Discuss Scratch

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Okay guys this is literally a single photo, just stop obsessing
YOU CALLED IT AI GENERATED!

Also this is the only piece of new DC content we've had so far sooooo.

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Nah

Hope the suit doesn't have random kryptonian letters on it like the Man of Steel one.
Stupid idea imo.
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Yeah that’s called making an observation

“hi!”
- Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

So is everyone else?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

But it's not…
mandofan2
Scratcher
100+ posts

DC Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

and this was called making a conversation. at least hex made points.

hi. I'm mandfan, owner of MFC, and a huge marvel nerd. I collect comics, and own over 250 comics. I have watched all marvel movies, except thor 2 my offical account for comics is -MANDOFANCOMICS-
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Tomorrow we're getting the Lois reveal, Wednesday, we'll get the Lex reveal, Thursday, we'll get the Clark Kent reveal and on Friday, the actual Superman suit will be revealed in a video, proving that that was Bizarro.

Trust me, I am not insane.
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

Tomorrow we're getting the Lois reveal, Wednesday, we'll get the Lex reveal, Thursday, we'll get the Clark Kent reveal and on Friday, the actual Superman suit will be revealed in a video, proving that that was Bizarro.

Trust me, I am not insane.
I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY I AM NOT CRAZY
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

They better use CGI to get rid of the lines and collar.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

You know that would basically kill the vfx workers right?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

They have a year to do it.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

They have a year to do it.
Still that is going, frame. by. frame. To erase the lines which would also mean the creases in the suit.

That just isn't a good idea.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
mandofan2
Scratcher
100+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

It’s not bad.

hi. I'm mandfan, owner of MFC, and a huge marvel nerd. I collect comics, and own over 250 comics. I have watched all marvel movies, except thor 2 my offical account for comics is -MANDOFANCOMICS-
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

mandofan2 wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

It’s not bad.
Tbh I don't hate the collar but it makes him kinda look like Homelander in that area.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Mogus_man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Honestly the image looks ai-generated. It looked that way when I first saw it, and it looks like that now, the background, his face, the suit…
his eyelids looked weird
they were like weirdly red

noo zydrolic
scroll down

Hi! I’m Mogus_man, professional amateur at everything! If you want to talk leisurely, come on down to the Kame House!
click my Pokémon
I would give you more info but uh…

69th post
100th post
mandofan2
Scratcher
100+ posts

DC Forum

Mogus_man wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Honestly the image looks ai-generated. It looked that way when I first saw it, and it looks like that now, the background, his face, the suit…
his eyelids looked weird
It’s not AI. No AI could make such a good detailed face. To prove it, you have to look at his hands and eyes. If the hands look weird, which they don’t, and if the eyes have 2 reflections facing in different directions, which they don’t, then it’s AI, which it isn’t. Idk how people see this as AI. It doesn’t look like it and it was shared by James guns account.

AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

mandofan2 wrote:

Mogus_man wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

his eyelids looked weird
It’s not AI. No AI could make such a good detailed face. To prove it, you have to look at his hands and eyes. If the hands look weird, which they don’t, and if the eyes have 2 reflections facing in different directions, which they don’t, then it’s AI, which it isn’t. Idk how people see this as AI. It doesn’t look like it and it was shared by James guns account.
“No AI could make such a good detailed face”

Uhhhhh…

“hi!”
- Me
mandofan2
Scratcher
100+ posts

DC Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

mandofan2 wrote:

Mogus_man wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

his eyelids looked weird
“No AI could make such a good detailed face”

Uhhhhh…
Idk how you see AI in that. AI isn’t that good with photo realistic images. It’s notorious for uncanny faces and shading. Not like you could tell

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Mogus_man wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

his eyelids looked weird
Let's use Occam's Razor. What's the more believable explanation, James Gunn/WB created an AI-generated photo for god knows why as a suit reveal, name-dropped an actual photographer, and in a ploy to who knows. OR

Or it just looks kinda off due to lighting and framing.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Mogus_man wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

his eyelids looked weird
Let's use Occam's Razor. What's the more believable explanation, James Gunn/WB created an AI-generated photo for god knows why as a suit reveal, name-dropped an actual photographer, and in a ploy to who knows. OR

Or it just looks kinda off due to lighting and framing.
Nobody's saying it's actually AI, it just looks like it. Just like how the first pictures from Netflix Avatar looked AI.