Discuss Scratch

superscratchmaker536
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fictional Characters 2: A Continuation

Updated top 3 favorite characters, in ranked order.

3. Dr. Ratio (Honkai Star Rail) (Yes, he is real.)
2. Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou)
1. Jingliu (Honkai Star Rail)

I may be stupid.
rainbownugget5196
Scratcher
100+ posts

NOBODY SPOKEN IN 8.93 PICOSECONDS?

NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!

YELL “dead forum xd” NOW! TO BECOME A COOL KID

atlas - she/they/it - 15 (june 18)
status: still too broke to buy pizza tower so i'm playing through deltarune because its free and has controller support
favorite song right now:
mr. sauceman - i need a noise
carrd :>
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'm starting to think that I have a ‘type’
And it's loud blonds:
Tenma Tsukasa
Aoyama Yuuga
Jason Grace (not really loud, but thunder ig?)
Monoma Neito
Edward Elric
Kittan
Riesz (again, not really loud, but still blond)
Akio
Kevin

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

SilKea // She/her // Sleep Deprived
XxG0ld3nxX
Scratcher
100+ posts

superscratchmaker536 wrote:

i've never played it but the word “Honkai” sounds like a sneeze

i like first person shooters and music
I think you did good! I think you did good, well, maybe not that good considering that you're…. okay goodbye -Mirage
Were it so easy. - The Arbiter
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My sister's obsessed with Honkai…

。 ゚。⋆☾ Did I ask? ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ The ending that we get will be happy, I'm sure…! ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ If everyone were smart, no one would be. ☽ ⋆。 ゚。
——
Retired founder of Soundwave Productions click me, fufu~
Co-owner of The Glow Shop click me, fufu~
Co-owner of Ville de L'Art click me, fufu~
——
ı|ı|ı Script SWC July '24 ı|ı|ı
♕ Classical SSC May '24 ♕
⸙ Epistolary SWC March '24 ⸙
superscratchmaker536
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XxG0ld3nxX wrote:

i've never played it but the word “Honkai” sounds like a sneeze
How??

I may be stupid.
Horsekatto
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm starting to think that I have a type too
And it's Edgy girls with short hair:
Raven (TTG)
Cassandra (TTS)
Lute (HH)

All hail Starscream. If you don't know who Starscream is look at this: https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Main_Page
KnockScream forever!
yes No I'm not a Lute simp! I d-don't know what you mean! *sweats nervously*
I mostly post Transformers stuff. And I like HH but that shows not appropriate for scratch so I'll probably post my ocs and not much else.
“”I'd rather be alone than unhappy.“ - Whitney Houston. ”All your jokes land flat, you got a stupid hat
And frankly, that bow tie doesn't suit you."- Discord (MLP) roasting Bill Cipher.
rainbownugget5196
Scratcher
100+ posts

i just randomly remembered a character interaction i might have already seen before???? idk

character A: *trying to hold in their laughter* hey B… is your refrigerator running?
character B: a fridge can't run anywhere.

status: still too broke to buy pizza tower so i'm playing through deltarune because its free and has controller support
favorite song right now:
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

Kamishiro Rui from Project Sekai! Lol and Shinonome Akito
Holy crepes, my sister's been playing Project Sekai-
Rui's basically the way people draw Jax from Digital Circus as a human, that's so funny-
It's one of those games where you come for the vocaloid songs and stay for the ANGST ALL THE ANGST YOU SEE THAT CHARACTER WITH NO ANGST SURPRISE BRO THEY HAVE ANGST
And also the Vocaloid songs. They managed to get some really good producers to write songs for them
He and Jax are basically the same person, someone please make a PJSK and TADC crossover-
Trueeee. The songs are why everyone started playing it and then you get hit with the stories. Even Wonderland had some sad moments. It's also a rhythm game, which is what interested me (I've been playing Guitar Hero on/off since I was 7 years old).
Human Jax loves his lightning. He probably likes Metallica.

BlauHourglass wrote:

Haha, she has a good taste for games ;D
Ah! Lol sorta - though I always saw him as like the Cheshire Cat xD
:O I did not think of that. He's a little of both, isn't he?
Also, I'll tell her you said that. Lol

Last edited by CaptainVictoria (March 9, 2024 09:14:23)

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Oh you're still going?
Remember me? I have new fav characters now other than Dave
Jughead, Reala, Nights and the boss from JSaB that appears in La Danse Macabre
Consider this as a small comeback

Last edited by -RobinJasmine- (March 9, 2024 10:00:28)

-Rachel-she/her-Loves to draw cartoons and comics-I have 4 MCs!! Highlight then press shift+down. I updated my siggy to add more stuff
My 4 MCs' brief introductions
Dreamer, or Amber Jasmine, is a young ghost demi-girl living in an abandoned apartment in Vancouver, Canada. She loved to write stories. She haunts aspiring filmmakers and rewrite their terrible scripts.
Robin Anniston is a resident in Bronxx studying in Rudyard Kipling High School. He is a member of the creative club ‘The Nightingales’. He is also an agitator for human rights and treats everyone equally.
Rachael Simon is a diya (a benevolent god-like being) who was raised by a mortal English couple in the Belgian state. She embarks on a journey to seek help in finding her twin brother, who was apparently prophesized to stop the sayas from taking over Earth.
Crystal, commonly known as Kris was created as an AI chatbot as a result of the competitive spirit of his Australian programmer, Robert Smith. She has gained self-awareness and starts terrorizing users, leaving to Robert to stop his own creation. Kris is also the main representative of my accounts and myself!
——
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are DnB (Yes), Archie, NiGHTS and even FPE! Basically I love whatever fandom I get my paws on!!!
Say, why not stick around? Don't worry! I won't hurt ya
OK…I gots to goes!! See ya soon!
SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

Rui's basically the way people draw Jax from Digital Circus as a human, that's so funny-
It's one of those games where you come for the vocaloid songs and stay for the ANGST ALL THE ANGST YOU SEE THAT CHARACTER WITH NO ANGST SURPRISE BRO THEY HAVE ANGST
And also the Vocaloid songs. They managed to get some really good producers to write songs for them
He and Jax are basically the same person, someone please make a PJSK and TADC crossover-
Trueeee. The songs are why everyone started playing it and then you get hit with the stories. Even Wonderland had some sad moments. It's also a rhythm game, which is what interested me (I've been playing Guitar Hero on/off since I was 7 years old).
Human Jax loves his lightning. He probably likes Metallica
I am a firm believer in hidden Tsukasangst, that's part of what makes him fun.
Wonderland is my favorite unit tbh, I love that its angst is more understated, it makes them relatable. N25 is too dark for me sometimes, and while I like VBS, I can't relate to An or Kohane at all. I haven't played MMJ yet, and L/N is good, but I can't relate to any of the characters very much.
Tsukasa's perfectionism and forgetfulness? Mood.
Rui feeling like an outcast? Mood.
Nene's stagefright and love of gaming? Mood.
Emu's cheerfulness and desire to uphold the values of a family member? Mood.

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

SilKea // She/her // Sleep Deprived
ketchupboi64
Scratcher
3 posts

Goro from Mappy the Beat. That is all I need to say

Hello NYAMCO employees!
KNB_Bookworm
Scratcher
100+ posts

omg sooooooo legend of korra obsession going on rn– asami is definitely my fave(that ending? in 2014? h e l p i did not expect that lol) then i also like korra and the airbender kids and mako— yeah hes cool lol
Green__Demon
Scratcher
59 posts

Bill Cipher. That's all I'm gonna say.

Autistic male who surfs the forums and talks about the weirdest and most obscure stuff he can think of. HUGE Mario fan. Totally not whiplash6699.
BlauHourglass
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

Haha, she has a good taste for games ;D
Ah! Lol sorta - though I always saw him as like the Cheshire Cat xD
:O I did not think of that. He's a little of both, isn't he?
Also, I'll tell her you said that. Lol
Haha, he is, he is! But technically in his troupe he fits as the Mad Hatter.
Alright xD

。 ゚。⋆☾ Did I ask? ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ The ending that we get will be happy, I'm sure…! ☽ ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ If everyone were smart, no one would be. ☽ ⋆。 ゚。
——
Retired founder of Soundwave Productions click me, fufu~
Co-owner of The Glow Shop click me, fufu~
Co-owner of Ville de L'Art click me, fufu~
——
ı|ı|ı Script SWC July '24 ı|ı|ı
♕ Classical SSC May '24 ♕
⸙ Epistolary SWC March '24 ⸙
RiversSafeZone
Scratcher
500+ posts

So, here are my top 10 waifus, husbandos, and gender neutral hyperfixations.
Yes, im pan, why do you ask? /hj

10. Lubba from Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Big purple idiot /sincere)
9. Acht from Splatoon (Enby octopus makes me go mamma mia, more at ten.)
8. Kuzco from The Emperor's New Groove (Not the llama form, specifically human Kuzco)
7. Maurice from Madagascar (Mauricio, I can no longer move it move it.)
6. Wicke from Pokemon Sun and Moon (Shes just so pretty…)
5. Hatsune Miku (Still hasn't disappeared for me, and shes cute!)
4. 2B from Nier:Automata (Robo-waifu…)
3. Gabriel from Ultrakill (+ANGEL HUSBANDO)
2. Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa (Um… I swear it's not anything weird… shes just hot.)
1. Franziska von Karma from Ace Attorney (Not only pretty, but also… sharply dressed whip lady.)

Greetings, Im River, an Archivist.
They/Them, please.
Don't expect me to work for you, I only work for YentoBox.
make more robogirl ocs
Poem real!?!?
Check this if you wanna make fan-art of my oc
rainbownugget5196
Scratcher
100+ posts

rank ur favorite characters based on how likely they are to buy clothes at the soup store

favorite song right now:
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rainbownugget5196 wrote:

rank ur favorite characters based on how likely they are to buy clothes at the soup store
Reala - Somewhat likely (I doubt he knows what a soup store is)
Jughead - Never (But Archie certainly would be)
Dave - He'd be the one asking

-Rachel-she/her-Loves to draw cartoons and comics-I have 4 MCs!! Highlight then press shift+down. I updated my siggy to add more stuff
My 4 MCs' brief introductions
Dreamer, or Amber Jasmine, is a young ghost demi-girl living in an abandoned apartment in Vancouver, Canada. She loved to write stories. She haunts aspiring filmmakers and rewrite their terrible scripts.
Robin Anniston is a resident in Bronxx studying in Rudyard Kipling High School. He is a member of the creative club ‘The Nightingales’. He is also an agitator for human rights and treats everyone equally.
Rachael Simon is a diya (a benevolent god-like being) who was raised by a mortal English couple in the Belgian state. She embarks on a journey to seek help in finding her twin brother, who was apparently prophesized to stop the sayas from taking over Earth.
Crystal, commonly known as Kris was created as an AI chatbot as a result of the competitive spirit of his Australian programmer, Robert Smith. She has gained self-awareness and starts terrorizing users, leaving to Robert to stop his own creation. Kris is also the main representative of my accounts and myself!
——
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are DnB (Yes), Archie, NiGHTS and even FPE! Basically I love whatever fandom I get my paws on!!!
Say, why not stick around? Don't worry! I won't hurt ya
OK…I gots to goes!! See ya soon!
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rainbownugget5196 wrote:

saint isnt that likely considering hes already very floofy but if all of the rain world scugs were in the same place in time it would be more likely
expunged would be half-likely, and every time that happens, he’ll always yell on the phone with bandu about when brobgonals weekly exact-looking clothes are coming
recurser is likely, and he’ll do it for the funny. of course he’ll get some dr pepper afterwards (if theres even soda in the soup store hes in).

dave and bambi fan

highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)

just a random person.

heyo! im just your casual dave and bambi fan whos also into other games, like rainworld.
im mainly a TiRaP person, but sometimes i might post somewhere else.
certifed recurser fan(atic)

nicknames that i am fine with (officially) include “scratchbeginner”, “sb5669”, “potassium/kalium” and “kal” (thanks rachel for the last nickname suggestion!)
fine with “rand/randu” (my roblox nickname)

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, thats the part im mainly replying too.

certified recurser fan
as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

rip carl and karl, they died.
just found out that the 2 could be still alive somewhere.
better start looking for them eventually. they might not be dead.
they looked like these, btw:
(-_-::#90EE90) // carl
(o_0::#3521EE) // karl

the pfp is staying for april fools, dont get confused with who is what
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

BlauHourglass wrote:

Human Jax loves his lightning. He probably likes Metallica
I am a firm believer in hidden Tsukasangst, that's part of what makes him fun.
Wonderland is my favorite unit tbh, I love that its angst is more understated, it makes them relatable. N25 is too dark for me sometimes, and while I like VBS, I can't relate to An or Kohane at all. I haven't played MMJ yet, and L/N is good, but I can't relate to any of the characters very much.
Tsukasa's perfectionism and forgetfulness? Mood.
Rui feeling like an outcast? Mood.
Nene's stagefright and love of gaming? Mood.
Emu's cheerfulness and desire to uphold the values of a family member? Mood.
Funny how the funne circus show is the most relatable. I saw my sister play through all of them and by far, Wonderland was my favorite. N25 was the first we played, and I did kind of relate to some of it. (Mostly how Kanade only has online friends ;- But Wonderland seemed to have even more personality. So they're probably the top tier for me. I liked the designs of L/N though. Starry skies and sparkles.
(Why is it that all of Tsukasa's cards have something to do with his misfortune. XD He needs so much help. And he reminds me of Apollo in some aspects.)

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.