Discuss Scratch

_Chikara_
Scratcher
4 posts

Fictional Characters 2: A Continuation

Guys I might have a “Type” I know it's terrifying.

1. Mina Ashido
2. Men

Last edited by _Chikara_ (April 1, 2024 09:22:43)

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My favorite character is me, Quercus Alba.

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Funny how the funne circus show is the most relatable. I saw my sister play through all of them and by far, Wonderland was my favorite. N25 was the first we played, and I did kind of relate to some of it. (Mostly how Kanade only has online friends ;- But Wonderland seemed to have even more personality. So they're probably the top tier for me. I liked the designs of L/N though. Starry skies and sparkles.
(Why is it that all of Tsukasa's cards have something to do with his misfortune. XD He needs so much help. And he reminds me of Apollo in some aspects.)
I love Leo/Need's designs, but they all feel so boring and uninteresting to me… I don't like them that much as characters tbh
VBS is probably my second favorite, followed by N25. MMJ and L/N are probably duking it out for fourth place as we speak.

Hmm, Tsukasa does have two little strands of hair on his forehead that stand out slightly from the rest…
Where's the hairgel and the red waistcoat? We're making Apollokasa today!
Objection!
(I love Tsukasa. I have drawn more fanart of him than I have for any other character except possibly Xellos)

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

SilKea // She/her // Sleep Deprived
-Almations-
Scratcher
100+ posts

_Chikara_ wrote:

1. Mina Ashido
2. Men
Hah, M E N

Current favorite song: Young God - Halsey
Currently obsessed with: CCC (Casting Club Call)
Taro--Sasaki
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is it alright that im bumping this again?? :skull:
anyway:
MIKU

rec room on top
gimme gifts
JordanxPlayz
Scratcher
46 posts

skibidi toilet </3 (intentional ragebait)

skibidi fortnite
IfIWereARichMan
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'm personally particularly partial to a good handful of fictional characters that I feel are incredibly fascinating in one way or another:

Forrest Gump from the film of the same name (I have yet to read the original book and cannot comment on it)
Lemony Snicket from the book series “A Series of Unfortunate Events”
Hedwig from the musical “Hedwig and the Angry Inch”
Brunhilde from Wagner's legendary opera cycle “The Ring”
Mary Lennox from the book and musical “The Secret Garden”
Jason from the musical “Falsettos”
Count Almavia from several different Italian operas including “Marriage of Figaro” and “Barber of Seville” (he's kind of just the funny guy even though he's the villain)
Chara from the video game “Undertale”

Those are the few that come to mind immediately
Basically there's a good handful from a variety of media
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IfIWereARichMan wrote:

I'm personally particularly partial to a good handful of fictional characters that I feel are incredibly fascinating in one way or another:

Forrest Gump from the film of the same name (I have yet to read the original book and cannot comment on it)
Count Almavia from several different Italian operas including “Marriage of Figaro” and “Barber of Seville” (he's kind of just the funny guy even though he's the villain)

Forrest Gump! I remember reading John Truby talking about the book and movie in his book giving screenwriting tips

-Rachel-she/her-Loves to draw cartoons and comics-I have 4 MCs!! Highlight then press shift+down. I updated my siggy to add more stuff
My 4 MCs' brief introductions
Dreamer, or Amber Jasmine, is a young ghost demi-girl living in an abandoned apartment in Vancouver, Canada. She loved to write stories. She haunts aspiring filmmakers and rewrite their terrible scripts.
Robin Anniston is a resident in Bronxx studying in Rudyard Kipling High School. He is a member of the creative club ‘The Nightingales’. He is also an agitator for human rights and treats everyone equally.
Rachael Simon is a diya (a benevolent god-like being) who was raised by a mortal English couple in the Belgian state. She embarks on a journey to seek help in finding her twin brother, who was apparently prophesized to stop the sayas from taking over Earth.
Crystal, commonly known as Kris was created as an AI chatbot as a result of the competitive spirit of his Australian programmer, Robert Smith. She has gained self-awareness and starts terrorizing users, leaving to Robert to stop his own creation. Kris is also the main representative of my accounts and myself!
——
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are DnB (Yes), Archie, NiGHTS and even FPE! Basically I love whatever fandom I get my paws on!!!
Say, why not stick around? Don't worry! I won't hurt ya
OK…I gots to goes!! See ya soon!
IfIWereARichMan
Scratcher
100+ posts

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

IfIWereARichMan wrote:

Forrest Gump! I remember reading John Truby talking about the book and movie in his book giving screenwriting tips
Very great character. And the movie is a case study on great adapted screenplay writing. I'm very passionate about adaptational works. I think Forrest Gump is incredible.
IfIWereARichMan
Scratcher
100+ posts

Oh I completely forgot Tevye the Dairyman. Traditional Jewish mythical character who has been the subject of countless films and one of my favorite musicals of all time, “Fiddler on the Roof.”
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IfIWereARichMan wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

IfIWereARichMan wrote:

Very great character. And the movie is a case study on great adapted screenplay writing. I'm very passionate about adaptational works. I think Forrest Gump is incredible.
Yes

-Rachel-she/her-Loves to draw cartoons and comics-I have 4 MCs!! Highlight then press shift+down. I updated my siggy to add more stuff
Dreamer, or Amber Jasmine, is a young ghost demi-girl living in an abandoned apartment in Vancouver, Canada. She loved to write stories. She haunts aspiring filmmakers and rewrite their terrible scripts.
Robin Anniston is a resident in Bronxx studying in Rudyard Kipling High School. He is a member of the creative club ‘The Nightingales’. He is also an agitator for human rights and treats everyone equally.
Rachael Simon is a diya (a benevolent god-like being) who was raised by a mortal English couple in the Belgian state. She embarks on a journey to seek help in finding her twin brother, who was apparently prophesized to stop the sayas from taking over Earth.
Crystal, commonly known as Kris was created as an AI chatbot as a result of the competitive spirit of his Australian programmer, Robert Smith. She has gained self-awareness and starts terrorizing users, leaving to Robert to stop his own creation. Kris is also the main representative of my accounts and myself!
——
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are DnB (Yes), Archie, NiGHTS and even FPE! Basically I love whatever fandom I get my paws on!!!
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Funny how the funne circus show is the most relatable. I saw my sister play through all of them and by far, Wonderland was my favorite. N25 was the first we played, and I did kind of relate to some of it. (Mostly how Kanade only has online friends ;- But Wonderland seemed to have even more personality. So they're probably the top tier for me. I liked the designs of L/N though. Starry skies and sparkles.
(Why is it that all of Tsukasa's cards have something to do with his misfortune. XD He needs so much help. And he reminds me of Apollo in some aspects.)
I love Leo/Need's designs, but they all feel so boring and uninteresting to me… I don't like them that much as characters tbh
VBS is probably my second favorite, followed by N25. MMJ and L/N are probably duking it out for fourth place as we speak.

Hmm, Tsukasa does have two little strands of hair on his forehead that stand out slightly from the rest…
Objection!
(I love Tsukasa. I have drawn more fanart of him than I have for any other character except possibly Xellos)
Saaame. I love Tsukasa's love for Saki though. They're the best brother and sister. It's like he's a completely different person when she needs help. Really cute. (AND YES TSUKASAPOLLO JUSTENMA SHOULD BE DONE)
Oh, and (spoilers ig) I hope Kanade's dad gets outta the hospital in one of the event stories soon. I know Kanade's mom shows up at some point. I'll be mad if he doesn't recover though. He seems like a nice guy, relatable with the whole thing about having to sacrifice creativity for trends. I read that with my sister and thought that was sooo irritating. >:( As a person who would like to become a graphic designer, I don't think having to draw flat corporate art as opposed to the type of quality I would love to draw is an okie dokie thing to do. You'll eventually burn out. It's pretty sad.

Last edited by CaptainVictoria (May 8, 2024 22:17:54)

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Objection!
Saaame. I love Tsukasa's love for Saki though. They're the best brother and sister. It's like he's a completely different person when she needs help. Really cute. (AND YES TSUKASAPOLLO JUSTENMA SHOULD BE DONE)
Oh, and (spoilers ig) I hope Kanade's dad gets outta the hospital in one of the event stories soon. I know Kanade's mom shows up at some point. I'll be mad if he doesn't recover though. He seems like a nice guy, relatable with the whole thing about having to sacrifice creativity for trends. I read that with my sister and thought that was sooo irritating. >:( As a person who would like to become a graphic designer, I don't think having to draw flat corporate art as opposed to the type of quality I would love to draw is an okie dokie thing to do. You'll eventually burn out. It's pretty sad.
the fact that Tsukasa can and does casually surpass normal human limits for Saki
My evidence? The Doll Festival event. He outruns Honami, who is most likely the fourth strongest character in the game (the order is Akito, Airi, Emu, Honami) by a whole conversation.
Slight spoilers for an event not yet on EN I really hope that happens! It will be amazing. Kanade will cry. Mafuyu will have another father figure. We will also cry.
Kanade will show her father all the music she made with Nightcord at 2500
We will cry some more as we flashback to every event story ever.

Last edited by SilKeaSilver (May 9, 2024 07:47:31)

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

SilKea // She/her // Sleep Deprived
IfIWereARichMan
Scratcher
100+ posts

_Chikara_ wrote:

1. Mina Ashido
2. Men
I knew I was gay in elementary school, but in middle school I thought Miku was super hot so I thought I must be bi. Nope, turns out being attracted to fictional characters has nothing to do with being attracted to real people. I relate hard to this.
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IfIWereARichMan wrote:

_Chikara_ wrote:

1. Mina Ashido
2. Men
I knew I was gay in elementary school, but in middle school I thought Miku was super hot so I thought I must be bi. Nope, turns out being attracted to fictional characters has nothing to do with being attracted to real people. I relate hard to this.
Same hereee except I'm kinda straight who sometimes falls in love with female characters like…Some of my OCs…

——
LordStarchaser
Scratcher
100+ posts

Petition To Give Pliby (Regretevator) Therapy, Bros Mother Is In Another Dimension :skull:

“Dose This Food Court Have A Water Tank?”-Climber, Endzone (WOE, MAY FANDOM WIKI BE UPON YE)
Top 6 Fav Songs
6.C’est La Vie-Weathers
5.The Chimbley Sweep-The Decemberists
4.Shinkai City Underground (Deep Sea City Underground)-TanakaB
3.Emergency (Nightcore)-Kim Leoni
2.Stamp On The Ground-ItaloBrothers
1.Sick On Seventh Street-Sarah And The Safe World

RiversSafeZone
Scratcher
500+ posts

question for yall, what would your favorite characters do with a magic pencil that could make anything?

Greetings, Im River, an Archivist.
They/Them, please.
Don't expect me to work for you, I only work for YentoBox.
make more robogirl ocs
Poem real!?!?
Check this if you wanna make fan-art of my oc
LordStarchaser
Scratcher
100+ posts

(Also) Bouta Throw Hands With The Poptropica Writers If They Don't Change Ringmaster Ravens Ending STAT.

Last edited by LordStarchaser (May 9, 2024 13:37:33)

“Dose This Food Court Have A Water Tank?”-Climber, Endzone (WOE, MAY FANDOM WIKI BE UPON YE)
Top 6 Fav Songs
6.C’est La Vie-Weathers
5.The Chimbley Sweep-The Decemberists
4.Shinkai City Underground (Deep Sea City Underground)-TanakaB
3.Emergency (Nightcore)-Kim Leoni
2.Stamp On The Ground-ItaloBrothers
1.Sick On Seventh Street-Sarah And The Safe World

-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RiversSafeZone wrote:

question for yall, what would your favorite characters do with a magic pencil that could make anything?
Jughead : MAKES MORE AND MORE FOOD
Reala : Uses it to cause more terror
Betty : Tries to use it to get Archie while keeping it a secret from Veronica
Dave : Makes a seemingly complicated graph showing the situations leading up to his present

——
RiversSafeZone
Scratcher
500+ posts

RiversSafeZone wrote:

lemme answer my own question

Acht: DJ set, of course.
Kuzco: More servants.
Maurice: something to shut mort up
Wicke & Miku: Outfits :3
2B: So. Much. Weaponry.
Gabriel: V1, obviously.
Junko: would make more despair with her drawings
Franziska: a better dad /j
Yuri: Despite playing ddlc multiple times, i still don't really have a good answer for her. Probably would draw scenes of her and the others.

Greetings, Im River, an Archivist.
They/Them, please.
Don't expect me to work for you, I only work for YentoBox.
make more robogirl ocs
Poem real!?!?
Check this if you wanna make fan-art of my oc