Discuss Scratch

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Nice!

Also king of the 6th page.

Last edited by AnimatorsParadise (Sept. 22, 2021 15:22:04)

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Hi there! Just came to talk about how my project is going. I haven't come up with a title or a script yet, but I know the rough outline. It's a sort of western-action-thriller mix, and it's about Logan tracking down a killer in a small town. Something like that. I still have to make some adjustments ;P
Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

boom2ratz wrote:

Hi there! Just came to talk about how my project is going. I haven't come up with a title or a script yet, but I know the rough outline. It's a sort of western-action-thriller mix, and it's about Logan tracking down a killer in a small town. Something like that. I still have to make some adjustments ;P
What if the killer turns out to be his brother?

| Matjam02 | Coder | Writer | Star Wars | Marvel | Chocolate | 1000+ Followers | 4+ Years Experience |
| Next Project | …idk |

I support #ConsiderCollabs! Help save Scratch's unshared projects bug before it's too late
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

boom2ratz wrote:

Cool.

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Matjam02 wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

What if the killer turns out to be his brother?
Maybe! Good idea :-P
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Matjam02 wrote:

Silver Surfer flies off as we get a shot of johnny covered in blood, crying for help…
I'm not sure that we could use that much blood, probably a few paper-cut size dots here and there at least, if we wanted to go into NFE territory we could do a bit more. If we want to play it safe we could probably make it more like this: (Not an actual scene, just a concept.)

robotboy06
Scratcher
100+ posts

MOVED

Matjam02 wrote:

robotboy06 wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

robotboy06 wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

Doom says if they don’t pass over the lunchbox immediately he will gravy injure them all.
Lol autocorrect is funny. (Assuming this is autocorrect, if it isn’t, no offense)
Yeah, I noticed that too, lol.

What If…? Doctor Doom gravy injured the Fantastic Four?
XD
I’ve been been unwell recently so I’ve been using speech to text.
Hope you get better soon

-Robotboy06

Do you like Minecraft Java Edition? How about making/joining a literal nation and having wars, democracy, treaties, and more WITH 1.17 content?! Join SC-3 here: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/29959055/
Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

Silver Surfer flies off as we get a shot of johnny covered in blood, crying for help…
I'm not sure that we could use that much blood, probably a few paper-cut size dots here and there at least, if we wanted to go into NFE territory we could do a bit more. If we want to play it safe we could probably make it more like this: (Not an actual scene, just a concept.)

Yeh…..that art is awesome
Though he lacks a nose…

Last edited by Matjam02 (Sept. 23, 2021 06:29:06)

| Matjam02 | Coder | Writer | Star Wars | Marvel | Chocolate | 1000+ Followers | 4+ Years Experience |
| Next Project | …idk |

I support #ConsiderCollabs! Help save Scratch's unshared projects bug before it's too late
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Matjam02 wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

Though he lacks a nose…
Thanks. And I know, I'm still trying to figure out if there's a nose that looks good on the style.

Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

Though he lacks a nose…
Thanks. And I know, I'm still trying to figure out if there's a nose that looks good on the style.
Any suggestions for the sequel?
I’ve got a basic story but looking for suggestions

| Next Project | …idk |

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

I cut this so the post isn't too long
I'm not sure that we could use that much blood, probably a few paper-cut size dots here and there at least, if we wanted to go into NFE territory we could do a bit more.

Cool art! And yes, I agree— maximum we could do would be dirt and a few cuts. If you wanted to make it NFE, maybe you could add just a bit of blood dripping from a small cut? I don't really know.

On another note, I planned more of my Wolverine project!

It'll be called one of these titles:
Logan: Heatwave
Wolverine: Heatwave
The Attack of the Wolverine

Still haven't decided. Leaning towards the second.

Anyway, it'll follow Logan a few years after he's been experimented on by Weapon X and such. I was thinking the 90s? Let me know if that creates timeline problems.

Anyway, there's a rise in Adamantium trafficking around Texas, and I'm thinking Team X tells him to go check it out. So he flies over to the U.S. There's a massive heatwave in the town. He stays there for a few days, investigating, but on the fourth day, he realizes that the Adamantium thing was just bait to get him there. Logan plans on leaving the town since there's nothing major going on there, but because of the heat, which reaches a record-breaking 50º (C), the planes can't operate properly.

Logan stays in his town, when the crimes start.

Near the end, he's gonna find out that the killer is Victor (Sabretooth), but later it's revealed it's not actually him.

This is what I have for the moment, still haven't started on the script.
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

boom2ratz wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

I cut this so the post isn't too long
I'm not sure that we could use that much blood, probably a few paper-cut size dots here and there at least, if we wanted to go into NFE territory we could do a bit more.

Cool art! And yes, I agree— maximum we could do would be dirt and a few cuts. If you wanted to make it NFE, maybe you could add just a bit of blood dripping from a small cut? I don't really know.

On another note, I planned more of my Wolverine project!

It'll be called one of these titles:
Logan: Heatwave
Wolverine: Heatwave
The Attack of the Wolverine

Still haven't decided. Leaning towards the second.

Anyway, it'll follow Logan a few years after he's been experimented on by Weapon X and such. I was thinking the 90s? Let me know if that creates timeline problems.

Anyway, there's a rise in Adamantium trafficking around Texas, and I'm thinking Team X tells him to go check it out. So he flies over to the U.S. There's a massive heatwave in the town. He stays there for a few days, investigating, but on the fourth day, he realizes that the Adamantium thing was just bait to get him there. Logan plans on leaving the town since there's nothing major going on there, but because of the heat, which reaches a record-breaking 50º (C), the planes can't operate properly.

Logan stays in his town, when the crimes start.

Near the end, he's gonna find out that the killer is Victor (Sabretooth), but later it's revealed it's not actually him.

This is what I have for the moment, still haven't started on the script.
Nice plot! I think either 1 or 2 are the best. The setting doesn't raise any continuity issues currently.

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Matjam02 wrote:

Maybe the Wild Pack hunting down the Fantastic Four?
Also, due to all the Latveria and Symkaria stuff, you might be able to include a few references to Wakanda.

Last edited by AnimatorsParadise (Sept. 23, 2021 18:08:56)

Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

Also, due to all the Latveria and Symkaria stuff, you might be able to include a few references to Wakanda.
Maybe, basically Doom and Johnny have There own storyline and Johnny escapes from Doom and helps sable and the Symkarian army defeat Doom, sable then agrees to help Johnhy and his friends take down Galactus

| Next Project | …idk |

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Matjam02 wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

Maybe, basically Doom and Johnny have There own storyline and Johnny escapes from Doom and helps sable and the Symkarian army defeat Doom, sable then agrees to help Johnhy and his friends take down Galactus
Oh, okay.

Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

Oh, okay.
I’ve moved Johnny away from the rest mainly due to me wanting to give everyone else defined arcs, and in the first one Johnny created a strong rivalry with Doom, which I wanna explore more. If Johnny’s out the way I can also evolve Reed & Sue’s relationship and I really want Ben to get a defined arc in this about him being the one who defeat the silver surfer once and for all, as through this he has a strain to not want to be the thing anymore, Hank pym creates a device which can turn him back to Normal and Ben just needs to turn up and he’ll do it for him, and when defeats surfer, he learns he has personal, mental and physical strength so he can fight back.

| Next Project | …idk |

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Matjam02 wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

Oh, okay.
I’ve moved Johnny away from the rest mainly due to me wanting to give everyone else defined arcs, and in the first one Johnny created a strong rivalry with Doom, which I wanna explore more. If Johnny’s out the way I can also evolve Reed & Sue’s relationship and I really want Ben to get a defined arc in this about him being the one who defeat the silver surfer once and for all, as through this he has a strain to not want to be the thing anymore, Hank pym creates a device which can turn him back to Normal and Ben just needs to turn up and he’ll do it for him, and when defeats surfer, he learns he has personal, mental and physical strength so he can fight back.
Nice, I like the arcs.

Last edited by AnimatorsParadise (Sept. 24, 2021 15:52:05)

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Bump.

Last edited by AnimatorsParadise (Sept. 24, 2021 15:51:58)

Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Bump.
Okay, The Spider-Man’s gonna premiere in 7 minutes so if you want to check it out, don’t have to but since this was my main project this year, I’ll be more active around when the heat dies down

| Next Project | …idk |

Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Okay here a few more plot points for fantastic four: herald:

• In the present, Hank has managed to use professor Franklin storm’s old research to create a solar quantum GPS port (teleportation) but they only have enough fuel for one round trip, Sue volunteers and is sent to acquire the ultimate nullifyer from the wreckage of a Chitari ship in the middle of deep space, the reason they know where it is is Fury has been doing deep space scans after he found this thing exists, fury wanted to find art and destroy it but thinks they can use it to beat Galactus. This is Sue’s arc about not needing help and being capable.

Last edited by Matjam02 (Sept. 24, 2021 20:31:51)

| Next Project | …idk |