival event. He outruns Honami, who is most likely the fourth strongest character in the game (the order is Akito, Airi, Emu, Honami) by a whole conversation.
Slight spoilers for an event not yet on EN I really hope that happens! It will be amazing. Kanade will cry. Mafuyu will have another father figure. We will also cry.
Kanade will show her father all the music she made with Nightcord at 2500
We will cry some more as we flashback to every event story ever.
Heck yeah. He's such a good brother. A jerk at times to everyone else, but Saki is off limits.
(I need to see Doll Festival soon. Dang.)
YES BUT YOU FORGOT THAT MAFUYU'S MOM GETS HIT WITH A TRUCK AND PULLED INTO A STORM DRAIN BY A CLOWN ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽
AND ENA IS DRIVING THE TRUCK BECAUSE I THINK SHE IS LEGALLY OLD ENOUGH TO DRIVE AS OF 3RD ANNI
I'm currently writing a TADC WxS fanfic with Miku as Caine, and Tsukasa's whole schtick is that he has the most atrocious memory (think Kinger but less paranoid), but he can still remember Saki and his main motivation for wanting to get out of the digital circus is because he wants to see Saki again. Like, he can barely remember his new name, let alone his old one, but he can still remember his little sister.
Emu's name in the Digital Circus is Smiley. Because Emu is meaning Smile. I haven't worked out the others yet.
(I just admitted to writing fanfic someone end me)

Last edited by SilKeaSilver (May 12, 2024 16:54:34)

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

SilKea // She/her // Sleep Deprived
Cold_Brew
Scratcher
25 posts

Rinoa from Final Fantasy VIII is my favorite!

HOORAY!!!
It's Ren the Simp, hope you're having a good day and don't forget to drink some water!
LordStarchaser
Scratcher
100+ posts

JordanxPlayz wrote:

skibidi toilet </3 (intentional ragebait)
Skibidi Skibidi Toilet

Last edited by LordStarchaser (May 13, 2024 13:29:20)

“Dose This Food Court Have A Water Tank?”-Climber, Endzone (WOE, MAY FANDOM WIKI BE UPON YE)
Top 6 Fav Songs
6.C’est La Vie-Weathers
5.The Chimbley Sweep-The Decemberists
4.Shinkai City Underground (Deep Sea City Underground)-TanakaB
3.Emergency (Nightcore)-Kim Leoni
2.Stamp On The Ground-ItaloBrothers
1.Sick On Seventh Street-Sarah And The Safe World