…I think the wolves stole my signature. TeamRocketFan's new account!~

AAlanScratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

funnycoder wrote:

Is triple deluxe an okay game
Star Allies is worse.

I don't talk here anymore, I honestly have some bad memories here arguing with people here and people thinking I'm weird for openly being bisexual. Go to my profile to check where I'm doing now. I really wish people would forgive me for my horrible mistakes when I check back here.
wkmewsic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

DavidPhillips wrote:

when green flag clicked
make me say [I hate Kirby] for (2) secs
add [Killed Kirby] to [me]
NANI wHaT mOnStEr Is ThIs?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

wkmewsic

The name's Cass. She/they/it.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
GNC Female|14 y/o|4 plants|Rhythm Doctor, Splatoon, ADoFaI|American|ENFP|Aroace|Chaotic Good

"NOW EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH splatoon 2 let's plays BY EGGMAN!!!"

Dancebreeze
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kirby

AAlanScratch wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

Star Allies is worse.

no no

they are both good games

Last edited by Dancebreeze (March 1, 2019 23:49:16)

…I think the wolves stole my signature. TeamRocketFan's new account!~

funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

guys I clowend I accidentally answered E to something I cant change and im getting graded for it oh god please help me
Girls are rude NGL
Im going to propose to my girlfriend by saying: “Are you diamonds, because I want to make you into a sword and kill zombie with it”
scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

funnycoder wrote:

Please don't do it Kirby I have 3 beautiful children and 10 amazing hamsters please don't-
funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

Please don't do it Kirby I have 3 beautiful children and 10 amazing hamsters please don't-
Kirby is going to poke you with the butter knife and default dance if you don't dab on him

Last edited by funnycoder (March 2, 2019 00:14:30)

guys I clowend I accidentally answered E to something I cant change and im getting graded for it oh god please help me
Girls are rude NGL
Im going to propose to my girlfriend by saying: “Are you diamonds, because I want to make you into a sword and kill zombie with it”
AAlanScratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Dancebreeze wrote:

AAlanScratch wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

Star Allies is worse.

no no

they are both good games
Well, I'm just stating my opinion. I think Triple Deluxe is better than Star Allies.
Star Allies is just honestly a mess, the whole point of the game honestly makes it harder. It's really hard to focus because of all the allies jumping around and dying.

I don't talk here anymore, I honestly have some bad memories here arguing with people here and people thinking I'm weird for openly being bisexual. Go to my profile to check where I'm doing now. I really wish people would forgive me for my horrible mistakes when I check back here.
wkmewsic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

funnycoder wrote:

NO NOT KIRB DA MERDURER D:

wkmewsic

The name's Cass. She/they/it.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
GNC Female|14 y/o|4 plants|Rhythm Doctor, Splatoon, ADoFaI|American|ENFP|Aroace|Chaotic Good

"NOW EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH splatoon 2 let's plays BY EGGMAN!!!"

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

funnycoder wrote:

*saves to hard drive*

bottom text
Dan-The-Squid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Kirby Star Allies seems a lot like Kirby Super Star. They both have “Star” in their titles, they both have multiple games/modes, and they both have the “turn enemies into not-enemies” thing.

Leaving bye
funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

Kirby Star Allies seems a lot like Kirby Super Star. They both have “Star” in their titles, they both have multiple games/modes, and they both have the “turn enemies into not-enemies” thing.
well in Kirby Super Star “turn enemies into not-enemies” is only for 2 player (I think)

Girls are rude NGL
scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

funnycoder wrote:

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

well in Kirby Super Star “turn enemies into not-enemies” is only for 2 player (I think)
It's not just for 2-player.
Truck11111
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

funnycoder wrote:

kirb u must kill yosh not us

Last edited by Truck11111 (March 2, 2019 21:35:50)

sufferin' succotash!
funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Truck11111 wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

kirb what butter knife with ketchup to knock out yosh

Girls are rude NGL
AVsomething2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kirby

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0hxXtEX0AAIf9w.jpg

Come join the Anti-Dice Studio

3ds FC:3196 - 5685 - 7370
Switch FC:SW-5327-9975-3199
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

funnycoder wrote:

Truck11111 wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

kirb what butter knife with ketchup to knock out yosh
yosh is a tax fraud so kirb game end yosh

bottom text
AAlanScratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

Except for the fact that Super Star is better.

Rainy-Pooh
Scratcher
16 posts

Kirby

What on earth is Poyo Pals? I hear that on anything related to Kirby, even in the games! Would somebody please explain? I'm stumped!
scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts