Discuss Scratch

Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

StarDude3 wrote:

Why is Kirby's Adventure so much more difficult than all the other games? (though that's not saying much)
It's an old game, the same reason why Super Mario Bros. is a lot more difficult than New Super Mario Bros. U

sheelepe2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

huh, so there is a kirby topic.

hello, I exist.

thats all you need to know.
Truck11111
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

what's your favorite kirby game? mine is kirby superstar

sufferin' succotash!
sheelepe2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Truck11111 wrote:

My favorite kirby game is probably a spinoff, like air ride or kirbys epic yarn

hello, I exist.

StruckByTheRain
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kirby

I dare someone to explain the Kirby lore in one go.

yeah
sheelepe2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

StruckByTheRain wrote:

ok so first kirby went and fought some dark matter

and then like five more times
also marx and magolor
plus a narcissistic spider bee thing
and then killed the ultimate being of evil and destruction most recently

hello, I exist.

CoolLionMan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

StarDude3 wrote:

Why is Kirby's Adventure so much more difficult than all the other games? (though that's not saying much)
It's an old game, the same reason why Super Mario Bros. is a lot more difficult than New Super Mario Bros. U
I dare you to play co-op

Isn’t it weird that an alien pink balloon has a more complicated lore than Kingdom Hearts?

Last edited by CoolLionMan (April 3, 2021 05:27:01)

I choose these Links for a specific reason, if you're a Zelda fan then you might know why

you can not stop me from putting Oshawott in my siggy

StarDude3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

StarDude3 wrote:

Yeah, and the reason why older games tend to be harder is probably because they were a lot shorter, due to less memory.

And now, some wise words…

“Is Mayonnaise an instrument?”

-Patrick Star
sheelepe2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

TeamYoshi64 wrote:

hoole001 wrote:

I LOVE Kirby! My favorite is Kirby 64 (COMBINING COPY ABILITIES!)
No offense, but it is also the most disturbing Kirby game. Cuz you know, 02 and stuff.
this post made me laugh out loud
ahahaha there will be more disturbing kirby things to come

hello, I exist.

Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

StarDude3 wrote:

Yeah, and the reason why older games tend to be harder is probably because they were a lot shorter, due to less memory.
and the controls for jumping and floating sucked

sheelepe2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

I don't get it, kirby music is already great
why do people keep remixing it

hello, I exist.

StruckByTheRain
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kirby

sheelepe2026 wrote:

I don't get it, kirby music is already great
why do people keep remixing it
To make it even better

yeah
-gge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

kirbe

only game i own physically and not via nintendo switch online or nes classic is canvas curse/power paintbrush/kirby touch! ds

Last edited by -gge (April 18, 2021 19:21:49)

《 ? | aug 9 | ravenclaw | a | shift+down for more signature》
V CLICK THAT TO MAKE GRIFFPATCH FOLLOW YOU V

(+-(▪_▪ :: looks)-+ :: sound)// this is kumquat eater. she eats kumquats.
[/scratchblocks]

sheelepe2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

-gge wrote:

kirbe

only game i own physically and not via nintendo switch online or nes classic is canvas curse/power paintbrush/kirby touch! ds
there are a lot of good kirby games that are
y'know
mainline

hello, I exist.

-gge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

sheelepe2026 wrote:

-gge wrote:

kirbe

there are a lot of good kirby games that are
y'know
mainline
i have dream land 2 on my ds and adventure, dream course, super star, and dream land 3 on switch

《 ? | aug 9 | ravenclaw | a | shift+down for more signature》
V CLICK THAT TO MAKE GRIFFPATCH FOLLOW YOU V

(+-(▪_▪ :: looks)-+ :: sound)// this is kumquat eater. she eats kumquats.
[/scratchblocks]

Clovertoe3352
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kirby

Truck11111 wrote:

Triple Deluxe, but I've only played that and Star Allies, so…
Wait I recognize like 3 of you from the pokemon topic lol

they/them ty

I'm here for Splatoon, mostly, but I'll definitely be using the Pokémon topic when I finally find it.
My favorite Splatoon character is Pearl, favorite band is Off The Hook.
My favorite Pokémon is… Hmm, I've never been consistent with my all-time favorite. But, my favorite type is grass type.
My favorite character in Pokémon is also largely undecided, but I do like N, of course (how could I not, with the state of the Pokémon topic? As I remember, anyway, lol), and I love Cheren, Bianca, and Lillie, too.
My favorite from the Pokémon manga is Diamond.
My favorite Pokémon game(s) is/are b/w and b/w2– I kind of put them together in my mind since one is a sequel. (I like white version best!) I have played all the way through: b/w, b/w2, x/y, or/as, s/m, us/um, lgp/e, sw/sh
I have played: r/bg/y, r/s/e, d/p/p, hg/ss, pmsmd, and the rest I stated above
Oh yeah, and some splatoon stats as well
I have Splatoon 2 and Splatoon 3– I desperately wish I could have Splatoon (1), but there is no way I'm finding and buying a Wii U just for that.
I suck at ranked battles and rarely play them so I'll spare you the details, but I am B- in Tower Control and Rainmaker in 2, and I will add my 3 stats later because I can't figure out how to find them in the app.
My favorite band and idol were stated above, but I'll also add that my favorite song by Off The Hook is probably Nasty Majesty or maybe Shark Bytes. I don't have a favorite song overall lol, I love them all!
Oh cod this is quite long. I'll cut it off here. Thanks for reading this far : )
sheelepe2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Clovertoe3352 wrote:

Truck11111 wrote:

Triple Deluxe, but I've only played that and Star Allies, so…
Wait I recognize like 3 of you from the pokemon topic lol
kirby is actually my second favorite video game series

hello, I exist.

Clovertoe3352
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kirby

StruckByTheRain wrote:

Hmmm
Well Kirby is a reincarnation of what we call Void
When Void encounters extreme positive energy, it reincarnates into things like Gooey and Kirby
When it encounters extreme negative energy it reincarnates into guys like Dark Matter and Zero
So first Kirby hangs out in Dreamland, on Planet Popstar, and stuff
And eats cake
And then King DeDeDe steals all the food
Kirby beats him
And sometimes beats Zero I think
And then Kirby wants cake
But the cake is actually some dangerous magic item
And then Nightmare King or whatever is released from the Fountain of Dreams and Kirby fights him
And Kirby goes on some weird drawing adventure with his new love interest the smol rainbow fairy
Oh and he fights Zero 2 at some point
And also he gets a strange letter in his mailbox hmmmmmmm wonder what it could be wait wheres Kirby
Oh and Kirby goes on an arts and crafts adventure with a flufferman
And then King DeDeDe is stolen by Taranza who is obeying the orders of his love interest the big wasp woman
And Kirby beats her
Also DeDeDe is mind-controlled like 3 times because I guess his head is empty
Oh ya and then Kirby defeats a death cult and the real creepypasta Squidward and also Void like 3 times
so ye
fun stuff

Last edited by Clovertoe3352 (April 20, 2021 14:15:18)

they/them ty

I'm here for Splatoon, mostly, but I'll definitely be using the Pokémon topic when I finally find it.
My favorite Pokémon is… Hmm, I've never been consistent with my all-time favorite. But, my favorite type is grass type.
My favorite character in Pokémon is also largely undecided, but I do like N, of course (how could I not, with the state of the Pokémon topic? As I remember, anyway, lol), and I love Cheren, Bianca, and Lillie, too.
My favorite Pokémon game(s) is/are b/w and b/w2– I kind of put them together in my mind since one is a sequel. (I like white version best!) I have played all the way through: b/w, b/w2, x/y, or/as, s/m, us/um, lgp/e, sw/sh
I have Splatoon 2 and Splatoon 3– I desperately wish I could have Splatoon (1), but there is no way I'm finding and buying a Wii U just for that.
I suck at ranked battles and rarely play them so I'll spare you the details, but I am B- in Tower Control and Rainmaker in 2, and I will add my 3 stats later because I can't figure out how to find them in the app.
My favorite band and idol were stated above, but I'll also add that my favorite song by Off The Hook is probably Nasty Majesty or maybe Shark Bytes. I don't have a favorite song overall lol, I love them all!
Oh cod this is quite long. I'll cut it off here. Thanks for reading this far : )
sheelepe2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Clovertoe3352 wrote:

StruckByTheRain wrote:

Hmmm
When Void encounters extreme positive energy, it reincarnates into things like Gooey and Kirby
When it encounters extreme negative energy it reincarnates into guys like Dark Matter and Zero
And eats cake
Kirby beats him
And then Nightmare King or whatever is released from the Fountain of Dreams and Kirby fights him
And Kirby goes on some weird drawing adventure with his new love interest the smol rainbow fairy
And also he gets a strange letter in his mailbox hmmmmmmm wonder what it could be wait wheres Kirby
And then King DeDeDe is stolen by Taranza who is obeying the orders of his love interest the big wasp woman
And Kirby beats her
Oh ya and then Kirby defeats a death cult and the real creepypasta Squidward and also Void like 3 times
so ye
fun stuff
you left out so many games ;-;

hello, I exist.

Clovertoe3352
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kirby

sheelepe2026 wrote:

Clovertoe3352 wrote:

StruckByTheRain wrote:

Hmmm
And eats cake
Kirby beats him
And Kirby beats her
so ye
fun stuff
you left out so many games ;-;
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

they/them ty