Kirby

CatsUnited wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

Forget Kirby pays his taxes

Kirby saves frickin everyone
Maybe. We don’t know the events of WoL, it could have a BAD ending.
But kirby is overpowered. Him fighting eldritch abominations is an everyday occurance.
Kieby vs. Thanos seems a little one-sided, though.
Where's the Infinity Gauntlet then?
Thanos used it to become Galeem. Same power, different form.

sonicboom0870 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

But kirby is overpowered. Him fighting eldritch abominations is an everyday occurance.
Meta Knight, I don't feel so good…
And thus, Kirby, slowly but sure, d  (Don’t quote this, it won’t look right.)

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Kirby can just eat the gauntlet

Smug scottish ego
dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

I was about to quote a 4-year old post. So, what does everyone think of Kirby and the Rainbow Curse?

I'm dual_creator43, and I hope I've done well with anything. (Projects, forum replies, etc.) My Scratch habits include:
  • checking my inbox
  • being active in the forums
  • working on my projects (sometimes)
Check out more about me by clicking here or here. Happy Scratching!

My most famous quote: “Nothing good ever comes from posting near the end of a page.”
This is probably the best post anyone has ever made for me.
Don't you hate it when your signature isn't big enough to show everything you put in it?

But I guess it doesn't matter since you're (probably) using Shift+↓.
AAlanScratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

sonicboom0870 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

Meta Knight, I don't feel so good…
Escargoon, I don't feel so good!

I don't talk here anymore, I honestly have some bad memories here arguing with people here and people thinking I'm weird for openly being bisexual. Go to my profile to check where I'm doing now. I really wish people would forgive me for my horrible mistakes when I check back here.
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Ryasis wrote:

Kirby can just eat the gauntlet
and then he becom thanos kirby

bottom text
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

dual_creator43 wrote:

I was about to quote a 4-year old post. So, what does everyone think of Kirby and the Rainbow Curse?
I don’t have a WiiU, but if I did I’d probably get it

​I am Wahsp

Formerly pretty active on the forums, probably mostly retired now…
If you see one of my posts send me a hello!

Kirby

dual_creator43 wrote:

HOW DO I HAVE A WII U AND NOT THIS GAME

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
lachlanatbakewell
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kirby

so uh
dlc pack 3
really cool

Just a weirdo who chills here from time to time.
AAlanScratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

lachlanatbakewell wrote:

so uh
dlc pack 3
really cool
hey so um
there's this dlc
and um

I don't talk here anymore, I honestly have some bad memories here arguing with people here and people thinking I'm weird for openly being bisexual. Go to my profile to check where I'm doing now. I really wish people would forgive me for my horrible mistakes when I check back here.
dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Wahsp wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

I don’t have a WiiU, but if I did I’d probably get it

SuperDoom wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

HOW DO I HAVE A WII U AND NOT THIS GAME
I doubt I would ever get it, but I have a feeling everyone thinks it's better than Star Allies.

(By the way, which do you think is better: Triple Deluxe or Planet Robobot? It's hard for me to decide.)

I'm dual_creator43, and I hope I've done well with anything. (Projects, forum replies, etc.) My Scratch habits include:
  • checking my inbox

My most famous quote: “Nothing good ever comes from posting near the end of a page.”
Don't you hate it when your signature isn't big enough to show everything you put in it?

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

dual_creator43 wrote:

(By the way, which do you think is better: Triple Deluxe or Planet Robobot? It's hard for me to decide.)
I'm obligated to vote 3D purely because I haven't actually played Robobot so like

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

DaEpikDude wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

I'm obligated to vote 3D purely because I haven't actually played Robobot so like
Wait, Triple Deluxe = 3D? As in the 3DS? All I can say is that I like the music in Planet Robobot more, but I like those mini-minigames that are built into one game that provide somewhat of a demo of another…you get the point. But I like the ones in Triple Deluxe more.

• checking my inbox

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

dual_creator43 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

Wait, Triple Deluxe = 3D? As in the 3DS? All I can say is that I like the music in Planet Robobot more, but I like those mini-minigames that are built into one game that provide somewhat of a demo of another…you get the point. But I like the ones in Triple Deluxe more.
i agree, dedede's drum dash is top tier

Last edited by DaEpikDude (Nov. 9, 2018 04:03:46)

PecanPi314
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

DaEpikDude wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

I'm just gonna say it, Robobot is better and you should get it when the opportunity arises.

Triple Deluxe is still good though

Last edited by PecanPi314 (Nov. 9, 2018 13:14:56)

in west philadelphia born and raised

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

PecanPi314 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

I'm just gonna say it, Robobot is better and you should get it when the opportunity arises.

ddddd tho

AVsomething2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kirby

New kirby Star Allies mode confirmed

Come join the Anti-Dice Studio

3ds FC:3196 - 5685 - 7370
Switch FC:SW-5327-9975-3199
sonicboom0870
Scratcher
21 posts

Kirby

owo

DaEpikDude wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

ddddd tho

I prefer Planet Robobot, it has more experience in tough bosses and newer abilities with a few returning ones. Jet, Doctor, and PSI were always my top 3 favorite abilities in it due to design and attacks. PSI reminds me of Ness, Doctor is just cool with the potions and stuff, and I can basically fly better with Jet.
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

sonicboom0870 wrote:

I prefer Planet Robobot, it has more experience in tough bosses and newer abilities with a few returning ones. Jet, Doctor, and PSI were always my top 3 favorite abilities in it due to design and attacks. PSI reminds me of Ness, Doctor is just cool with the potions and stuff, and I can basically fly better with Jet.
but wing is the best copy ability

BrimstoneBraiden
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kirby

DaEpikDude wrote:

sonicboom0870 wrote:

but wing is the best copy ability
Actually copy is.

bye
AVsomething2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kirby

What do you guys think of the new “Heroes in Another Dimension” mode for Kirby Star Allies?

Come join the Anti-Dice Studio

3ds FC:3196 - 5685 - 7370
Switch FC:SW-5327-9975-3199