Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

cosmorose wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

*pings you all*
ur so smart- it worked
yeah,,, pinging us is a great idea xd

Last edited by Peach_Drawing (Oct. 17, 2021 21:52:44)

「 Procrastinator - Exhausted - Awkward - Chaotic - Human - Inconsistently Social
(peachi - she/they(/xey) - artist, camp tropiland co-host, writer)
Peach_Drawing
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

FIFTEEN PHROOGS!

「 Procrastinator - Exhausted - Awkward - Chaotic - Human - Inconsistently Social
(peachi - she/they(/xey) - artist, camp tropiland co-host, writer)
letsnotdothat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

Peach_Drawing wrote:

FIFTEEN PHROOGS!
so many children :-D i forgot who owns these frogs tho bc aerith is too busy in eits trying to take care of his (almost 300) frogos

{ read vengeance }
opportunity-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

Peach_Drawing wrote:

cosmorose wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

*pings you all*
ur so smart- it worked

mwaha yes xD

letsnotdothat wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

FIFTEEN PHROOGS!
so many children :-D i forgot who owns these frogs tho bc aerith is too busy in eits trying to take care of his (almost 300) frogos

FIFTEEN YESSS
and his almost 300 kitties

❥ fynn ∞ they/them —— NAAN-FICTION >:]]]]
-tvrtles
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

opportunity- wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

cosmorose wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

*pings you all*
ur so smart- it worked

mwaha yes xD

letsnotdothat wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

FIFTEEN PHROOGS!

FIFTEEN YESSS
Aerith probably needs a larger castle to keep all of his pets.

Was #15 gonna be Camera/Bert or Chad?
opportunity-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

-tvrtles wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

cosmorose wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

*pings you all*
ur so smart- it worked

mwaha yes xD

letsnotdothat wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

FIFTEEN PHROOGS!

FIFTEEN YESSS

phroog 15 was gonna be camembert with the nickname of camera or bert (jayce’s idea)
chad was phroog 14

Last edited by opportunity- (Oct. 17, 2021 22:58:05)

-tvrtles
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

opportunity- wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

cosmorose wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

*pings you all*
ur so smart- it worked

mwaha yes xD

letsnotdothat wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

FIFTEEN PHROOGS!

FIFTEEN YESSS

phroog 15 was gonna be camembert with the nickname of camera or bert (jayce’s idea)
chad was phroog 14
Thank you
opportunity-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

-tvrtles wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

cosmorose wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

*pings you all*
ur so smart- it worked

mwaha yes xD

letsnotdothat wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

FIFTEEN PHROOGS!

FIFTEEN YESSS

chad was phroog 14
Thank you

no problemo :]]
welcome camembert

-tvrtles
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

opportunity- wrote:

welcome camembert
Hello Camembert. It is so nice of you to join the chaos

Last edited by -tvrtles (Oct. 19, 2021 16:26:52)

opportunity-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

-tvrtles wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

welcome camembert

what are your thoughts on blue cheese?

--galaxi--
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

opportunity- wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

welcome camembert

“when I first heard of it when I was I was disappointed because it is not completely blue”

Last edited by --galaxi-- (Oct. 20, 2021 02:13:27)

"Now, please tell me you've each brought a change of clothes and you're not questing in your pajamas. AGAIN." - Boo, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes

#EmbersInTheSnowSyndrome #OfficialCrowstalker #YouNeverKnowWithCrow!
opportunity-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

--galaxi-- wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

welcome camembert

“when I first heard of it when I was I was disappointed because it is not completely blue”

ah, yes, i feel the disappointment. i felt the same way u-u

_-unique-_
Scratcher
35 posts

Vengeance - A Story

Lmao quess what just happened.

So like, I´m using scratch on my school computer. Our computers are connected so of someone at my school goes on scratcg they will be logged into my acc. That happened today.

Someone probably played a game on here an realisided they were logged in. Iḿ pretty sure they don´t know i´m the one who owns it, as the personal life respecting people they are, they go to my messages, and get to this forum. (I think that´s what happend?) I sat like right behind them whle they tried to figure out what this place was. Like, imagine getting into a forum where a bunch of people are coming up with cheese-related names for frogs. BHahah

As any normal person i kind of panicked and stuff but it was actually quite hilarious.

I figured out how to make a signature!
Or actally i searched it up

But now i can’t decide what to write in it :>
opportunity-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

_-unique-_ wrote:

So like, I´m using scratch on my school computer. Our computers are connected so of someone at my school goes on scratcg they will be logged into my acc. That happened today.

Someone probably played a game on here an realisided they were logged in. Iḿ pretty sure they don´t know i´m the one who owns it, as the personal life respecting people they are, they go to my messages, and get to this forum. (I think that´s what happend?) I sat like right behind them whle they tried to figure out what this place was. Like, imagine getting into a forum where a bunch of people are coming up with cheese-related names for frogs. BHahah

As any normal person i kind of panicked and stuff but it was actually quite hilarious.

woah, that is actually kinda funny bahaha,, it would be insane to just stumble across a forum with phroogs, questions about blue cheese, and other crazy stuff.
did they actually do anything on your account tho??

K-bry
New to Scratch
1 post

Vengeance - A Story

opportunity- wrote:

_-unique-_ wrote:

woah, that is actually kinda funny bahaha,, it would be insane to just stumble across a forum with phroogs, questions about blue cheese, and other crazy stuff.

(this is uniques alt lol)
aa pfft now it is lowkey funny haha. i mean not that i know if they logged out of the acc but. staying on this one instead until it cooled down as they may know my password hhh
opportunity-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

K-bry wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

_-unique-_ wrote:

(this is uniques alt lol)
aa pfft now it is lowkey funny haha. i mean not that i know if they logged out of the acc but. staying on this one instead until it cooled down as they may know my password hhh

yeah good idea lmao,,

Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

It looks like this topic has wondered away from the original subject. Please don't use the forums for chatting.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;