Discuss Scratch

Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

-Snip- (Extended Plot)
Awesome! (Also, the last part cut off for some reason, I only saw it when I went to quote.)

Kk
It's no longer cut off now.
Cool so far?

| Matjam02 | Coder | Writer | Star Wars | Marvel | Chocolate | 1000+ Followers | 4+ Years Experience |
| Next Project | …idk |

I support #ConsiderCollabs! Help save Scratch's unshared projects bug before it's too late
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Matjam02 wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

-Snip- (Extended Plot)
Awesome! (Also, the last part cut off for some reason, I only saw it when I went to quote.)

Kk
It's no longer cut off now.
Cool so far?
Yeah. (You also made the 4th page.)

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Bump.

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

When I'm not working on sequels for my film, I'll probably be working on films for underrated characters so that others can get a chance with more well-known characters. Like maybe a Longshot film, I really like Sleepwalker and Darkhawk so probably them as well. Darkhawk could eventually team up with the Guardians of the Galaxy or Nova. Sleepwalker could team up with Doctor Strange against Nightmare. Both of them could team up with with Spider-Man, or each other, or join the New Warriors.

Last edited by AnimatorsParadise (Sept. 20, 2021 15:01:32)


Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

When I'm not working on sequels for my film, I'll probably be working on films for underrated characters so that others can get a chance with more well-known characters. Like maybe a Longshot film, I really like Sleepwalker and Darkhawk so probably them as well. Darkhawk could eventually team up with the Guardians of the Galaxy or Nova. Sleepwalker could team up with Doctor Strange against Nightmare. Both of them could team up with with Spider-Man, or each other, or join the New Warriors.
Yeh..,after fantastic I’ve set it up so I can do a sequel to that, and prob a third one aswell as an ant man film.
Spider-man could then join the fantastic four and it could become the future foundation etc

| Matjam02 | Coder | Writer | Star Wars | Marvel | Chocolate | 1000+ Followers | 4+ Years Experience |
| Next Project | …idk |

I support #ConsiderCollabs! Help save Scratch's unshared projects bug before it's too late
robotboy06
Scratcher
100+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

When I'm not working on sequels for my film, I'll probably be working on films for underrated characters so that others can get a chance with more well-known characters. Like maybe a Longshot film, I really like Sleepwalker and Darkhawk so probably them as well. Darkhawk could eventually team up with the Guardians of the Galaxy or Nova. Sleepwalker could team up with Doctor Strange against Nightmare. Both of them could team up with with Spider-Man, or each other, or join the New Warriors.
Cool ideas!

-Robotboy06

Do you like Minecraft Java Edition? How about making/joining a literal nation and having wars, democracy, treaties, and more WITH 1.17 content?! Join SC-3 here: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/29959055/
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

robotboy06 wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

When I'm not working on sequels for my film, I'll probably be working on films for underrated characters so that others can get a chance with more well-known characters. Like maybe a Longshot film, I really like Sleepwalker and Darkhawk so probably them as well. Darkhawk could eventually team up with the Guardians of the Galaxy or Nova. Sleepwalker could team up with Doctor Strange against Nightmare. Both of them could team up with with Spider-Man, or each other, or join the New Warriors.
Cool ideas!
Thanks!

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Matjam02 wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

When I'm not working on sequels for my film, I'll probably be working on films for underrated characters so that others can get a chance with more well-known characters. Like maybe a Longshot film, I really like Sleepwalker and Darkhawk so probably them as well. Darkhawk could eventually team up with the Guardians of the Galaxy or Nova. Sleepwalker could team up with Doctor Strange against Nightmare. Both of them could team up with with Spider-Man, or each other, or join the New Warriors.
Yeh..,after fantastic I’ve set it up so I can do a sequel to that, and prob a third one aswell as an ant man film.
Spider-man could then join the fantastic four and it could become the future foundation etc
Cool. Also, the film that I'm working on is an Ant-Man film, but I think we could do a Fantastic Four and Ant-Man team up sometime. Maybe it could involve the Microverse/Quantum Realm.

Last edited by AnimatorsParadise (Sept. 20, 2021 15:54:35)


AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

When I'm not working on sequels for my film, I'll probably be working on films for underrated characters so that others can get a chance with more well-known characters. Like maybe a Longshot film, I really like Sleepwalker and Darkhawk so probably them as well. Darkhawk could eventually team up with the Guardians of the Galaxy or Nova. Sleepwalker could team up with Doctor Strange against Nightmare. Both of them could team up with with Spider-Man, or each other, or join the New Warriors.
Yeh..,after fantastic I’ve set it up so I can do a sequel to that, and prob a third one aswell as an ant man film.
Spider-man could then join the fantastic four and it could become the future foundation etc
Cool. Also, the film that I'm working on is an Ant-Man film, but I think we could do a Fantastic Four and Ant-Man team up sometime. Maybe it could involve the Microverse/Quantum Realm.
Psycho-Man would probably work for a villain.

BirdMotion
Scratcher
90 posts

MOVED

What Position(s) I Want: Animator
What Hypothetical Projects I Would Like to Make: I want to help other people with theirs
Characters That I Would Like to Work With: see above
Past Experience With Writing And/Or Film-Making: lots of animation experience in multiple forms of animation
Genres That I Would Like to Work With: Anything
How Knowledgeable Would I Say I Am Of Marvel: I've seen enough movies to know the storyline and characters
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

BirdMotion wrote:

What Position(s) I Want: Animator
What Hypothetical Projects I Would Like to Make: I want to help other people with theirs
Characters That I Would Like to Work With: see above
Past Experience With Writing And/Or Film-Making: lots of animation experience in multiple forms of animation
Genres That I Would Like to Work With: Anything
How Knowledgeable Would I Say I Am Of Marvel: I've seen enough movies to know the storyline and characters
Accepted. I like your animations, but I think you could improve by adding more ease in and ease out.

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Bump.

BirdMotion
Scratcher
90 posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

BirdMotion wrote:

What Position(s) I Want: Animator
What Hypothetical Projects I Would Like to Make: I want to help other people with theirs
Characters That I Would Like to Work With: see above
Past Experience With Writing And/Or Film-Making: lots of animation experience in multiple forms of animation
Genres That I Would Like to Work With: Anything
How Knowledgeable Would I Say I Am Of Marvel: I've seen enough movies to know the storyline and characters
Accepted. I like your animations, but I think you could improve by adding more ease in and ease out.
Thanks for the feedback
Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Bump.
I wrote more of it but I accidentally didn’t save it so…I’m sobbing

| Matjam02 | Coder | Writer | Star Wars | Marvel | Chocolate | 1000+ Followers | 4+ Years Experience |
| Next Project | …idk |

I support #ConsiderCollabs! Help save Scratch's unshared projects bug before it's too late
robotboy06
Scratcher
100+ posts

MOVED

Matjam02 wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Bump.
I wrote more of it but I accidentally didn’t save it so…I’m sobbing
RIP

-Robotboy06

Do you like Minecraft Java Edition? How about making/joining a literal nation and having wars, democracy, treaties, and more WITH 1.17 content?! Join SC-3 here: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/29959055/
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Matjam02 wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Bump.
I wrote more of it but I accidentally didn’t save it so…I’m sobbing
Oof. Maybe try going into your history and going back to the tab where you were writing it? I just did it with this post and I managed to recover it.

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Also, was it an edit or a new post? (EDIT: Maybe don't respond to this before you do the history thing.)

Last edited by AnimatorsParadise (Sept. 21, 2021 15:25:27)


AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

A new project has been added to the Phase 1 slate, which will be directed and written by @boom2ratz.

Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

A new project has been added to the Phase 1 slate, which will be directed and written by @boom2ratz.
I lost it btw, ill just rewrite that chunk….
Anyway can i know what phase one is?
I Recommend having 6 projects in phase one

Last edited by Matjam02 (Sept. 21, 2021 18:42:44)


| Matjam02 | Coder | Writer | Star Wars | Marvel | Chocolate | 1000+ Followers | 4+ Years Experience |
| Next Project | …idk |

I support #ConsiderCollabs! Help save Scratch's unshared projects bug before it's too late
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Matjam02 wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

A new project has been added to the Phase 1 slate, which will be directed and written by @boom2ratz.
I lost it btw, ill just rewrite that chunk….
Anyway can i know what phase one is?
I Recommend having 6 projects in phase one
That's sad, but hopefully you'll be able to remember. Yeah, I'm aiming for around 6-10. Also, do you mean what the projects are, or what the phase in general is about? (Like how MCU Phase 4 is about the multiverse.)

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile