Discuss Scratch

0xF3d04a
Scratcher
54 posts

Programming other than Scratch

I'm creating my own language, still a massive work-in-progress. The code is on GitHub if you want to see it so far. Everything is coded in C and licensed under The Unlicense.

End of line
CoolTigerEesti
Scratcher
29 posts

0xF3d04a wrote:

I'm creating my own language, still a massive work-in-progress. The code is on GitHub if you want to see it so far. Everything is coded in C and licensed under The Unlicense.
Creating your own language is difficult. Plus, it is true there is a lot of work-in-progress to do.

#СатsЯцle!!
#ЯаббiтsЯцle!!

<[Cats and Rabbits] = [Awesome]>
+
play sound [ Cats And Rabbits Are the Best!]
dropbear07738
Scratcher
31 posts

The future draws near. Javascript is growing old. My friends, the Age of Swift is upon us. Also Python.
NoxSpooth
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Learning Java at my university, though I'm also pretty interested in learning Ruby or Python.
evilpacman10
Scratcher
87 posts

dropbear07738 wrote:

The future draws near. Javascript is growing old. My friends, the Age of Swift is upon us. Also Python.
Amen!
#pythondominates

This is the secondary account of @Jetpackturtle
Drizzlefur
Scratcher
39 posts

Raspberry Pi devices,they r pretty cool!

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. :3
Drizzlefur
Scratcher
39 posts

evilpacman10 wrote:

Oh, try Sonic Pi, a programming language for music processing/Minecraft coding. Taught myself it. VERY powerful albeit its semi-limited uses.

GET A PI! (they're AwEsOmE)

My browser / operating system: Raspbian, 1GB RAM, 1000MHZ processer (Raspberry Pi 2 tweaked by the way) Safari 6.0, No Flash version detected (that's right I do not run flash)

#PiHacks!
GO RASPBERRY PI!

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. :3
evilpacman10
Scratcher
87 posts

Drizzlefur wrote:

evilpacman10 wrote:

Oh, try Sonic Pi, a programming language for music processing/Minecraft coding. Taught myself it. VERY powerful albeit its semi-limited uses.

GET A PI! (they're AwEsOmE)

My browser / operating system: Raspbian, 1GB RAM, 1000MHZ processer (Raspberry Pi 2 tweaked by the way) Safari 6.0, No Flash version detected (that's right I do not run flash)

#PiHacks!
GO RASPBERRY PI!

HECK YEAH! Whoo! Do you have one?

evilpacman10
Scratcher
87 posts

Drizzlefur wrote:

*big breath* Yes they are awesome and I tweaked mine and Raspbian is the best and sonicpi and python is awesome and… (Passes out)

Derpybunneh
Scratcher
500+ posts

I know some HTML and CSS (not programming languages, I know). I even made my own website with them, being hosted on Gwiddle. I also know some JS, minor amounts of Python, and pretty good portion of C#. C#, imo, is a pretty swell language. I use it for Unity games that I make.
powercon5
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Drizzlefur wrote:

hey I got a zero today in the post, but sadly I was trying to get it befire it sold out and could not get the essential kit so missing a few things.

Witty signature.

reutiteuti
Scratcher
17 posts

I like Raspberry Pi too

Last edited by reutiteuti (May 21, 2016 23:55:49)

reutiteuti
Scratcher
17 posts

Enderking1230 wrote:

I know Python, Java, Ruby, BASIC, LOGO, HTML, Javascript, PHP, CSS, Squeak, and… I forgot the name
If you are not talking specifically, I know Minecraft Pi, Sonic Pi, Squeak, Python 1, Python 3, PHP, CSS, BASIC, Turtle Graphics, LOGO, Java, Ruby, MIDI programming stuff, Javascript, and HTML, plus that forgotten one.
I forgot to tell that if you do count this, the Arduino and Raspberry Pi also teach young kids to program (YES ! I AM A PI-DUINO FAN).
Did you know, that most of the programming languages above are used in big organizations such as the Meta-EX, Google, NASA, CERN, and more.
I know that python has a nod in the raspberry pi, so to make it fair with scratch, I like to call the raspberry pi the “Scratchberry Python”.
Sorry if I spammed…..

BASIC and LOGO are soooooooooooo outdated.
evilpacman10
Scratcher
87 posts

reutiteuti wrote:

Enderking1230 wrote:

I know Python, Java, Ruby, BASIC, LOGO, HTML, Javascript, PHP, CSS, Squeak, and… I forgot the name
If you are not talking specifically, I know Minecraft Pi, Sonic Pi, Squeak, Python 1, Python 3, PHP, CSS, BASIC, Turtle Graphics, LOGO, Java, Ruby, MIDI programming stuff, Javascript, and HTML, plus that forgotten one.
I forgot to tell that if you do count this, the Arduino and Raspberry Pi also teach young kids to program (YES ! I AM A PI-DUINO FAN).
Did you know, that most of the programming languages above are used in big organizations such as the Meta-EX, Google, NASA, CERN, and more.
I know that python has a nod in the raspberry pi, so to make it fair with scratch, I like to call the raspberry pi the “Scratchberry Python”.
Sorry if I spammed…..

BASIC and LOGO are soooooooooooo outdated.

Yes they are

rockymountainboy
Scratcher
18 posts

The GP programming language might be one to look at. https://wiki.scratch.mit.edu/wiki/GP_(programming_language)
It is a mod of scratch but not released yet… you can test it out at https://gpblocks.org/run/gp.html
evilpacman10
Scratcher
87 posts

rockymountainboy wrote:

The GP programming language might be one to look at. https://wiki.scratch.mit.edu/wiki/GP_(programming_language)
It is a mod of scratch but not released yet… you can test it out at https://gpblocks.org/run/gp.html

I'll try it out

-Hydro-
Scratcher
28 posts

Errrrr…. a bit of java, a bit of c#, a bit more of python (3), a lot of javascript (and html and css).

When you realise all your messages are new studio activitys
therealpsy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

learning lua so i can code using pico-8

Saiid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JS, Scratch, Python, Whitespace, Batch, some HTML, my own language PigeonScript(aka PIDG)

Saiid

Google Sv4mvJbXBJPClyDgc7p5WkYITBi618 to see all my posts

;
cherryjb
Scratcher
1 post

I know html css and python