Discuss Scratch

matey1234
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft & Microsoft | Discussion

harry-qwe wrote:

We'll they just made a ‘Minecraft windows ten edition’ Abd about updates i don;t know if any of you play PE but the PE players just got a great update from MOJANG
Fixed

Mojang still develops the game, but Microsoft owns the rights to Minecraft.

| Artist | Gamer | Roleplayer | Weirdo | Lazy |

ilovemymom789
Scratcher
6 posts

<<TRUE> and <FALSE >>
Borderterrieroscar
New to Scratch
5 posts

I don't understand my update gave me accicia wood and planks and all that stuff in creative, but no saplings of leaves and I have looked everywhere but there are no Accicia trees or forests?!?! Someone help, I do not understand!!!
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Borderterrieroscar wrote:

I don't understand my update gave me accicia wood and planks and all that stuff in creative, but no saplings of leaves and I have looked everywhere but there are no Accicia trees or forests?!?! Someone help, I do not understand!!!
That's because you aren't in a biome that gives acacia wood. Also, creative gives you unlimited resources of any kind (with a few exceptions). By the way, this is the wrong topic. Better post this stuff in the Official Minecraft Topic.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
Diamond-Redstone
Scratcher
12 posts

Da Redstone!
Diamond-Redstone
Scratcher
12 posts

jji10 wrote:

That's because you aren't in a biome that gives acacia wood. Also, creative gives you unlimited resources of any kind (with a few exceptions). By the way, this is the wrong topic. Better post this stuff in the Official Minecraft Topic.
Ya, It's vey rare that you find acacia biomes.
Diamond-Redstone
Scratcher
12 posts

Diamond-Redstone wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Ya, It's vey rare that you find acacia biomes. Kinda has the desert-y kind of grass.
packjack100
Scratcher
58 posts

I love minecraft! my favorit server is playsg (playsg.net or .org or .com) my ign is packjack100!

PC Specs:
GPU: GTX 1060
CPU: Ryzen 5 1500x
PSU: Corair 550w
Storage: 2TB Seagate
Case: Corsair SPEC-01
Motherboard: MSI Tomahawk

cowman33
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ok, remember, this forum is for discussing Microsoft and Minecraft, not just Minecraft in general. There is the Minecraft Official Topic on scratch if you want to discuss anything about the game .
MSPA
Scratcher
1000+ posts

It's fine.
That's all I have to say.

BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Really, it's not like Minecraft is ceasing to be on other systems. It's just that Microsoft gets a small advantage when it comes to marketing and whatnot.

iamunknown2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMP

| My website | Using Geany | A Christian | Running Ubuntu MATE 14.04 with Flash 18.0 (release 0) | Search this with quotation marks on Google to view my posts: “ellipsepostpianolizard” (some posts may not show up) |

Moving on from Scratch? Learn Python/a scripting language (e.g Perl, JavaScript), then move on to a C derivative
Zatsune_Miku_19
Scratcher
100+ posts

Anybody planning to get Microsoft Office 2016? If you are, follow this link here If you are. Warning, if you click on the link it might automatically take £79.99 out of you're parent's bank accounts and automatically download it to your computers.
TheHiddenSword
Scratcher
9 posts

me personally, I'm okay with it now, but knowing Microsoft, I'm scared about what they will do the game.
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Most of the stuff against Microsoft page 6 and before is total poop.

My signature is kumquat proof.
But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
“Well, no. 1024 Killerbytes make a Murderbyte.” -MegaByteCorporations
“I hate out of context quotes.” -Me
“I hate it when Cubeupload breaks.” -Also me
vrope1
Scratcher
98 posts

harry-qwe wrote:

We'll they just made a ‘Minecraft windows ten edition’ Abd about updates i don;t know if any of you play PE but the PE players just got a great update from MICROSOFT

tried to download minecraft windows 10 edition only to discover that i need a “windows account”, plus, the only reason there is a windows 10 edition is that windows 10 cant run java which means if you want to play a game that needs java (most games do) you need a windows 10 edition. this is why i am now using the ubuntu os which is much better and is also free.

i am a fan of far lands or bust! are you? check out the far lands or bust forum at: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/218642/
vrope1
Scratcher
98 posts

TheHiddenSword wrote:

me personally, I'm okay with it now, but knowing Microsoft, I'm scared about what they will do the game.

same here. im worried that they will make us pay for updates

i am a fan of far lands or bust! are you? check out the far lands or bust forum at: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/218642/
matey1234
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vrope1 wrote:

harry-qwe wrote:

We'll they just made a ‘Minecraft windows ten edition’ Abd about updates i don;t know if any of you play PE but the PE players just got a great update from MICROSOFT

tried to download minecraft windows 10 edition only to discover that i need a “windows account”, plus, the only reason there is a windows 10 edition is that windows 10 cant run java which means if you want to play a game that needs java (most games do) you need a windows 10 edition. this is why i am now using the ubuntu os which is much better and is also free.
No.

windows 10 can run java.

I use windows 10 and run java perfectly fine.
Also, windows 10 is free too. I agree though, windows 10 isnt the best OS ever.. it's poorly designed.

Last edited by matey1234 (March 5, 2016 11:12:07)

| Artist | Gamer | Roleplayer | Weirdo | Lazy |

peppermintpatty5
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vrope1 wrote:

harry-qwe wrote:

-snip-

Correction, Windows 10 does support Java and Minecraft is one of the few games that uses Java. Mojang has even started porting Minecraft with the necessary runtimes.

#BringBackDiscuss
auracuno
Scratcher
37 posts

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

astro-mechanic wrote:

ShellyDavid2003 wrote:

I WANT NOTCH BACK!
I HOPE MICROSOFT DOES NOT ADD ANY SCARIER MOBS!!!!!
BTW Bill Gates does not work for Microsoft anymore.
(Proof: My brother told me.)
Notch didn't work on Minecraft anyway.
Microsoft doesn't develop Minecraft.
Bill Gates never worked for Microsoft. He was the CEO until he stepped down but he kept most of the company.
Uhhhh that's not true at all.

Too late, they already added a freaking guardian (TO ME ITS KREEAPY)

Plus, to add to the creepy mobs, In minecraft story mode (a side game)
They have this huge wither called the witherstorm. Its really scary when it jumps out on you out of nowhere. Ugh, MICROSOFT!!

But nonetheless, I like MC story mode alot, ive even made fanart, if you can beleive that 0-0

Last edited by auracuno (March 18, 2016 18:53:42)