Discuss Scratch

-tvrtles
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

We should have 12 now-

Edit: lets name this one Greta

Last edited by -tvrtles (Oct. 8, 2021 21:46:01)

opportunity-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

-tvrtles wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

ahahahha

Not an OG fan unfortunately… came here around the late 100's

i joined pretty early on, so i think im an og fan (i was on my old account, not this one)
not the first, but one of the firsts

-tvrtles wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

Peachi- Has every job in the Crowpire lol
correction: i can have every job in the crowpire. whether i do depends on… uh… something xD
Ah yes, something

s o m e t h i n g
u-u
s o m e t h i n g U-U
s o m e t h i n g U-u

s o m e t h i n g u-U

edit: woah yes 12
adri, greta is a wonderful name

of course, it’s not complete without the nickname
uh idk actually

Last edited by opportunity- (Oct. 8, 2021 21:47:30)

❥ fynn ∞ they/them —— NAAN-FICTION >:]]]]
cosmorose
Scratcher
85 posts

Vengeance - A Story

opportunity- wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

ahahahha

Not an OG fan unfortunately… came here around the late 100's

i joined pretty early on, so i think im an og fan (i was on my old account, not this one)
not the first, but one of the firsts

-tvrtles wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

Peachi- Has every job in the Crowpire lol
correction: i can have every job in the crowpire. whether i do depends on… uh… something xD
Ah yes, something

s o m e t h i n g
u-u
s o m e t h i n g U-U
s o m e t h i n g U-u

s o m e t h i n g u-U

uh idk actually

grated cheese shall be the nickname

"Being emotionally invested in matters of war can prove to be.. disastrous. In the end, it will break you. Your mind and body will go through so much agony that- that you won't want to carry any further. War is not a matter for the faint of heart, remember that the next time you go plunging a sword into my stomach."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
jayce
he/they
please use tone tags in serious conversation!!
-tvrtles
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

cosmorose wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

We should have 12 now-

uh idk actually

That is perfect
--galaxi--
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

-tvrtles wrote:

cosmorose wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

We should have 12 now-

uh idk actually

That is perfect

12. greta (grated cheese)

I like how we've progressed from actual nicknames to “grated cheese”

Last edited by --galaxi-- (Oct. 8, 2021 22:13:51)

"Now, please tell me you've each brought a change of clothes and you're not questing in your pajamas. AGAIN." - Boo, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes

#EmbersInTheSnowSyndrome #OfficialCrowstalker #YouNeverKnowWithCrow!
opportunity-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

--galaxi-- wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

cosmorose wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

We should have 12 now-

uh idk actually

That is perfect

12. greta (grated cheese)

I like how we've progressed from actual nicknames to “grated cheese”

grated cheese and stew (the phroog) can b friends <3

-tvrtles
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

cosmorose wrote:

Greta has thousands of idenitcal phroog siblings. Because there were so many from birth, neither her father nor mother had the time, energy, patience, or creativity to name their babies. From the moment she hatched, her parents knew that she was special but still decided not to give her a name. As Greta grew up, she, unlike her siblings, developed an addiction to grated cheese, specifically shredded cheddar, thus earning her nickname, “Grated Cheese.” At first, the nickname sounded silly, but as time passed, she learned to love it. Greta Grated Cheese is usually found hanging with her older, non-biological, “brother figure” and best friend, Stew.
cosmorose
Scratcher
85 posts

Vengeance - A Story

-tvrtles wrote:

cosmorose wrote:

Greta has thousands of idenitcal phroog siblings. Because there were so many from birth, neither her father nor mother had the time, energy, patience, or creativity to name their babies. From the moment she hatched, her parents knew that she was special but still decided not to give her a name. As Greta grew up, she, unlike her siblings, developed an addiction to grated cheese, specifically shredded cheddar, thus earning her nickname, “Grated Cheese.” At first, the nickname sounded silly, but as time passed, she learned to love it. Greta Grated Cheese is usually found hanging with her older, non-biological, “brother figure” and best friend, Stew.
PERFECT

"Being emotionally invested in matters of war can prove to be.. disastrous. In the end, it will break you. Your mind and body will go through so much agony that- that you won't want to carry any further. War is not a matter for the faint of heart, remember that the next time you go plunging a sword into my stomach."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
jayce
he/they
Peach_Drawing
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

-tvrtles wrote:

cosmorose wrote:

YES. also,, all of them look like a bunch of shredded cheeses mixed together. greta likes cheddar cheese because it's a color that isnt on any of them

Last edited by Peach_Drawing (Oct. 9, 2021 02:29:37)

「 Procrastinator - Exhausted - Awkward - Chaotic - Human - Inconsistently Social
(peachi - she/they(/xey) - artist, camp tropiland co-host, writer)
opportunity-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

Peach_Drawing wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

cosmorose wrote:

YES. also,, all of them look like a bunch of shredded cheeses mixed together. greta likes cheddar cheese because it's a color that isnt on any of them

YESSSS-

--galaxi--
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

opportunity- wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

cosmorose wrote:

YESSSS-
YO WHAT THAT IS GENIUS

"Now, please tell me you've each brought a change of clothes and you're not questing in your pajamas. AGAIN." - Boo, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes

#EmbersInTheSnowSyndrome #OfficialCrowstalker #YouNeverKnowWithCrow!
opportunity-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

--galaxi-- wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

cosmorose wrote:

YESSSS-
YO WHAT THAT IS GENIUS

BUT DOES THIS MEAN THAT THERE ARE FROGS OUT THERE NAMED CHEDDAR-CHEESE, BLUE CHEESE, STRING CHEESE, GOAT CHEESE, ETC—

-tvrtles
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

opportunity- wrote:

--galaxi-- wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

cosmorose wrote:

YESSSS-
YO WHAT THAT IS GENIUS

BUT DOES THIS MEAN THAT THERE ARE FROGS OUT THERE NAMED CHEDDAR-CHEESE, BLUE CHEESE, STRING CHEESE, GOAT CHEESE, ETC—
CREAM CHESE TOO.

AND YES.

WE NEED TO FIND GRETA'S SIBLINGS.
cosmorose
Scratcher
85 posts

Vengeance - A Story

-tvrtles wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

--galaxi-- wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

cosmorose wrote:

YESSSS-
YO WHAT THAT IS GENIUS

CREAM CHESE TOO.

AND YES.

la fromage, the search of the cheese phroogs

jayce
he/they
opportunity-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

cosmorose wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

--galaxi-- wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

cosmorose wrote:

YESSSS-
YO WHAT THAT IS GENIUS

CREAM CHESE TOO.

AND YES.

OMG YES LMAO

CAN WE HAVE THE NEXT PHROOGS BE GRETA’S SIBLINGS??
CHEDDAR CHEESE, CREAM CHEESE, STRING CHEESE—

Peach_Drawing
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

cosmorose wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

--galaxi-- wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

cosmorose wrote:

YESSSS-
YO WHAT THAT IS GENIUS

CREAM CHESE TOO.

AND YES.

THE HUNT FOR THE CHEESE PHROOGS/GRETA'S SIBLINGS IS ON

「 Procrastinator - Exhausted - Awkward - Chaotic - Human - Inconsistently Social
(peachi - she/they(/xey) - artist, camp tropiland co-host, writer)
opportunity-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

Peach_Drawing wrote:

cosmorose wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

--galaxi-- wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

cosmorose wrote:

YESSSS-
YO WHAT THAT IS GENIUS

CREAM CHESE TOO.

AND YES.

READY YOUR FINGERS FOR A WHOLE LOT OF TYPING, BECAUSE WE NEED TO GET A LOT MORE PAGES

cosmorose
Scratcher
85 posts

Vengeance - A Story

opportunity- wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

cosmorose wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

--galaxi-- wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

cosmorose wrote:

YESSSS-
YO WHAT THAT IS GENIUS

CREAM CHESE TOO.

AND YES.

READY YOUR FINGERS FOR A WHOLE LOT OF TYPING, BECAUSE WE NEED TO GET A LOT MORE PAGES
should we make a name list

jayce
he/they
opportunity-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance - A Story

cosmorose wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

cosmorose wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

--galaxi-- wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

cosmorose wrote:

YESSSS-
YO WHAT THAT IS GENIUS

CREAM CHESE TOO.

AND YES.

should we make a name list

yesss >:0

_-unique-_
Scratcher
35 posts

Vengeance - A Story

opportunity- wrote:

--galaxi-- wrote:

opportunity- wrote:

Peach_Drawing wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

cosmorose wrote:

YESSSS-
YO WHAT THAT IS GENIUS

alright time for the weekly “roxie appearing out of nowhere to ask her stupid questions”

What is blue cheese? Is that a thing?

I figured out how to make a signature!
Or actally i searched it up

But now i can’t decide what to write in it :>