Discuss Scratch

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Codey9 wrote:

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

Codey9 wrote:

None of us really know why The Batman II was pushed back, and quite frankly it isn't that important or deep. Trying to theorize why is kinda silly, but it won't harm anyone.
I think the point Hex was getting at is that small theories like that can lead to bigger ones, it's a rabbit hole.
Well yeah, I get that, but it's ok to let people predict things and make theories about why a movie was pushed back. Let people have opinions, as long as they're not insulting or hurting anybody or preaching about how the Earth is flat.
Agreed. But always jumping to a theory for something that simple is kinda odd.

It's pushed back because it's not ready is the simplest, and in the case of the Batman II, it hasn't even entered production.

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
Codey9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Codey9 wrote:

Codey9 wrote:

None of us really know why The Batman II was pushed back, and quite frankly it isn't that important or deep. Trying to theorize why is kinda silly, but it won't harm anyone.
I think the point Hex was getting at is that small theories like that can lead to bigger ones, it's a rabbit hole.
Well yeah, I get that, but it's ok to let people predict things and make theories about why a movie was pushed back. Let people have opinions, as long as they're not insulting or hurting anybody or preaching about how the Earth is flat.
Agreed. But always jumping to a theory for something that simple is kinda odd.

It's pushed back because it's not ready is the simplest, and in the case of the Batman II, it hasn't even entered production.
Yeah

CHECK OUT MY NEW TOURNAMENT:
@NoCommunicationTournaments

Each team that competes can have no interaction between their members. If you want to join, go here:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/959971233/

Codey9 | Critical thinker | INTJ | Screenwriter, Artist, and Game Maker
I could sell my house and move out to L.A.
Get inside of rooms with the biggest of names
Hire fifty people just to give me advice
On the way I should write
Oh God!
Sounds like a nightmare, if you ask me!

MOTTO ~ NF
ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Robert Pattinson’s ‘The Batman Part II’ Delayed a Year, Sets New 2026 Date
Guess they were scared it wouldn't make money. Too many films coming out at that time. Plus people will think it's DCU
Or hear me out… it's just not ready to film yet?
Not everything is some sort of weird conspiracy. Things like this may seem harmless, but this kind of thinking leads people to believe stuff like chemtrails and flat Earth.
Guys, trust me but the earth is flat

Call me Ganesh. I'm the creator and owner of MGSGU, MGSCU. I do Blockbits, and I'm part of the Marvel Scratch Multiverse Community. Stop by my profile and have a quick chat. I code many games. Creator and founder of Marvel Omega.

Check out my latest game Iron Man Demo. A like and star will go a long way towards helping finish this game. Thanks!

Red Redemption is the next game coming out by me. It'll be a 3 part game!
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

ganeshsai wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Guess they were scared it wouldn't make money. Too many films coming out at that time. Plus people will think it's DCU
Not everything is some sort of weird conspiracy. Things like this may seem harmless, but this kind of thinking leads people to believe stuff like chemtrails and flat Earth.
You're joking right?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
Codey9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

ganeshsai wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Ngl I've gotta agree

CHECK OUT MY NEW TOURNAMENT:
@NoCommunicationTournaments

Each team that competes can have no interaction between their members. If you want to join, go here:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/959971233/

Codey9 | Critical thinker | INTJ | Screenwriter, Artist, and Game Maker
I could sell my house and move out to L.A.
Get inside of rooms with the biggest of names
Hire fifty people just to give me advice
On the way I should write
Oh God!
Sounds like a nightmare, if you ask me!

MOTTO ~ NF
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

ganeshsai wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

You're joking right?
You're joking right?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Mogus_man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Codey9 wrote:

imma be real here
i’m not even mad they delayed it
it gives it some time to cook, rather then no delays at all and rush it together and everyone hates it
this delay is more of a positive then a negative to me

Last edited by Mogus_man (March 13, 2024 19:16:19)

noo zydrolic
scroll down

Hi! I’m Mogus_man, professional amateur at everything! If you want to talk leisurely, come on down to the Kame House!
click my Pokémon
I would give you more info but uh…

69th post
100th post
ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

ganeshsai wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

You're joking right?
You're joking right?
No, there is video evidence. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DKuATEVO6Q

Call me Ganesh. I'm the creator and owner of MGSGU, MGSCU. I do Blockbits, and I'm part of the Marvel Scratch Multiverse Community. Stop by my profile and have a quick chat. I code many games. Creator and founder of Marvel Omega.

Check out my latest game Iron Man Demo. A like and star will go a long way towards helping finish this game. Thanks!

Mogus_man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

ganeshsai wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

You're joking right?
You're joking right?
istg if this is a rickroll
[EDIT] — OH MY GOD

Last edited by Mogus_man (March 13, 2024 20:22:18)

noo zydrolic
scroll down

Hi! I’m Mogus_man, professional amateur at everything! If you want to talk leisurely, come on down to the Kame House!
click my Pokémon
I would give you more info but uh…

69th post
100th post
ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Mogus_man wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

You're joking right?
You're joking right?
istg if this is a rickroll
[EDIT] — OH MY GOD
What did I say? It's true.

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

ganeshsai wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

You're joking right?
You're joking right?
I FELL FOR THAT

Respect.

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Hot Take: Claiming that Batman should kill just because he killed people in the 1940s isn't a good point.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Superman (2025) is going to be shot entirely in IMAX, which is cool.

Oh, and some set photos were “released”.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Entirely on IMAX?

Incredible.

Matjam02;
“Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far”
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Matjam02 wrote:

Entirely on IMAX?

Incredible.
The same happened with Guardians 3 and Suicide Squad.

A quick edit, it isn't the “true” IMAX camera like Christopher Nolan uses, but it is one IMAX does endorse for their “style”

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Are any major spoilers like the suit in the “released” photos?
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

Not really. It's not even of Superman, it's actually the Engineer.

I really hope that the Superman suit doesn't get leaked.

Last edited by Platypus_WKeyboard (March 15, 2024 19:09:49)

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

It's supposedly the Engineer's costume, but it looks more like stunt rehearsal to me.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

It's supposedly the Engineer's costume, but it looks more like stunt rehearsal to me.
Could be, or an early version of the suit in the film. Wouldn't a stunt rehearsal not be on location though?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Could be, or an early version of the suit in the film. Wouldn't a stunt rehearsal not be on location though?
I don't know. But it doesn't seem like the costume.