Discuss Scratch

PecanPi314
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Rainy-Pooh wrote:

What is the best Kirby Fanfiction you have ever read? (Something that I can read to my younger sibs.)
Kirby gasped. “You found someone else?” Meta Knight sighed. “This has been a difficult relationship. I feel like everything is a joke to you. I try to have a serious conversation and you just reply with ‘poyo’ every time. And I'm sick of it.” Kirby's eyes welled up. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. “And who could possibly treat you better?” “You pobably didn't know, but King Dedede and I have gone out a few times. I could tell from the first date that we were meant to be.” Meta Knight responded. “Please don't take this harshly. We can always continue as friends.” Kirby had tears streaming down his face at this point. He had heard enough. “Well maybe I never loved you in the first place!” Kirby yelled. Meta Knight was shocked. “Well if that's how it is.” He said, holding back tears. “Goodbye Kirby.” Meta Knight left and slammed the door shut as Kirby sobbed. He thought he had found the one, his soulmate, but it was a lie. A farce. Kirby felt that, deep down, he would never meet anyone as special, and that he would die alone. Kirby went to Walmart the next day to try and buy something to get his mind off all this. When he went to the cash register, he saw his high school crush, waddle dee, working as the cashier. Kirby was speechless, and he realized this may be his chance to find love, and if he didn't take this leap, he may never find love again.

in west philadelphia born and raised

PecanPi314
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

im sorry

in west philadelphia born and raised

Truck11111
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

PecanPi314 wrote:

Rainy-Pooh wrote:

What is the best Kirby Fanfiction you have ever read? (Something that I can read to my younger sibs.)
Kirby gasped. “You found someone else?” Meta Knight sighed. “This has been a difficult relationship. I feel like everything is a joke to you. I try to have a serious conversation and you just reply with ‘poyo’ every time. And I'm sick of it.” Kirby's eyes welled up. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. “And who could possibly treat you better?” “You pobably didn't know, but King Dedede and I have gone out a few times. I could tell from the first date that we were meant to be.” Meta Knight responded. “Please don't take this harshly. We can always continue as friends.” Kirby had tears streaming down his face at this point. He had heard enough. “Well maybe I never loved you in the first place!” Kirby yelled. Meta Knight was shocked. “Well if that's how it is.” He said, holding back tears. “Goodbye Kirby.” Meta Knight left and slammed the door shut as Kirby sobbed. He thought he had found the one, his soulmate, but it was a lie. A farce. Kirby felt that, deep down, he would never meet anyone as special, and that he would die alone. Kirby went to Walmart the next day to try and buy something to get his mind off all this. When he went to the cash register, he saw his high school crush, waddle dee, working as the cashier. Kirby was speechless, and he realized this may be his chance to find love, and if he didn't take this leap, he may never find love again.
what

sufferin' succotash!
sonicboom0870
Scratcher
21 posts

Kirby

AVnothing wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

lewf2001 wrote:

Any else think Kirby's yarn is epic?
Kirby is epic, his yarn is not.
What about his epic yarn
extra epic
The real question is if the yarn is dummy thicc or not.
AVsomething2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kirby

PecanPi314 wrote:

Rainy-Pooh wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3esp0MUYAAeCJ0.jpg

Come join the Anti-Dice Studio

3ds FC:3196 - 5685 - 7370
Switch FC:SW-5327-9975-3199
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

AVsomething2 wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

Rainy-Pooh wrote:

Kirby gasped. “You found someone else?” Meta Knight sighed. "This has been a difficult relationship. I feel like everything is a joke to you. I try to have a serious conversation and you just reply with ‘poyo’ every time. And I'm sick of it. -snip-
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3esp0MUYAAeCJ0.jpg
That image makes me of bootleg Sonic games made in Multimedia Fusion for whatever reason

bottom text
Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

POYO

Truck11111
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

POYO
poyo

sufferin' succotash!
Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

he's op in Smash and, most importantly, he knows the art of poyo.
let me create an actually funny scene that should be in the show:

Meta Knight: oh no king dedede is gonna kill us all
Kirby: poyo
Meta Knight: kirby i wish you would stop saying poyo in all situations, good and bad
Meta Knight: kIrBy sTaHp

Last edited by Mr_PenguinAlex (June 5, 2019 20:34:27)

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

I prefer Kirby's Microphone Scream from Kirby Super Star

bottom text
Truck11111
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

CatsUnited wrote:

I prefer Kirby's Microphone Scream from Kirby Super Star
https://youtu.be/voDkW9YYGV4

sufferin' succotash!
nintendo100
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kirby

Patiently awaiting the next big kirby game on the switch. Star Allies was pretty boring, so I hope they learn from the mistakes they made there. Though they probably won't considering it sold pretty well..

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

can we get a real main series 3d kirby game plz

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

nintendo100 wrote:

Patiently awaiting the next big kirby game on the switch. Star Allies was pretty boring, so I hope they learn from the mistakes they made there. Though they probably won't considering it sold pretty well..
I'm not sure what will be next. Maybe it'll just be one of those games that doesn't get much advertising or publicity, like Kirby Battle Royale.

I'm dual_creator43, and I hope I've done well with anything. (Projects, forum replies, etc.) My Scratch habits include:
  • checking my inbox
  • being active in the forums
  • working on my projects (sometimes)
Check out more about me by clicking here or here. Happy Scratching!

My most famous quote: “Nothing good ever comes from posting near the end of a page.”
This is probably the best post anyone has ever made for me.
Don't you hate it when your signature isn't big enough to show everything you put in it?

But I guess it doesn't matter since you're (probably) using Shift+↓.
nintendo100
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kirby

dual_creator43 wrote:

nintendo100 wrote:

I'm not sure what will be next. Maybe it'll just be one of those games that doesn't get much advertising or publicity, like Kirby Battle Royale.
It will probably be a alternative platformer, as usual (epic yarn, rainbow curse, ect). It'll probably be more fun than star allies so that would be nice but idk

God battle royale was hot garbage.

dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

nintendo100 wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

nintendo100 wrote:

It will probably be a alternative platformer, as usual (epic yarn, rainbow curse, ect). It'll probably be more fun than star allies so that would be nice but idk

How good was Kirby and the Rainbow Curse?

I'm dual_creator43, and I hope I've done well with anything. (Projects, forum replies, etc.) My Scratch habits include:
  • checking my inbox
  • being active in the forums
  • working on my projects (sometimes)
Check out more about me by clicking here or here. Happy Scratching!

My most famous quote: “Nothing good ever comes from posting near the end of a page.”
This is probably the best post anyone has ever made for me.
Don't you hate it when your signature isn't big enough to show everything you put in it?

But I guess it doesn't matter since you're (probably) using Shift+↓.
nintendo100
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kirby

dual_creator43 wrote:

How good was Kirby and the Rainbow Curse?
It was fine. I believe it launched at 50/60 dollars, which is just… wayy to much considering how short the game is. It is a well designed, pretty to look at and challenging game, just kinda starved for content. It's one of my favorite non-traditional kirby games tho.

Last edited by nintendo100 (June 6, 2019 03:18:40)

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

nintendo100 wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

nintendo100 wrote:

Batte Royale is not bad though. It's just a cool and trendy game style that won't last long (I think by now Battle Royale in general already losing relevance, or is towards the end of it's plateau)

Last edited by CatsUnited (June 6, 2019 08:35:48)

bottom text
nintendo100
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kirby

CatsUnited wrote:

Batte Royale is not bad though. It's just a cool and trendy game style that won't last long (I think by now Battle Royale in general already losing relevance, or is towards the end of it's plateau)
are… are you memeing? You do know kirby battle royale is a party-fighter, right?

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

nintendo100 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

are… are you memeing? You do know kirby battle royale is a party-fighter, right?
I thought Kirby Battle Royale was a meme, not real

bottom text