Discuss Scratch

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

JAMES WHAT DO YOU MEAN PEACEMAKER SEASON 1 ISNT CANON BUT 2 IS??????
Peacemaker Season 1 puts it's self squarely in the DCEU. Jason Momoa and Ezra Miller both appear as their DC characters. Along with alot of references to other DCEU stuff. And given how season 2 will be in the new DCU it ain't goin to be canon.
THEN WHY IS IT THE SAME SHOW
I have a feeling it'll get a rename like All New Peacemaker or somethin.

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

I made this Batman Demo game. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/980071274/ Check it ou

Call me Ganesh. I'm the creator and owner of MGSGU, MGSCU. I do Blockbits, and I'm part of the Marvel Scratch Multiverse Community. Stop by my profile and have a quick chat. I code many games. Creator and founder of Marvel Omega.

Check out my latest game Iron Man Demo. A like and star will go a long way towards helping finish this game. Thanks!

Red Redemption is the next game coming out by me. It'll be a 3 part game!
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Nicholas Hoult has said on a podcast that his favorite Lex is Michael Rosenbaum. Could lend interesting insight into how he plays Lex.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

Robert Pattinson’s ‘The Batman Part II’ Delayed a Year, Sets New 2026 Date
Still excited for it, The Batman was such a a
good movie.

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

good movie. In The Caped Crusader, Batman eats a baby
HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT

Last edited by HexagonWorld (March 12, 2024 19:12:04)

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT
That's false Batman kills babies, the CIA agent who is now a DC writer says so.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT
That's false Batman kills babies and is only interesting when hes evil, the CIA agent who is now a DC writer says so.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT
That's false Batman kills babies and is only interesting when hes evil, the CIA agent who is now a DC writer says so.
Ha! I think that joke has ran it's course now.

Do you guys think that Tom King is going to be a good writer for the new DCU?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

Guess they were scared it wouldn't make money. Too many films coming out at that time. Plus people will think it's DCU

Call me Ganesh. I'm the creator and owner of MGSGU, MGSCU. I do Blockbits, and I'm part of the Marvel Scratch Multiverse Community. Stop by my profile and have a quick chat. I code many games. Creator and founder of Marvel Omega.

Check out my latest game Iron Man Demo. A like and star will go a long way towards helping finish this game. Thanks!

Red Redemption is the next game coming out by me. It'll be a 3 part game!
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

ganeshsai wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Guess they were scared it wouldn't make money. Too many films coming out at that time. Plus people will think it's DCU
Or hear me out… it's just not ready to film yet?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

ganeshsai wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Not everything is some sort of weird conspiracy. Things like this may seem harmless, but this kind of thinking leads people to believe stuff like chemtrails and flat Earth.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Not everything is some sort of weird conspiracy. Things like this may seem harmless, but this kind of thinking leads people to believe stuff like chemtrails and flat Earth.
Agreed. And those theories can lead to worse things.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Codey9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

What conspiracy?

CHECK OUT MY NEW TOURNAMENT:
@NoCommunicationTournaments

Each team that competes can have no interaction between their members. If you want to join, go here:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/959971233/

Codey9 | Critical thinker | INTJ | Screenwriter, Artist, and Game Maker
I could sell my house and move out to L.A.
Get inside of rooms with the biggest of names
Hire fifty people just to give me advice
On the way I should write
Oh God!
Sounds like a nightmare, if you ask me!

MOTTO ~ NF
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Codey9 wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

What conspiracy?
“Guess they were scared it wouldn't make money. Too many films coming out at that time. Plus people will think it's DCU”
Codey9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

Codey9 wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

What conspiracy?
“Guess they were scared it wouldn't make money. Too many films coming out at that time. Plus people will think it's DCU”
That's just theorizing on why it's been delayed. And some may be a bit over the top, but I wouldn't call them big conspiracies or anything. I get they can be kinda annoying at times, though.

Each team that competes can have no interaction between their members. If you want to join, go here:

Oh God!

MOTTO ~ NF
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Codey9 wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Codey9 wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

What conspiracy?
That's just theorizing on why it's been delayed. And some may be a bit over the top, but I wouldn't call them big conspiracies or anything. I get they can be kinda annoying at times, though.
Yeah, but combine that with the insistence the Grammys and Oscars are rigged…
Codey9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

Codey9 wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Codey9 wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

What conspiracy?
Yeah, but combine that with the insistence the Grammys and Oscars are rigged…
Those aren't really related in any way, though. You can say that a movie was pushed back so it didn't release near too many other big movies and not have to believe the Oscars are rigged.

None of us really know why The Batman II was pushed back, and quite frankly it isn't that important or deep. Trying to theorize why is kinda silly, but it won't harm anyone.

Oh God!

MOTTO ~ NF
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Codey9 wrote:

None of us really know why The Batman II was pushed back, and quite frankly it isn't that important or deep. Trying to theorize why is kinda silly, but it won't harm anyone.
I think the point Hex was getting at is that small theories like that can lead to bigger ones, it's a rabbit hole.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Codey9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Codey9 wrote:

I think the point Hex was getting at is that small theories like that can lead to bigger ones, it's a rabbit hole.
Well yeah, I get that, but it's ok to let people predict things and make theories about why a movie was pushed back. Let people have opinions, as long as they're not insulting or hurting anybody or preaching about how the Earth is flat.

Oh God!

MOTTO ~ NF