Discuss Scratch

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fictional Characters 2: A Continuation

jaden_here_hi wrote:

Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy VII is totally one of my favorite characters. She's just so, well, cool, y'know?
Me too. Her character really subverts expectations. Like, you would think she'd be an extroverted tough girl or something like that, and Aerith is the introverted shy girl, but it's kind of the other way around. Tifa still knows how to fight though, and will whoop you if you hurt her friends.

I really like her. Lol

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I didn't really feel like the last topic was so laggy we needed a new one. It's a little frustrating because Lensdan just had a great question.

I guess I'll ask it.

Question of the Day:
What's something you like the most about your favorite characters? Nice and simple one, since it's been a while.

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Question of the Day:
What's something you like the most about your favorite characters? Nice and simple one, since it's been a while.
(reposting reply from old topic)

alr ima put both my former and current favorites here *inhale*

former favorites
sanford (madness combat, idk i just like him)
brobgonal (D&BGA, hes adorable despite being a war criminal)

current favorites
expunged (VSD&B, i like 3d shapes and the songs he sings but i love a color pallete of black and red)
saint (rainworld, he is floof )
recurser (VSD&B, really interesting character design with silly facts about them)
*exhale*

(blinkie by max dimo)
dave and bambi fan

highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)
random user on the internet

hi i like dave and bambi
certifed recurser fan(atic) since 2023 (specifically march-april)
i also play xanje!

nicknames that i am fine with (officially) include “scratchbeginner”, “sb5669”, “potassium/kalium” and “kal” (thanks rachel for the last nickname suggestion!)
fine with “rand/randu” (my roblox nickname)

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, thats the part im mainly replying too.

certified recurser fan
as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

rip carl and karl, they died.
just found out that the 2 could be still alive somewhere.
better start looking for them eventually. they might not be dead.
they looked like these, btw:
(-_-::#90EE90) // carl
(o_0::#3521EE) // karl

the pfp is staying for april fools, dont get confused with who is what
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Question of the Day:
(I'll go first)

• Miles Edgeworth: I'd say it's his cravat but I love his personality. He's calm and collected but you know that inside he's just as much of a freaking hot mess you are. Plus, he's a total geek. <3 (relatable.)
  • Gregory Edgeworth: Similar to his son but less of a mess. He's just an awkward bean that cares so much about his son.
    I want to list off so much more, because…

What's not to love?
  • Ema Skye: She's such an adorable geekkk :33 (Plus, we've got the same personality type. INTP!)
  • Zack Fair: …Gongaga-
  • Laguna Loire: GOLD PLATED MACHINE GUN- He's such a silly billy. Hehehe
  • Squall Leonhart: …. Well. >:I ….Whatever-
  • Bucky Barnes: Please don't get me wrong. I know he started out as a Robin clone (albeit a very competent one-) and I'm not a Sebastian Stan… Stan. Lol I just like his character. (And I feel so sorry for himmmm ;-;)
  • Rodimus Prime/Hot Rod (Transformers G1): He's so reckless as Hot Rod and a great leader as Rodimus. His personality is great. Sarcastic robots? Oh gosh. XD Unfortunately he doubts himself so often as leader of the autobots because he has to fill the shoes of his predecessor, Optimus Prime. And let's face it, those are some big shoes. I could go on and on about the reasons he's my favorite.
  • Kup: is also great. Always getting on Hot Rod's nerves, getting on each other's nerves. (Or the equivalent of nerves a TF has-), he's a crotchety old guy.
  • Ratchet (TFA): Same as Kup, except he's grumpy towards everyone. He's been my favorite since I was like… 5 years old? Yeah. I always found him funny. Hehe

There are lots more, but I've decided to end it here. Lol

Last edited by CaptainVictoria (May 4, 2023 20:09:05)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

KNB_Bookworm
Scratcher
100+ posts

My fave characters:

Keefe Sencen(Kotlc)
Sophie Foster(kotlc)
Biana Vacker (Kotlc)
Dex Dizznee (Kotlc)
Ro(Kotlc)
Amy Foster(Kotlc)
Marella Redek(Kotlc)
Alex Stowe(Unwanteds)
Sky (Unwanteds)
Lani Haluki (Unwanteds)
Fifer Stowe (Unwanteds)
Moon(WoF)
Qibli (WoF)
Ivy(WoF)
Wren(WoF)
Kinkajou(WoF)
Anne Wheeler(The Greatest Showman)
Phillip Carlyle (The Greatest Showman)
Charity Barnum(The Greatest Showman)
Rayla(TDP)
Callum(TDP)
Amaya(TDP)
Luz Noceda(ToH)
Amity Blight(ToH)
Willow Park (ToH)
Jasmine(Live Action Aladdin)
Aladdin (Live Action Aladdin)
Belle(Beauty and the Beast, live action)
Katniss Everdeen (Hunger Games)
Rue I forgot her last name(Hunger Games)

Last edited by KNB_Bookworm (May 5, 2023 01:00:43)

KNB_Bookworm
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

I didn't really feel like the last topic was so laggy we needed a new one. It's a little frustrating because Lensdan just had a great question.

I guess I'll ask it.

Question of the Day:
Most of them are absolutely slay, or really funny.
jaden_here_hi
New to Scratch
35 posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

jaden_here_hi wrote:

Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy VII is totally one of my favorite characters. She's just so, well, cool, y'know?
Me too. Her character really subverts expectations. Like, you would think she'd be an extroverted tough girl or something like that, and Aerith is the introverted shy girl, but it's kind of the other way around. Tifa still knows how to fight though, and will whoop you if you hurt her friends.

I really like her. Lol
Yeah! There’s a big stark difference between the two, haha. Tifa looks like someone who would had definitely went through a tomboy phase that’s still going, but turns out she’s just a really nice and caring person.

I need a better signature.
jaden_here_hi
New to Scratch
35 posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Question of the Day:

Tifa Lockhart: Well, she has a great personality and stuff, overall she’s a great character!
Vincent Valentine: Dude has gone through a lot of traumatizing and hard stuff, probably even more than any Final Fantasy VII has. Although Dirge of Cerberus wasn’t a great game in terms of the gameplay, the backstory for Vincent was genuinely interesting (had me tear up at some moments for some reason-) and we get to see more of his personality.
Reno Sinclair: Overall really goofy, a good comic relief character. I loved his portrayal in Advent Children, he was so fun to watch whenever he was on screen, like “He’s on screen again, what’s he gonna do?”
Iori Yagami: Although a very emo edgelord, he has a troubled past and some really good themes.
Byakuya Togami: I feel like he’s the only character with a realistic mind in the first Danganronpa game, along with Kyoko.
Dimitri: No, not the one from Fire Emblem series, but rather the one from Anastasia. His character development was very subtle, that’s all I’ll say. I also loved how in the Broadway version of the movie, they enhanced his character more.

I need a better signature.
Lionwarriorspets
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

My current favorites:
AA: Mia Fey
AF: Artemis
AtLA: Sokka
DBZA: Piccolo
DW: Ten
EoM: Honeycomb
FMAB: Hawkeye and Fuery
GE: Picket
HoO: Reyna
HP: Gred and Forge
Jat…: Wobbler
LoM: Elazul and Pearl
MHA: Aoyama
PJO: Rachel
SoM: Jema
SP: Skulduggery
SW: Threepio
ToM: Riesz
TPDW: Susan Sto Helit
WS: Janner
YGO: Valon, Alistair and Raphael (those guys from season 4)
the only ones that i get are hp.

Lionwarriorspets
Things That I Like at the moment:

Harry Potter

Pokemon

Minecraft

More!
Taro--Sasaki
Scratcher
1000+ posts

*huffs*

Pink Panther
Glenn from Superstore
Darwin from Gumball
more to come

Last edited by Taro--Sasaki (May 5, 2023 10:20:11)

rec room on top
gimme gifts
rainbownugget5196
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Question of the Day:
i'm a day late but i'm doin this anyway
fuzz is silly, evil, listens to edm from like 2011, probably insane, and all of those traits also apply to me

atlas - she/they/it - 15 (june 18)
status: still too broke to buy pizza tower so i'm playing through deltarune because its free and has controller support
favorite song right now:
mr. sauceman - i need a noise
carrd :>
The_Real_Queen_Rani
Scratcher
69 posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

I guess I'll ask it.

Question of the Day:
A trend with a few of my favorite characters are either autism-coded (i think that's what it's called) or show signs of autism

Your favorite autistic trans masc
Muffin is the best bluey character fight me /mj
vae/vaer/vaem/he/him/it/its
Yento-Kun
Scratcher
500+ posts

Top 30 Favorite Characters!!

30. Vigilante from Pizza Tower (Okay listen, it's mainly due to his kind heart… but also the gun!!)
29. Penny from Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (Nerd, so I can relate)
28. Miu Iruma from Danganronpa (Tbh, this should be self-explainable)
27. Aubrey from OMORI (Faraway version, tomboy moment)
26. Chuck Quizmo from Paper Mario (Kawizz!!!)
25. Ellie from The Last of Us (Really cool small child)
24. Sheik from The Legend of Zelda (Canon Trans? maybe.)
23. Cirno from Touhou (Dumb blue Ice gremlin)
22. Charles from Henry Stickmin (there are a lot of idiots in this list)
21. Gary from Spongebob (meow)
20. Larry Butz from Ace Attorney (Dumb,mostly. Can relate.)
19. Glenn Quagmire from Family Guy (Joe is gone, only giggitys now)
18. Frye from Splatoon 3 (ADHD gremlins unite!)
17. Mint from Yentonaverse (OC btw)
16. Rebecca from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners (Tomboy + Guns + Big Hands = Masterpiece)
15. Dr. Bright from SCP (Wee woo here comes the guy who can take anyone's body.)
14. Killua from HunterxHunter (The only edgy character on this list.)
13. Zack from Riddle School (This boy is on fire! Get it?)
12. Ice King from Adventure Time (No not Simon, only Ice King.)
11. Kenny from South Park (Man, death screwed him over.)
10. Bayonetta (Okay it's not weird trust me it's just because she attacks people with her hair.)
9. Shiro from No Game No Life(Epic)
8. Larry The Cucumber from Veggietales(Larry meets Larry… what happens?)
7. Rouge The Bat from Sonic(Cool thief bat)
6. Astolfo from the Fate series(The grandest warrior)
5. Susie from Kirby(Robo-Waifu)
4. Undyne from Undertale(Tomboy Fish)
3. Susie from Deltarune(I have a thing for tomboys.)
2. Morgana from Persona 5(Cat)
1. Tifa from Final Fantasy VII(Tomboy… nothing else.)

squigward
ChaoticControversies
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My favourite character list
(characters highlighted in italics are very special to me, aka the favourite characters out of my favourite characters, also I have way too many favourite characters so I would talk about mostly special ones in QOTDs)
Gravity Falls: Stan Pines, Ford Pines, Bill Cipher
Lackadaisy: Mordecai Heller, Calvin “Freckle” McMurray, Rocky Rickaby
Murder Drones: N, V, Uzi, Doll, J
The Owl House: Eda Clawthorne, Raine Whispers, Hooty, Lilith Clawthorne, Hunter, Vee
Amphibia: Anne Boonchuy, Polly Plantar, Hop Pop, General Yunan, Sasha Waybright
Lost In Space: Don West, Will Robinson
Inception(movie only): Ariadne
The Dark Knight Trilogy(movies only): The Joker, Alfred Pennywort
The Matrix(first movie only): Trinity

raiden - they/them - crappy artist - also check out my website, ig
meatlol555
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Question of the Day:

I can't really think of any other favourite characters to talk about, apart from one.

potential spoiler warning for all the pizza tower fans who haven't got to the floor 4 boss yet: (the pt community cannot decide whether Fake Peppino is either an adorable, naïve goober who only wanted to play around with Peppino, or an Eldrich horror who wanted to overthrow Peppino's status and tried to become the superior Peppino.

but some people just think he's both
)

Last edited by meatlol555 (May 7, 2023 18:30:48)

Names you can call me by:
  • Meat (preferred)
  • Meatlol
  • Pierre (which is actually my oc's name)
  • Mr Boombastic, tell me fantastic. /j
-OdysseyCentral-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My personal favorites are:
Madeline from Celeste
Cappy from SMO
Jayfeather from Warriors
Hollyleaf from Warriors
Ron Weasley from Harry Potter

The Honey Shop is back! Check us out on the Requests forum!

=== ♪ ♬ ♫ ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Champion’s Road, from Odyssey’s Ultimate Playlist ♩ ♭ ♫ ===
=== 1:37 ───ㅇ───── 4.01 ↻ Previous Song: Battle on The Great Tower◁ II ▷Next song: Ground (SMW) ↺. ♬ ♪ ♩===
Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Question of the Day:
(I'll go first)

• Miles Edgeworth: I'd say it's his cravat but I love his personality. He's calm and collected but you know that inside he's just as much of a freaking hot mess you are. Plus, he's a total geek. <3 (relatable.)
  • Gregory Edgeworth: Similar to his son but less of a mess. He's just an awkward bean that cares so much about his son.
    I want to list off so much more, because…

What's not to love?
  • Ema Skye: She's such an adorable geekkk :33 (Plus, we've got the same personality type. INTP!)
  • Zack Fair: …Gongaga-
  • Laguna Loire: GOLD PLATED MACHINE GUN- He's such a silly billy. Hehehe
  • Squall Leonhart: …. Well. >:I ….Whatever-
  • Bucky Barnes: Please don't get me wrong. I know he started out as a Robin clone (albeit a very competent one-) and I'm not a Sebastian Stan… Stan. Lol I just like his character. (And I feel so sorry for himmmm ;-;)
  • Rodimus Prime/Hot Rod (Transformers G1): He's so reckless as Hot Rod and a great leader as Rodimus. His personality is great. Sarcastic robots? Oh gosh. XD Unfortunately he doubts himself so often as leader of the autobots because he has to fill the shoes of his predecessor, Optimus Prime. And let's face it, those are some big shoes. I could go on and on about the reasons he's my favorite.
  • Kup: is also great. Always getting on Hot Rod's nerves, getting on each other's nerves. (Or the equivalent of nerves a TF has-), he's a crotchety old guy.
  • Ratchet (TFA): Same as Kup, except he's grumpy towards everyone. He's been my favorite since I was like… 5 years old? Yeah. I always found him funny. Hehe

There are lots more, but I've decided to end it here. Lol
Ooh, awesome ones! I love that picture of Greggo with the cake lol.

I share a lot of those favorite characters too Including Bucky Barnes. He's my third favorite Marvel character behind Mantis and T'Challa.

Gregory Edgeworth got stuck in Eeby Deeby.

| Hi! My name is Ren, I'm a teen boi who just likes to talk to people and make stoopdi projects on this goofy website. |
INFJ | 1w9 | RCOAI | Phlegmatic | FEVL

-My favorite Fandoms:
Final Fantasy VI-X (But my absolute favorite is VIII, which you'll see me obsess over.)
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…
Soccer | Volleyball (I play center in both for my school!)
Underdogs on Youtube. The only 4 people on the internet I actually bother to follow lol.
Frankie Lollia also on Youtube!

A handful of my beans are here to protect my signature from evil kumquats:

Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KNB_Bookworm wrote:

My fave characters:

Keefe Sencen(Kotlc)
Sophie Foster(kotlc)
Biana Vacker (Kotlc)
Dex Dizznee (Kotlc)
Ro(Kotlc)
Amy Foster(Kotlc)
Marella Redek(Kotlc)
Alex Stowe(Unwanteds)
Sky (Unwanteds)
Lani Haluki (Unwanteds)
Fifer Stowe (Unwanteds)
Moon(WoF)
Qibli (WoF)
Ivy(WoF)
Wren(WoF)
Kinkajou(WoF)
Anne Wheeler(The Greatest Showman)
Phillip Carlyle (The Greatest Showman)
Charity Barnum(The Greatest Showman)
Rayla(TDP)
Callum(TDP)
Amaya(TDP)
Luz Noceda(ToH)
Amity Blight(ToH)
Willow Park (ToH)
Jasmine(Live Action Aladdin)
Aladdin (Live Action Aladdin)
Belle(Beauty and the Beast, live action)
Katniss Everdeen (Hunger Games)
Rue I forgot her last name(Hunger Games)
I love The Greatest Showman!

Gregory Edgeworth got stuck in Eeby Deeby.

| Hi! My name is Ren, I'm a teen boi who just likes to talk to people and make stoopdi projects on this goofy website. |
INFJ | 1w9 | RCOAI | Phlegmatic | FEVL

-My favorite Fandoms:
Final Fantasy VI-X (But my absolute favorite is VIII, which you'll see me obsess over.)
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…
Soccer | Volleyball (I play center in both for my school!)
Underdogs on Youtube. The only 4 people on the internet I actually bother to follow lol.
Frankie Lollia also on Youtube!

A handful of my beans are here to protect my signature from evil kumquats:

whiplash6699
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Even though I'm the #1 Mario fan, my favorite villain of all time isn't from the Mario franchise. Instead, it's this guy:

Autistic male who surfs the forums and talks about the weirdest and most obscure stuff he can think of. HUGE Mario fan.

ChaoticControversies
Scratcher
1000+ posts

whiplash6699 wrote:

Even though I'm the #1 Mario fan, my favorite villain of all time isn't from the Mario franchise. Instead, it's this guy:
Yes. All hail the Mighty Dorito.

raiden - they/them - crappy artist - also check out my website, ig