Discuss Scratch

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Matjam02 wrote:

Here’s my analysis on spider-man….
Since he’s a popular character, one of us creates the story (*raises my hand*) and the others direct.
Here’s what I would do as a trilogy:

Spider-Man:
Villain would be Mister Negative, who after Fantastic Four 3 (or somin) has been exposed to Quantum particles and has gained his powers.
Reed Richards would be Peter’s mentor, who after Johnny dies in FF3 saving reed’s kids, wants to do what Johnny would’ve done.
At the end Reed asks Peter to join the future foundation, he declines. His arc in this is, him wanting to step up and he ends with him realising the world goes one step at a time.

Spider-Man 2:
Villain would be the lizard
The 1st one sounds really cool (so does the second one, but I think you've already developed the 1st one's story a bit more), and I have a suggestion: Maybe Aunt May and Uncle Ben play a bigger role in it? Maybe Peter is sort of distant or shying away from Reed since he still remembers Uncle Ben or something, and doesn't want him to replace him? And maybe we could, instead of adding a bunch of backstory before the story starts, add some non-linear flashbacks to slowly reveal his backstory.

Although, if you don't think this is good idea, I have a good idea for a reimagining of Peter's backstory for maybe a standalone movie I could do solo, which would involve a lot of mystery and confusion.

Also, 8th page king

Last edited by boom2ratz (Sept. 27, 2021 20:27:35)

Hello hello, I am Boom, writer and filmmaker — creator of the UUH, and member of the APMU, PDCU, and MWU.
-MarvelComics-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

-MarvelComics- wrote:

By the way, how do we submit scripts & stuff?
You can do it in the forum, or by giving me a turbowarp link. (For turbowarp, copy and paste it into a list or comment, or if you really want to you can type it out in the editor.)
Okay. Out of the hypothetical Projects I listed, which one can I do? Or is it too early?

——————————————

Hey there! I'm a Marvel fan who likes to create comics, which all belong in the MSCU, a big shared universe built out of comics, and the first of its kind on Scratch. Also the owner of the MWU, and a member of the APMU.

“Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot.” ~Neil Gaiman
Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

boom2ratz wrote:

ideas
Also, 8th page king
Maybe Aunt May and Uncle Ben play a bigger role in it?
Yep just didn’t mention it, may would be at feast and uncle ben is dead.

Maybe Peter is sort of distant or shying away from Reed since he still remembers Uncle Ben or something, and doesn't want him to replace him?
Reed wants to help Peter and Peter wants to step up and make sure no-one else goes through what he went through, Reed wants Peter to stay safe, I’d Peter is in too deep, he won’t stay safe, but if he stays safe people will go through what he went through. There arcs this are intertwined.

instead of adding a bunch of backstory before the story tarts, add some non-linear flashbacks to slowly reveal his backstory.
Yep

Although, if you don't think this is good idea, I have a good idea for a reimagining of Peter's backstory for maybe a standalone movie I could do solo
….read below

Me and boom2ratz Should do spider-man, at least direct it (come up with vision)

Last edited by Matjam02 (Sept. 27, 2021 20:35:51)

| Matjam02 | Coder | Writer | Star Wars | Marvel | Chocolate | 1200+ Followers | 4+ Years Experience |
“Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far”
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

Maybe since we all have ideas for a Spider-Man thing, we could all collab on a huge Spider-Man project? Like the trilogy that Matjam has in mind, plus everyone else's ideas, and we all work on it together? It could be the big “Endgame”-esque project of one of the Phases
Yeah, maybe.
We'd have to be careful though, so that it doesn't become too bloated or anything, like TASM2 or Spider-Man 3.

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

We'd have to be careful though, so that it doesn't become too bloated or anything, like TASM2 or Spider-Man 3.
Of course xD
To much hype and attention-seeking can kill a project :-P

Hello hello, I am Boom, writer and filmmaker — creator of the UUH, and member of the APMU, PDCU, and MWU.
boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Matjam02 wrote:

Sounds good— we'd have to see what everyone else thinks though

Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

boom2ratz wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Of course xD
To much hype and attention-seeking can kill a project :-P
Me & boom2ratz will do it:

Spider-Man:
Villain would be Mister Negative, who after Fantastic Four 3 (or somin) has been exposed to Quantum particles and has gained his powers.
Reed Richards would be Peter’s mentor, who after Johnny dies in FF3 saving reed’s kids, wants to do what Johnny would’ve done.
At the end Reed asks Peter to join the future foundation, he declines. His arc in this is, him wanting to step up and he ends with him realising the world goes one step at a time.

Last edited by Matjam02 (Sept. 27, 2021 20:44:52)

| Matjam02 | Coder | Writer | Star Wars | Marvel | Chocolate | 1200+ Followers | 4+ Years Experience |
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

-MarvelComics- wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

-MarvelComics- wrote:

You can do it in the forum, or by giving me a turbowarp link. (For turbowarp, copy and paste it into a list or comment, or if you really want to you can type it out in the editor.)
Okay. Out of the hypothetical Projects I listed, which one can I do? Or is it too early?
I don't have any of those planned currently for Phase 1, but they can definitely be in Phase 2 and Phase 3. You could also start working on them early, or they might end up being able to fit in Phase 1, like Fantastic Four.

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

boom2ratz wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

Yeah, I think you two could work. We'll have to see how things go.

-MarvelComics-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

-MarvelComics- wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

-MarvelComics- wrote:

I don't have any of those planned currently for Phase 1, but they can definitely be in Phase 2 and Phase 3. You could also start working on them early, or they might end up being able to fit in Phase 1, like Fantastic Four.
Could I start working on a Daredevil script?

——————————————

Hey there! I'm a Marvel fan who likes to create comics, which all belong in the MSCU, a big shared universe built out of comics, and the first of its kind on Scratch. Also the owner of the MWU, and a member of the APMU.

“Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot.” ~Neil Gaiman
Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

-MarvelComics- wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

-MarvelComics- wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

-MarvelComics- wrote:

Yeh sure

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

-MarvelComics- wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

-MarvelComics- wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

-MarvelComics- wrote:

Yeah.

Last edited by AnimatorsParadise (Sept. 27, 2021 21:02:30)

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

-MarvelComics- wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

-MarvelComics- wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

-MarvelComics- wrote:

Yeah.
I'm excited to see how it turns out.

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Some helpful links and resources have been added to the original post.

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise & -MarvelComics- wrote:

-Snip- (Daredevil conversation)
Also, I was thinking of having a Matt Murdock cameo in my film. Like maybe he shows up at the end to defend Scott Lang in court?

-MarvelComics-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Also, I was thinking of having a Matt Murdock cameo in my film. Like maybe he shows up at the end to defend Scott Lang in court?
That'd be neat

——————————————

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

-MarvelComics- wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

That'd be neat
Okay.

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Bump.

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

So, is this confirmed? I have a few ideas for some scenes in it. :D

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

boom2ratz wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

So, is this confirmed? I have a few ideas for some scenes in it. :D
Not quite yet, but tell me your scene ideas.