Discuss Scratch

HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Breaking News! Gunn has confirmed that Legacy will have only practical effects.
Nope. He just misunderstood the question.

BUT THIS IS AMAZING NEWS YES!

I need them to use miniatures for Metropolis. And then they can use CG for flying scenes, I guess.
no, we have leaks confirming things like actual holograms for Green Lantern.
“The above photo was taken on set by Jess Miglio and was entirely in-camera.”
This might not be a joke…?????
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HOW WAS THE CW ABLE TO MAKE A BETTER LOOKING SUIT
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Breaking News! Gunn has confirmed that Legacy will have only practical effects.
Nope. He just misunderstood the question.

BUT THIS IS AMAZING NEWS YES!

I need them to use miniatures for Metropolis. And then they can use CG for flying scenes, I guess.
no, we have leaks confirming things like actual holograms for Green Lantern.
“The above photo was taken on set by Jess Miglio and was entirely in-camera.”
This might not be a joke…?????
Wait what?

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

I think your're over reacting.

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

I think your're over reacting.
It looks awful.
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Here's exactly why this suit is awful. When I first saw it… I thought it was a BossLogic edit.
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Honestly the image looks ai-generated. It looked that way when I first saw it, and it looks like that now, the background, his face, the suit…

“hi!”
- Me
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Honestly the image looks ai-generated. It looked that way when I first saw it, and it looks like that now, the background, his face, the suit…
Exactly!
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

Here's exactly why this suit is awful. When I first saw it… I thought it was a BossLogic edit.

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Looks nothing like AI.
Just looks like a CW suit.

Looks like the lines form patches around the joints, nowhere else (MAW's did a similar thing, but I think MAW's did it really bad)

I like the suit quite a bit, not like the overdesigned MCU suits they pumped out for a while.

Overall imo 10 times better than the DCEU suits. Man of Steel included.
mandofan2
Scratcher
100+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Exactly!
no, it doesn't.

hi. I'm mandfan, owner of MFC, and a huge marvel nerd. I collect comics, and own over 250 comics. I have watched all marvel movies, except thor 2 my offical account for comics is -MANDOFANCOMICS-
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

AM I THE ONLY SANE PERSON HERE
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

I agree, it's not what I would of wanted (I'd prefer something simpler) but I kinda like it, it feels real y'know?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Who even is the villain of Superman?
Lex. Obviously.
I'm fine with Lex, he's a good villain. But it doesn't feel like he's the main villain. The summary Gunn gave was Superman having to balance his human and Kryptonian sides and Lex… has nothing to do with that.
Lex is confirmed as the main villain.
I don’t mean to speculate too much, but I saw someone speculating on THE SITE THAT WAS A BIRD that while Lex may be the main villain, he’s not necessarily the main threat, akin to how Alexander Pierce was the main villain in CA:TWS while Bucky Barnes was the central threat.
This has a chance of being true then, just not the Ultraman part.
WAIT WAIT WHAT IF THIS IS THE SUPERMAN CLONE'S SUIT GUNN NEVER CONFIRMED THAT THIS IS THE REAL SUPERMAN'S SUIT

That's why he's just sitting there while Metropolis is being destroyed. That's why he has that expression! (imdelusional)
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Who even is the villain of Superman?
Lex. Obviously.
I'm fine with Lex, he's a good villain. But it doesn't feel like he's the main villain. The summary Gunn gave was Superman having to balance his human and Kryptonian sides and Lex… has nothing to do with that.
Lex is confirmed as the main villain.
I don’t mean to speculate too much, but I saw someone speculating on THE SITE THAT WAS A BIRD that while Lex may be the main villain, he’s not necessarily the main threat, akin to how Alexander Pierce was the main villain in CA:TWS while Bucky Barnes was the central threat.
This has a chance of being true then, just not the Ultraman part.
WAIT WAIT WHAT IF THIS IS THE SUPERMAN CLONE'S SUIT GUNN NEVER CONFIRMED THAT THIS IS THE REAL SUPERMAN'S SUIT

That's why he's just sitting there while Metropolis is being destroyed. That's why he has that expression! (imdelusional)
The image looks more like Clark about to go out again to stop Solaris

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

NO I AM SANE AND I AGREE WITH YOU

“hi!”
- Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

NO I AM SANE AND I AGREE WITH YOU
It doesn't look ai generated, it's the lighting that's making it look all weird.

Also it's one image don't go off the deep end yet.

Last edited by Platypus_WKeyboard (May 6, 2024 20:44:02)

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

I do like the cape color.
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Another issue is that from the comics Gunn's said inspire the movie, this looks like… none of them. It honestly looks more like Snyder.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

HexagonWorld wrote:

Another issue is that from the comics Gunn's said inspire the movie, this looks like… none of them. It honestly looks more like Snyder.
It's the lighting in the photo.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DC Forum

Okay guys this is literally a single photo, just stop obsessing

“hi!”
- Me