100+ posts

Animated text

Scratchedbyyou wrote:

bump
again

My profile here!
My alternate account here!
My forums account here!
If you want to comment about one or more posts I made, I recommend posting the comment on my forums account.
I make animations and games. I also do a little posting on the forums. Scratch is a great place!
when green flag clicked
set voice to [tenor v]::pen
say [I do F4F]::custom

define say (words)
say (words)
speak (words)::pen
say []
julmik6478
Scratcher
500+ posts

Animated text

Support
And more scratch lab extensions.

Support the suggestion HERE by adding this button to your signature

My acounts in some websites:
youtube
planet minecraft
mcreator
Foldy_TPOT
Scratcher
100+ posts

Animated text

Full Support!
Now we'll have new blocks like this!

I used my screenshot and my cubeupload
(credit to Scratch Lab)

Last edited by Foldy_TPOT (June 16, 2024 16:05:17)

My most viewed project here
My topic is here
when <>::hat events//from Snap!
Snap! ishere
highlight this text then shift+down to see the rest of my signature
⠸⣷⣦⠤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣤⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠙⣿⡄⠈⠑⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠔⠊⠉⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠈⠣⡀⠀⠀⠑⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠊⠁⠀⠀⣰⠟⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠢⣄⠀⡈⠒⠊⠉⠁⠀⠈⠉⠑⠚⠀⠀⣀⠔⢊⣠⠤⠒⠊⠉⠀⡜
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡽⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠩⡔⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢠⡤⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⢤⣄⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠇⠹⠿⠟⠀⠀⠤⠀⠀⠻⠿⠟⠀⣇⠀⠀⡀⠠⠄⠒⠊⠁⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⡆⠀⠰⠤⠖⠦⠴⠀⢀⣶⣿⣿⠀⠙⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠿⡿⠛⢄⠀⠀⠱⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠈⠓⠦⠀⣀⣀⣀⠀⡠⠴⠊⠹⡞⣁⠤⠒⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⠉⠉⡤⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⠁⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⢰⠃⠀⠀⠀⢠⠀⢣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢶⣗⠧⡀⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣀⣸⠀⠀⠀⢀⡜⠀⣸⢤⣶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⣦⣈⣧⡀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⠀⠀⢀⣼⡀⣨⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⠿⠿⠓⠄⠤⠘⠉⠙⠤⢀⠾⠿⣿⠟⠋
catblock here

(:3::events)//This is Jack, he protects me from evil kumquats. (ง'̀-'́)ง
pls stop
(quoting me::sensing)
eat(pen color::pen)::grey
//scroll down to see the rest of my siggy
when [loves v] > (10)::events
broadcast [stop sign v]
say (Welcome to my signature)
forever if <on this siggy?::#02bab8>{
pay (100) [$ v]::cat operators
}::control cap
when you are [stupid v] or [smart v]@delInput @addInput::hat events
forever
drink bread and eat water::#133a18
here is nyan cat

Everything beyond this point is a signature.
π = 3.141592653589793
Are you dumb? Here is a test.
LibreKitten is better than TurboWarp
(this scratchblocks thing is good but scratch banned the rest of my siggy::#02bab8)
thedogcoder440
Scratcher
100+ posts

Animated text

I do not support this. Why not make a text engine? I mean, the only use is when you are using Asian text like こんにちは(Konnichiwa)(Hello)(Japanese)
Other than that, this is a no support by me ._.

Ocular(find dupes)

my other signature was eaten because it had too many characters in it… SOOoooo
goodbye

nahh, anyways: Game creator, Forums, Finds dupes in the most annoying way possible

LANGUAGES:
Scratch|Python|English|Italian

siggys be longer :(
Quantum-Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Animated text

thedogcoder440 wrote:

(#44)
I do not support this. Why not make a text engine? I mean, the only use is when you are using Asian text like こんにちは(Konnichiwa)(Hello)(Japanese)
It is kind of an unnecessary effort that has to go into projects just for writing text, and then it ends up pixelated because of using the pen extension or the number of characters displayed exceeds the clone limit. As you suggested, text engines don't support a lot of characters, but the Scratch lab extension can, so it would mean that translation can be done automatically (combined with the translate blocks) in projects and you don't have to write them yourself.

Last edited by Quantum-Cat (June 16, 2024 16:44:14)

Notice: Everything below the solid grey line (↑↑) above is my signature and appears on every post I make. Here, it is okay for you to advertise
your projects and other creations. To create your own, scroll to the bottom of the Discussion Home page and select “change your signature”.

I aplogise if I seem a bit too serious on the forums, but I am always open to feedback on my profile.
Past PPTBF Curator || Forum Helper (TFH) || Some Python, HTML and C

————————————————————————————

————————————————————————————
Quantum-Cat
BigNate469
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Animated text

k0d3rrr wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

I wonder why Scratch Lab hasn’t been touched in so long

Animated text would be a lot of fun and there definitely are a lot of uses for it, such as making cool looking captions for music videos.
I think it's because the Scratch Team has other priorities before Scratch Lab.
The biggest priority at the top of their list is updating the forums/Scratch 1.4-era pages.
There aren't any Scratch 1.4 era pages left. The old Scratch pages are a part of scratchr2, the original 2.0 website. The “3.0” pages are scratch-www, which came out in 2017- also during Scratch 2.0.

Regardless, isn't the point of adding them to Scratch Lab so that the community can test it out and so that they can get bugs fixed? My point is, they wouldn't add it to Scratch Lab if they weren't at least considering adding them to Scratch.

Highlight any part of this signature and press ctrl+shift+down arrow to see the rest of it.
For information on a signiture, including how to make one, visit here.
Please read the list of Officially Rejected Suggestions before posting a suggestion for Scratch!
View all of the topics you've posted in:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/search/?action=show_user&show_as=topics
View all of your posts:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/search/?action=show_user&show_as=posts
Lesser-known Scratch URLs:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/PROJECT ID HERE/remixtree (replace “PROJECT ID HERE” with project id number. Shows all the remixes of the project, and the remixes of those projects, and the remixes of those projects, and so on, as a chart. Link currently redirects to one of my projects). There was a button on the project page linking to this in 2.0, but it was removed.
View a larger list at: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/542480/
Why @Paddle2See's responses are so often identical: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/762351/
1000th post

The devs really need to update the scratch-gui repo- I'm getting at least 19 “npm warn deprecated” warnings whenever I try to install its dependencies, and yes, I'm using the latest version of node.js and npm. Then again, the dev page on this website and the wiki in the repo still refer to Scratch 3.0 in beta, and link the current website as an example of 2.0.