500+ posts

Minecraft & Microsoft | Discussion

matey1234 wrote:

riscool wrote:

Microsoft arnt creative enouth to own minecraft
Well, they do own Minecraft
But mojang still works on it.

Steam: natemonster321
Youtube: TheUltimateMaleFan Can I haz Internets?~Can I haz huggles?
A kumquat ate my rainbow.
iamunknown2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

natemonster321 wrote:

matey1234 wrote:

riscool wrote:

Microsoft arnt creative enouth to own minecraft
Well, they do own Minecraft
But mojang still works on it.
Unlike what happened to PvZ2 after EA bought PopCap. *shivers*

| My website | Using Geany | A Christian | Running Ubuntu MATE 14.04 with Flash 18.0 (release 0) | Search this with quotation marks on Google to view my posts: “ellipsepostpianolizard” (some posts may not show up) |

Moving on from Scratch? Learn Python/a scripting language (e.g Perl, JavaScript), then move on to a C derivative
iamunknown2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SpaceKid11 wrote:

DeltaDragon wrote:

Iditaroid wrote:

Why do people keep making a big deal about this?
Lets see…

Donating will NOT be allowed on severs, shutting down Hive, MCSG, MinePlex, basically every single server, killing 90% of the games player base

You can no longer NOT make money off of YouTube with it, killing the games entire advertisement base, especially people the Bajan Canadian, Captainsparklez, Antvenom (is he still relevant?), Yogscast (Do they still play the game?), SkyDoesMinecraft, and many other big YouTubers.

They will favor the X-BOX version of the games to even PC, where most of their player base is.

Most of the player base is actually in the Pocket Edition. The PC edition has sold the least units at at least 16 million. The Pocket Edition has sold around 24 million.
That is, with iPhone and Android platforms combined (approx. 10 million each)

| My website | Using Geany | A Christian | Running Ubuntu MATE 14.04 with Flash 18.0 (release 0) | Search this with quotation marks on Google to view my posts: “ellipsepostpianolizard” (some posts may not show up) |

Moving on from Scratch? Learn Python/a scripting language (e.g Perl, JavaScript), then move on to a C derivative
iamunknown2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

codered56 wrote:

mojang already did some bad business practices *cough* server donations are illegal *cough*
But that's nothing compared to EA (charged twice for game? Well, too bad, because you're banned from your account!)

iamunknown2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

natemonster321 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

iamunknown2 wrote:

awesomegaming101 wrote:

They are doing more updates to Pocket Edition because when Microsoft bought Mojang i was in 0.9.5 and suddenly it updated to 0.10.0
Yep. Finally… ENDERMEN in PE!
___
(•_•)
|__|
| |

Give me redstone, or give me death.
I see what you referenced there, Super Doom.
Clever wordplay.
Redstone = Liberty.

coder778
Scratcher
17 posts

ShamelessSnores wrote:

Can't wait…
Would you like to buy the animal DLC for $1
How about the ability to break blocks DLC for $10
How about the ability to save your world DLC for only $99.99
Yippee
You watch too much minebox

Go Bum Rush a Cow
Go Eat All The Potatoes
Never Question Chuck Norris
Steal all the Colas
Sleep.
Eat.
Dancing Rhydon.
Catch all the Pokermans
Call me lalaballs
coder778
Scratcher
17 posts

by the way, dont worry. the Xbox thing was a sales pitch, they wouldnt control mc bcuz that waould make everybdy go HATEHATEHATE on their website, and the on ly change ive seen in minecraft since the buy was the COPPA realms thing. so stop worrying ur butts off about something that wont happen

Go Bum Rush a Cow
Go Eat All The Potatoes
Never Question Chuck Norris
Steal all the Colas
Sleep.
Eat.
Dancing Rhydon.
Catch all the Pokermans
Call me lalaballs
DavidPhillips
Scratcher
51 posts

natemonster321
Scratcher
500+ posts

DavidPhillips wrote:

your profile pic is so true. /offtopic false
Idk why people are making such a big deal. All microsoft did so far was put in a COPPA thing, which is a good thing. Mojang still develops Minecraft. Microsoft only pitches ideas and stuff

i think

Steam: natemonster321
Youtube: TheUltimateMaleFan Can I haz Internets?~Can I haz huggles?
A kumquat ate my rainbow.
iamunknown2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

natemonster321 wrote:

DavidPhillips wrote:

your profile pic is so true. /offtopic false
Idk why people are making such a big deal. All microsoft did so far was put in a COPPA thing, which is a good thing. Mojang still develops Minecraft. Microsoft only pitches ideas and stuff

i think
COPPA basically means that no kids are allowed to go on Minecraft servers, which means no more 11 year old h4XX0rZ. I say it's a good thing!l

iamunknown2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

coder778 wrote:

by the way, dont worry. the Xbox thing was a sales pitch, they wouldnt control mc bcuz that waould make everybdy go HATEHATEHATE on their website, and the on ly change ive seen in minecraft since the buy was the COPPA realms thing. so stop worrying ur butts off about something that wont happen
They already did some other things (e.g Anti-Linux Best Buy propaganda) that made the whole geek community go crazy.

GigaChampion
New to Scratch
45 posts

Due to my natural hatred for Microsoft, I think they are going to completely mess up Minecraft.

I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens.

-Some History Guy
rasberryjay
Scratcher
26 posts

minecraft was ok,then became curupt. nocth couldent deal with it anymore. so he sent it off to the most evil compony in the world. notch made a choice.
rjscratcher5
Scratcher
50 posts

it was for the money

Last edited by rjscratcher5 (April 4, 2015 15:51:43)

Hey, I`m rjscratcher5! I want to tell you a secret! I usually get bored when I click ‘create’. please check out my frends:

Side note: this has info from 10/16/2015
The_Scratch_Squad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rjscratcher5 wrote:

it was for the money
Sigh… Money money money…

REMEMBER! Clicky That Sticky AND Read it Carefully before making new topics.
Get the Worlds Fails on Math!!!
matey1234
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The_Scratch_Squad wrote:

rjscratcher5 wrote:

it was for the money
Sigh… Money money money…
Ah…

Money…

Notch made enough of it already… he didn't need to sell it….

| Artist | Gamer | Roleplayer | Weirdo | Lazy |

iamunknown2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rasberryjay wrote:

minecraft was ok,then became curupt. nocth couldent deal with it anymore. so he sent it off to the most evil compony in the world. notch made a choice.
I don't think it was corrupt. I'm pretty sure that it was a nice game; the only problem were the annoying 8-year-old “h4xx0rz” on Minecraft servers.

Zeusking19
Scratcher
500+ posts

I should put it out there that COPPA is a widely accepted legal process, it's not just Minecraft that implement it.

iamunknown2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Zeusking19 wrote:

I should put it out there that COPPA is a widely accepted legal process, it's not just Minecraft that implement it.

How ‘bout Twitter?
Still, as long as they aren’t giving out their personal information, they are free to annoy us with their h4xx1|\|g 5ki1120r2.