1000+ posts

DC Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

MAWS SEASON 2 TRAILER

I CAN'T WATCH IT NOW WHYYYYY
Saw a clip of it through X, still looks bad (imo)
Still better animation than Invincible, Hey yo!
FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT
Everyone's been saying that dude. Every couple comments is on that.

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Imagine this: the Superman (2025) trailer releases you watch it, it starts with Superman flying through the sky suddenly he tripes falling into the concrete below. He looks to the camera and goes “uh…. well that just happened”

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Imagine this: the Superman (2025) trailer releases you watch it, it starts with Superman flying through the sky suddenly he tripes falling into the concrete below. He looks to the camera and goes “uh…. well that just happened”
Cinema.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

Cinema.
Tbh if that happened all hype for the DCU would die.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

!!!

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

!!!
It’s good.

Matjam02;
“Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far”
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Matjam02 wrote:

!!!
It’s good.
Solaris in the background!

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

!!!
No.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

!!!
No.
Why?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

!!!
Chest seems to be battle damaged to look darker, since the legs are quite bright. That along with trunks may make this the best Superman suit.
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

!!!
No.
Why?
The New 52 will pay for its crimes and Jim Lee will suffer.
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

I'm so sorry, Zack. I never knew how good we had it.
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

ITS SUPERMAN HOW HARD IS IT TO MAKE A GOOD SUPERMAN SUIT

THIS IS WHAT THEY CAME UP WITH AFTER HUNDREDS OF ITERATIONS

#RESTORETHESNYDERVERSE I'M NOT JOKING
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

PLEASE GET RID OF THIS SUIT IN THE FINAL BATTLE PLEASE
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

It's not that bad.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

It's not that bad.
It is. It's so over designed. I have not seen a single Superman suit with a collar that looks good.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

It's not that bad.
It is. It's so over designed. I have not seen a single Superman suit with a collar that looks good.
It's a sci fi suit from krypton. Kinda makes sense.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

It has the trunks!

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

It's not that bad.
It's a sci fi suit from krypton. Kinda makes sense.
It looks bad. It's just… ugly. I don't care how much it makes sense, film is a visual medium.

HexagonWorld wrote:

It has the trunks!
I would sacrifice the trunks if it meant getting rid of those lines.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

It looks bad. It's just… ugly. I don't care how much it makes sense, film is a visual medium.
I think it's just the lighting.

About Me.

- Evil Abed