Discuss Scratch

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

'Superman: Legacy' now has the official title of ‘SUPERMAN’ as principal photography has now started. James Gunn has also revealed the official logo for Superman in the film.
I'm a huge fan of both the logo and the title change.
I hope it has trunks.

Superman (2025) will be the first Superman movie called “Superman”, since the 1970s film was called Superman: The Movie.

edit: I like the new title, makes it feel more like a fresh start. Which was probably the intention.

Last edited by Platypus_WKeyboard (Feb. 29, 2024 22:36:52)

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

'Superman: Legacy' now has the official title of ‘SUPERMAN’ as principal photography has now started. James Gunn has also revealed the official logo for Superman in the film.
I think “Legacy” could help show the theme of the movie, but I have to wait to see it first before I have a opinion on that. Since idk what the theme is lol.

I do have a theory on it tho, that it's about Legacy (surprise surprise), and Clark begins seriously thinking about Legacy after Perry White dies (which is why we don't have his casting). And the Kingdom Come logo adds to this, maybe something happens at the Daily Planet and he saves everyone but Perry.

Though with the title change, idk.

Last edited by AbeHe (Feb. 29, 2024 22:40:44)

Codey9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Agreed.

CHECK OUT MY NEW TOURNAMENT:
@NoCommunicationTournaments

Each team that competes can have no interaction between their members. If you want to join, go here:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/959971233/

Codey9 | Critical thinker | INTJ | Screenwriter, Artist, and Game Maker
I could sell my house and move out to L.A.
Get inside of rooms with the biggest of names
Hire fifty people just to give me advice
On the way I should write
Oh God!
Sounds like a nightmare, if you ask me!

MOTTO ~ NF
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

The image Gunn posted reminds me of Steve Rogers in the ice for some reason.
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

The one thing I don't like about the title change is that it makes the movie itself unsearchable.
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

The one thing I don't like about the title change is that it makes the movie itself unsearchable.
Superman 2025.
ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

Codey9 wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Agreed.
The hype has officially begun.
Superman Legacy sounds better. But I'll take Superman

Call me Ganesh. I'm the creator and owner of MGSGU, MGSCU. I do Blockbits, and I'm part of the Marvel Scratch Multiverse Community. Stop by my profile and have a quick chat. I code many games. Creator and founder of Marvel Omega.

Check out my latest game Iron Man Demo. A like and star will go a long way towards helping finish this game. Thanks!

Red Redemption is the next game coming out by me. It'll be a 3 part game!
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

Superman 2025.

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

they're filming in Norway.
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

macandcheeseking wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

they're filming in Norway.
FORTRESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

Wendell Pierce Cast as Perry White in James Gunn’s ‘Superman'
So he is in the film;

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

So he is in the film;
Just not the table read? AND THEN WHO WAS THAT CASTING CALL FOR
Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

That’s a fantastic choice.

Matjam02;
“Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far”
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

One of the main DCU writers was a CIA agent.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

JAMES WHAT DO YOU MEAN PEACEMAKER SEASON 1 ISNT CANON BUT 2 IS??????
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

Peacemaker Season 1 puts it's self squarely in the DCEU. Jason Momoa and Ezra Miller both appear as their DC characters. Along with alot of references to other DCEU stuff. And given how season 2 will be in the new DCU it ain't goin to be canon.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

Peacemaker Season 1 puts it's self squarely in the DCEU. Jason Momoa and Ezra Miller both appear as their DC characters. Along with alot of references to other DCEU stuff. And given how season 2 will be in the new DCU it ain't goin to be canon.
THEN WHY IS IT THE SAME SHOW
ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

THEN WHY IS IT THE SAME SHOW
Yeah, bro isn't deadpool

Call me Ganesh. I'm the creator and owner of MGSGU, MGSCU. I do Blockbits, and I'm part of the Marvel Scratch Multiverse Community. Stop by my profile and have a quick chat. I code many games. Creator and founder of Marvel Omega.

Check out my latest game Iron Man Demo. A like and star will go a long way towards helping finish this game. Thanks!

Red Redemption is the next game coming out by me. It'll be a 3 part game!