Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

boom2ratz wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

Me and boom2ratz Should do spider-man, at least direct it (come up with vision)
Sounds good— we'd have to see what everyone else thinks though
Yeah, I think you two could work. We'll have to see how things go.

So, is this confirmed? I have a few ideas for some scenes in it. :D
I’ll write down a base story line and we can add/remove to that
What are ur ideas tho

Matjam02;
“Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far”
boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Matjam02 wrote:

I’ll write down a base story line and we can add/remove to that
What are ur ideas tho

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Not quite yet, but tell me your scene ideas.

Sure! They're not really scenes, more flashbacks. In fact, they are flashbacks.

Basically, there could be a few moments in the movie where we can scatter around bits of Peter's backstory (getting bitten, Uncle Ben's death, etc.), like I mentioned. But the idea would be we make this really confusing, non-linear, black-and-white, and noir-ish. And maybe at the end all the flashbacks tie in.

You get what I mean? It would have a confusing, “twisted”, noir theme.

Last edited by boom2ratz (Sept. 28, 2021 18:21:01)

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

boom2ratz wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Basically, there could be a few moments in the movie where we can scatter around bits of Peter's backstory (getting bitten, Uncle Ben's death, etc.), like I mentioned. But the idea would be we make this really confusing, non-linear, black-and-white, and noir-ish. And maybe at the end all the flashbacks tie in.

Yeh good idea…
I’m writing a brief plot rn

Matjam02;
-MarvelComics-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Some progress on Daredevil:

The main villain will be Fisk, but Owl and Bullseye might appear too. Matt's origin will be told via flashbacks. Elektra will help Matt in the beginning but wont be involved in the final battle. Punisher will be an unlikely ally, having targeted Fisk as well.

——————————————

Hey there! I'm a Marvel fan who likes to create comics, which all belong in the MSCU, a big shared universe built out of comics, and the first of its kind on Scratch.

“Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot.” ~Neil Gaiman
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Matjam02 wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Yeh good idea…
I’m writing a brief plot rn
Okay, cool. Since you're planning out all this stuff, I think I'll have you two do the project.

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

-MarvelComics- wrote:

Some progress on Daredevil:

The main villain will be Fisk, but Owl and Bullseye might appear too. Matt's origin will be told via flashbacks. Elektra will help Matt in the beginning but wont be involved in the final battle. Punisher will be an unlikely ally, having targeted Fisk as well.
Cool.

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Quick question: Is it ok if I share a teaser for Heatwave sometime soon? I've barely started the script and stuff, but a lot of it is planned out, and I'd just like to share some hype. I probably won't include any voice lines, reveal the title, or show Logan's face. Just to create some hype or curiosity. It would ideally be 10 seconds long, max.

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Scenes In The Film:
We see Reed Richards email Peter to meet him at the Baxter Buiding, we get a brief cameo from Sue Storm and there son, Nathanial. Reed talks to Peter and says that, Johnny wrote a Will, exclaiming that when he passed on, he wanted the Fantastic Four to be renamed to the future foundation, and expressed his desire for Spider-Man to join the team as his final request. Reed expresses his concern for Parker stating he doesn’t want to fail or lose Parker like he failed & lost Johnny, he asks Peter stays safe for now and just becomes a friendly neighbourhood spider-man. Peter expresses that “he wants to step up and make sure no-one else goes through what he went through, Reed wants Peter to stay safe, I’d Peter is in too deep, he won’t stay safe, but if he stays safe people will go through what he went through”. Peter leaves and Reed tells him to keep him updated.

Villain would be Mister Negative, who after Fantastic Four 3 (or somin) has been exposed to Quantum particles and has gained his powers.

At the end Reed asks Peter to join the future foundation, he declines. His arc in this is, him wanting to step up and he ends with him realising the world goes one step at a time.

Devils Breath will be a virus from the Quantum Realm, which Martin Li (who was sent by Reed to explore before the annihilus attacks) was abandoned and picked up a quantum virus and now wants to…..

Matjam02;
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

boom2ratz wrote:

Quick question: Is it ok if I share a teaser for Heatwave sometime soon? I've barely started the script and stuff, but a lot of it is planned out, and I'd just like to share some hype. I probably won't include any voice lines, reveal the title, or show Logan's face. Just to create some hype or curiosity. It would ideally be 10 seconds long, max.
Sure.

-MarvelComics-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

speaking of teasers, could i make a daredevil announcement teaser?

——————————————

Hey there! I'm a Marvel fan who likes to create comics, which all belong in the MSCU, a big shared universe built out of comics, and the first of its kind on Scratch.

“Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot.” ~Neil Gaiman
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

-MarvelComics- wrote:

speaking of teasers, could i make a daredevil announcement teaser?
I guess.

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Okay, cool. Since you're planning out all this stuff, I think I'll have you two do the project.
All right, thanks!

Matjam02 wrote:

Scenes In The Film:
Sounds good! I think you can tackle the main plot, and I can take care of the flashbacks and such.

I'm busy with Wolverine, so I won't be able to write the script, we could get another writer to do it (unless you wanna write it), while we direct— though, I think I could take care of the writing for the flashbacks. I think I can also storyboard the flashback scenes, though I'm not sure about that right now, or if I'm even allowed, since I signed up for writer/director.

Last edited by boom2ratz (Sept. 28, 2021 18:51:01)

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

boom2ratz wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

All right, thanks!

Matjam02 wrote:

Scenes In The Film:
Sounds good! I think you can tackle the main plot, and I can take care of the flashbacks and such.

I'm busy with Wolverine, so I won't be able to write the script, we could get another writer to do it (unless you wanna write it), while we direct— though, I think I could take care of the writing for the flashbacks. I think I can also storyboard the flashback scenes, though I'm not sure about that right now, or if I'm even allowed, since I signed up for writer/director.
You can storyboard, the director also has a lot of influence over the storyboard.

Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

All right, thanks!

Matjam02 wrote:

Scenes In The Film:

You can storyboard, the director also has a lot of influence over the storyboard.
I’m doing Fantastic Four 1, 2 & 3 so yeh since this is all connected I can tackle the main plot

Matjam02;
boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Matjam02 wrote:

I’m doing Fantastic Four 1, 2 & 3 so yeh since this is all connected I can tackle the main plot

Got it. Do you wanna write the script, or should someone else do it?

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

boom2ratz wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

I’ll write the story, with you as a co-writer
I may write the script idk

Matjam02;
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Matjam02 wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

Okay.

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

A fifth movie has been added to the Phase 1 slate, which will be written by @Redowl3! This is the 8th movie in production.

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Matjam02 wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

Got it

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

boom2ratz wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

Got it
I updated the original post.