Discuss Scratch

DarthVader4Life
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Increase the reply limit.

styrofoamlizard07 wrote:

I haven't heard of the reply limit, what will it do exactly? id prefer if there weren't a limit honestly
The reply limit is only for studios. After about 25 replies, I think that it prevents anyone from replying to it. It got merged, so I don't think it'll be removed.

Be Moist Also, here's a helpful link to Ocular
I am DV4L, Erector of Text Walls, Typer of Long Posts, Creator of Mini-mod posts
The kumquats have eaten this line, so I have to have a new way to repel them.
Had a bad day or are feeling bored? Watch this to make your day better in an interesting way.
Do you think you've been banned unfairly? Then you'd be wrong. The ST aren't children, so quit acting like they are.
DarthVader4Life
Scratcher
1000+ posts

B several
U bombs
M in my
P bathroom

I am DV4L, Erector of Text Walls, Typer of Long Posts, Creator of Mini-mod posts
Had a bad day or are feeling bored? Watch this to make your day better in an interesting way.
Do you think you've been banned unfairly? Then you'd be wrong. The ST aren't children, so quit acting like they are.
LivingArt
Scratcher
100+ posts

i support now- i rp a bit, and it would be difficult to keep studios organized when they have lots of comments for continuing previous rps.

sadly, the update is coming soon so there is a low chance of this actually being implemented.

↠LivingArt↞

↟ bisexual ↟ she/them ↟ blue queen ↟ indian ↟ artist ↟

| GWDFI | CAA | DAoS |

DarthVader4Life
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LivingArt wrote:

i support now- i rp a bit, and it would be difficult to keep studios organized when they have lots of comments for continuing previous rps.

sadly, the update is coming soon so there is a low chance of this actually being implemented.
So they can't change it after it comes out?

LivingArt
Scratcher
100+ posts

DarthVader4Life wrote:

LivingArt wrote:

they can, but im unsure that they will, because they added this limit knowing all the reasons they shouldnt have.

↠LivingArt↞

| GWDFI | CAA | DAoS |

DarthVader4Life
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LivingArt wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

LivingArt wrote:

they can, but im unsure that they will, because they added this limit knowing all the reasons they shouldnt have.
We still don't know all the reasons for it.

DarthVader4Life
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I can't wait for all the topics that'll ensue when people find out about the reply limit.

LivingArt
Scratcher
100+ posts

DarthVader4Life wrote:

I can't wait for all the topics that'll ensue when people find out about the reply limit.
i agree, a lot of people i chat with on scratch only got to know when i told them about the impossible studio, and they were mad-

↠LivingArt↞

| GWDFI | CAA | DAoS |

Marc92020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rejected
could tell already
the st is just like that

Marc92020
i do stuff

image updates whenever i check
DarthVader4Life
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marc92020 wrote:

rejected
could tell already
the st is just like that
You don't actually have the power to do or say that it's rejected. As far as I know, the only thing (and by thing, I mean suggestion about the reply limit) that is rejected is removing it. Even then, I'm not 100% sure it's rejected.

Marc92020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DarthVader4Life wrote:

Marc92020 wrote:

rejected
could tell already
the st is just like that
You don't actually have the power to do or say that it's rejected. As far as I know, the only thing (and by thing, I mean suggestion about the reply limit) that is rejected is removing it. Even then, I'm not 100% sure it's rejected.
read the second line

Marc92020
i do stuff

Marc92020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marc92020 wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

Marc92020 wrote:

rejected
could tell already
the st is just like that
read the second line
this is one of those suggestions that will get rejected.
i can just tell
wait
nvm
it wont
i hope
no reporting me
or criticising me
or you go to 1 reply jk

Marc92020
i do stuff

DarthVader4Life
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marc92020 wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

Marc92020 wrote:

rejected
could tell already
the st is just like that
read the second line
I read the entire thing already. There is no way to just “tell” whether or not a suggestion is rejected unless it's on TOLORS or one has memory of an older duplicate being rejected.

Last edited by DarthVader4Life (July 6, 2021 03:10:45)

Marc92020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DarthVader4Life wrote:

Marc92020 wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

Marc92020 wrote:

rejected
could tell already
the st is just like that
read the second line
I read the entire thing already. There is no way to just “tell” whether or not a suggestion is rejected unless it's on TOLORS or one has memory of an older duplicate being rejected.
okay now read my new post

Marc92020
i do stuff

DarthVader4Life
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marc92020 wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

-snip-
I did, I read it after my previous post was sent, but it doesn't change anything I said.

Last edited by DarthVader4Life (July 6, 2021 03:13:02)

Marc92020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DarthVader4Life wrote:

Marc92020 wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

-snip-
I did, I read it after my previous post was sent, but it doesn't change anything I said.
post that was my new one
—————————————————————————-
this is one of those suggestions that will get rejected.
i can just tell
wait
nvm
it wont
i hope
no reporting me
or criticising me
or you go to 1 reply jk

Marc92020
i do stuff

DarthVader4Life
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marc92020 wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

Marc92020 wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

-snip-
post that was my new one
-snip-
I know, that's the post I was talking about.

Marc92020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DarthVader4Life wrote:

Marc92020 wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

Marc92020 wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

-snip-
post that was my new one
-snip-
that post basically meant support this must me added

Marc92020
i do stuff

DarthVader4Life
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marc92020 wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

Marc92020 wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

Marc92020 wrote:

-snip-
post that was my new one
-snip-
That was a little too contradictory to connect the dots on. I recommend phrasing things to be more clear.

Anyways, how high do you think the reply limit should be?

Last edited by DarthVader4Life (July 6, 2021 03:22:29)

Marc92020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DarthVader4Life wrote:

Marc92020 wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

Marc92020 wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

Marc92020 wrote:

-snip-
post that was my new one
-snip-
That was a little too contradictory to connect the dots on. I recommend phrasing things to be more clear.

Anyways, how high do you think the reply limit should be?
idk honestly. but a lot higher than 25

Last edited by Marc92020 (July 6, 2021 03:23:50)

Marc92020
i do stuff