Discuss Scratch

letsnotdothat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

opportunity- wrote:

woahh ch 4 :00
this is so good gahhh,,
and like- the turn of events was crazy. edlyn went back in time?? she must be important ;-))

also, i have the same question as galaxi- does this mean whatever she does well change what happens in the future?
aaa tysm!!

and to answer your question without giving many spoilers, when Edlyn dies she returns back to her 17th birthday. she’s died twice now, meaning this is her third “life”, kind of like creating a blank slate for her to try again. (so yes, she has control over her decisions because the future has basically been erased now it’s like she picked up right where she started on her 17th birthday)

{ read vengeance }
opportunity-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

letsnotdothat wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

this is so good gahhh,,
and like- the turn of events was crazy. edlyn went back in time?? she must be important ;-))

also, i have the same question as galaxi- does this mean whatever she does well change what happens in the future?
aaa tysm!!

and to answer your question without giving many spoilers, when Edlyn dies she returns back to her 17th birthday. she’s died twice now, meaning this is her third “life”, kind of like creating a blank slate for her to try again. (so yes, she has control over her decisions because the future has basically been erased now it’s like she picked up right where she started on her 17th birthday)

npp !!

and woah. wait.
so edlyn can basically fix every one of her mistakes, relive new opportunities, and make better/the right choices.
she literally has so much power right now.

also; if she killed herself again, does that mean she’ll be revived again? or is there no guarantee?
or is that one of those answers thats ‘oh protagonist doesn’t know so the reader doesn’t either’ kind of thing

edit: 4 phroogs let’s goo
what are we naming this 4th phroog

Last edited by opportunity- (Sept. 24, 2021 01:10:47)

❥ fynn ∞ they/them —— NAAN-FICTION >:]]]]
letsnotdothat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

opportunity- wrote:

letsnotdothat wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

this is so good gahhh,,

aaa tysm!!

npp !!

and woah. wait.
so edlyn can basically fix every one of her mistakes, relive new opportunities, and make better/the right choices.

also; if she killed herself again, does that mean she’ll be revived again? or is there no guarantee?
or is that one of those answers thats ‘oh protagonist doesn’t know so the reader doesn’t either’ kind of thing

sadly answering that will spoil the story :-‘( i’ll leave that up to u theorists to figure that one out lol

{ read vengeance }
--galaxi--
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

letsnotdothat wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

letsnotdothat wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

this is so good gahhh,,

aaa tysm!!

npp !!

and woah. wait.

sadly answering that will spoil the story :-‘( i’ll leave that up to u theorists to figure that one out lol
:000 yo what that's insane

but v interesting hmmm we don't know if she'll be revived again, so I think it's safe to say that she didn't know either? so I think this is another step in proving that its a curse/spell (also correct me if I'm wrong but i think she mentioned a curse in one of her pov chaps) also thinking about it I'm literally stating the obvious lol- unless I'm not??? does everyone else also reincarnate as their (insert age when edlyn was 17)yo selves? (I'm guessing not but who knows-) and what happens to the people in the time when edlyn died? do they unknowingly get reset too? or do we not go there since this story is mostly edlyn pov (as of so far)-

and on the topic of spells, ridley had a protection spell on him when edlyn tried to assas!nate him? then maybe he knew she would try something, or maybe it was precaution after his brother's death. unless he was reset too? hmm that would be interesting-

but wow this is getting more and more intricate w/ each chapter! we're in the rabbit hole guys
also name the phroog makaira

Last edited by --galaxi-- (Sept. 24, 2021 02:59:43)

"Now, please tell me you've each brought a change of clothes and you're not questing in your pajamas. AGAIN." - Boo, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes

#EmbersInTheSnowSyndrome #OfficialCrowstalker #YouNeverKnowWithCrow!
opportunity-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

--galaxi-- wrote:

letsnotdothat wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

letsnotdothat wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

this is so good gahhh,,

aaa tysm!!

npp !!

and woah. wait.

:000 yo what that's insane

but v interesting hmmm we don't know if she'll be revived again, so I think it's safe to say that she didn't know either? so I think this is another step in proving that its a curse/spell (also correct me if I'm wrong but i think she mentioned a curse in one of her pov chaps) also thinking about it I'm literally stating the obvious lol- unless I'm not??? does everyone else also reincarnate as their (insert age when edlyn was 17)yo selves? (I'm guessing not but who knows-) and what happens to the people in the time when edlyn died? do they unknowingly get reset too? or do we not go there since this story is mostly edlyn pov (as of so far)-

and on the topic of spells, ridley had a protection spell on him when edlyn tried to assas!nate him? then maybe he knew she would try something, or maybe it was precaution after his brother's death. unless he was reset too? hmm that would be interesting-

but wow this is getting more and more intricate w/ each chapter! we're in the rabbit hole guys
also name the phroog makaira

woah, i didn’t think of the other people. it would be really interesting if everyone else was reset it, because then crow could play around with some people remembering, and that causing a whole lot of drama. somebody could also be triggered by something and remember :0

yeah, very deep down the rabbit hole
also yess— the 4th phroog is now makaira

innki
Scratcher
36 posts

Vengeance - A Story

TIME SHENANIGANS!!!!
ok so i keep on laughing at the name ridley i’m so sorry it’s a great name i’m sure but also RiDlEy pff

so every time, she is sent back to her fathers death?. its only happened once before? but that’s ok because now we know it’s a recurring event.
i wonder now if she gets ‘killed’ by him again; sooner, if she’ll return back, because ten years, sheesh.
also she could get crazy rich hah

her husband; he’ll probably come up sooner or later- but i find it interesting that she told him it was because of her husband, and now we find that he got her father as well. maybe the husband doesn’t exist?? or maybe he does but it’s not like the main main reason she wants ridley gone. + she revives at his death. that’s gotta mean something

i wonder if she only revives when he ‘kills’ her, and that’s why she needs to get him to break the loop?

also also i wonder why she waited 10 years before going after him?
Peach_Drawing
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

innki wrote:

so every time, she is sent back to her fathers death?. its only happened once before? but that’s ok because now we know it’s a recurring event.
i wonder now if she gets ‘killed’ by him again; sooner, if she’ll return back, because ten years, sheesh.
crazy rich from like,,, life insurance? if so how would she collect the money /j

「 Procrastinator - Exhausted - Awkward - Chaotic - Human - Inconsistently Social
(peachi - she/they(/xey) - artist, camp tropiland co-host, writer)
innki
Scratcher
36 posts

Vengeance - A Story

Peach_Drawing wrote:

innki wrote:

crazy rich from like,,, life insurance? if so how would she collect the money /j
oops? have you ever died and respawned at 17years old??? that’s okay, revival life insurance has your back! pay us $10000000 and we’ll give you back $499 for your death! (no refunds available revivallifeinsurancetakesnoresponsibilityforyourdeathifprinceridleykilledyoucausehesscary)
--galaxi--
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

innki wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

innki wrote:

oops? have you ever died and respawned at 17years old??? that’s okay, revival life insurance has your back! pay us $10000000 and we’ll give you back $499 for your death! (no refunds available revivallifeinsurancetakesnoresponsibilityforyourdeathifprinceridleykilledyoucausehesscary)
Vensurance™

"Now, please tell me you've each brought a change of clothes and you're not questing in your pajamas. AGAIN." - Boo, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes

letsnotdothat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

--galaxi-- wrote:

Vensurance™
pLS-

{ read vengeance }
opportunity-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

--galaxi-- wrote:

innki wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

innki wrote:

Vensurance™

omg that is so good lmaoo

letsnotdothat wrote:

--galaxi-- wrote:

Vensurance™
pLS-

crow, it’s official

_-unique-_
Scratcher
35 posts

Vengeance - A Story

I just remembered this whoa i never got to read it.

My favourite color is bright orange lol no need to ask

I figured out how to make a signature!
Or actally i searched it up

But now i can’t decide what to write in it :>
opportunity-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

_-unique-_ wrote:

I just remembered this whoa i never got to read it.

My favourite color is bright orange lol no need to ask

WELCOME TO-
oooh, then welcome back :-DD

lmao bright orange is a cool color B))

Peach_Drawing
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

--galaxi-- wrote:

innki wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

innki wrote:

Vensurance™
vensurance- oh my gosh that's perfect lmao

「 Procrastinator - Exhausted - Awkward - Chaotic - Human - Inconsistently Social
_-unique-_
Scratcher
35 posts

Vengeance - A Story

Peach_Drawing wrote:

--galaxi-- wrote:

innki wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

innki wrote:

Vensurance™

Can someone just animate this ad

I figured out how to make a signature!
Or actally i searched it up

But now i can’t decide what to write in it :>
opportunity-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

_-unique-_ wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

--galaxi-- wrote:

innki wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

innki wrote:

Vensurance™

yo i would if i could animate B)
really though that would be perfect

Last edited by opportunity- (Sept. 25, 2021 20:41:54)

--galaxi--
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

opportunity- wrote:

_-unique-_ wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

--galaxi-- wrote:

innki wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

innki wrote:

Vensurance™

same here lol I would if I could;;

Peach_Drawing
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

--galaxi-- wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

_-unique-_ wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

--galaxi-- wrote:

innki wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

innki wrote:

Vensurance™

me three xP

-tvrtles
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

Peach_Drawing wrote:

--galaxi-- wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

_-unique-_ wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

--galaxi-- wrote:

innki wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

innki wrote:

Vensurance™

me three xP

I can see it play out in my head
opportunity-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

-tvrtles wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

--galaxi-- wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

_-unique-_ wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

--galaxi-- wrote:

innki wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

innki wrote:

Vensurance™

me three xP

I can see it play out in my head

me too aaa
*starts sketching out frames*