Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⁂The Night Wolf 2.0 / We're back!! / Open & ready for orders & wolves! / 10/10 Quality & Speed! / New Products! NOW: Animation and photo editing!⁂ [RSS Feed]
Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⁂The Night Wolf 2.0 / We're back!! / Open & ready for orders & wolves! / 10/10 Quality & Speed! / New Products! NOW: Animation and photo editing!⁂

78ch3 wrote:

Hey there! The USS is checking to see what services you are willing to offer to other shops.
If you have anything to offer to the USS community, please register a perk at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/475518/?page=1#post-4782997 and fill in the form. Thanks for being apart of the USS, we hope to see great things from you in the future.

cs4233117 wrote:

Hey there! The SCA is checking to see what services you are willing to offer to other shops.
If you have anything to offer to the SCA community, please register a perk at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/5257769/ and fill in the form. Thanks for being apart of the SCA, we hope to see great things from you in the future.
Apart is two things not together, a part is a part of something

e

Check out qhatushoop!
“Like Photoshop for your words.”
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⁂The Night Wolf 2.0 / We're back!! / Open & ready for orders & wolves! / 10/10 Quality & Speed! / New Products! NOW: Animation and photo editing!⁂

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Hey there! The USS is checking to see what services you are willing to offer to other shops.
If you have anything to offer to the USS community, please register a perk at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/475518/?page=1#post-4782997 and fill in the form. Thanks for being apart of the USS, we hope to see great things from you in the future.

cs4233117 wrote:

Hey there! The SCA is checking to see what services you are willing to offer to other shops.
If you have anything to offer to the SCA community, please register a perk at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/5257769/ and fill in the form. Thanks for being apart of the SCA, we hope to see great things from you in the future.
Apart is two things not together, a part is a part of something

lol

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
NILL_GAMES10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop Name :The smiley shop 2.0
Owner Username : NILL_GAMES10
Benfits On your side : Advertisment
Benfits On our side : Advertisment and i will reccomend you if an order doesnt go well
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/524663/?page=1#post-5380593
Shop Banner : https://u.cubeupload.com/Oooof/hithere.gif
Why Partnering with us? : to get my shop more popular
How Many Staff in shop? : 1 (As of now)
Other Details?: im in the SCA
The Night Wolf Banner: https://u.cubeupload.com/Albraa60/NightWolf.png

I've moved accounts. Go to my new account here.
Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NILL_GAMES10 wrote:

Shop Name :The smiley shop 2.0
Owner Username : NILL_GAMES10
Benfits On your side : Advertisment
Benfits On our side : Advertisment and i will reccomend you if an order doesnt go well
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/524663/?page=1#post-5380593
Shop Banner : https://u.cubeupload.com/Oooof/hithere.gif
Why Partnering with us? : to get my shop more popular
How Many Staff in shop? : 1 (As of now)
Other Details?: im in the SCA
The Night Wolf Banner: https://u.cubeupload.com/Albraa60/NightWolf.png
Accepted

e

Check out qhatushoop!
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Leave / Break Form
Do You Want To Leave Or Take a Break? : Break/Leave
Username : cs4233117
Postion : Something lol
Start Date : Errm most of July~
End Date : August
Will You Come Back (pls yes..pls yes..) : YES

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

Leave / Break Form
Do You Want To Leave Or Take a Break? : Break/Leave
Username : cs4233117
Postion : Something lol
Start Date : Errm most of July~
End Date : August
Will You Come Back (pls yes..pls yes..) : YES
Aight, I'll try to remember that

e

Check out qhatushoop!
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Please post in this thread by July 12 to inform us that your shop is still active and/or that it wishes to remain in the federation. Failure to do so may result in removal.

7500+ posts (19th)
SeMcCarthy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

airplanedodge wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

-Snip
Vector or Bitmap?

Vector please.

Is my order close to completion?

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Hi, or rather bye, since your reading this after you read the main text. I don't know what else I shoud put here, so that's it.
oh, and it would be great if you check out my games like This or this or if you wan't to talk to an anoying robot then this is where you should go.

Image by clove- from Buzzy Bee Banners

Bye
-SeMccarthy1

P.S. It would be great if you followed me.
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Back

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
penguin2008
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump and hello everyone
Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

penguin2008 wrote:

bump and hello everyone
Hi!

e

Check out qhatushoop!
SeMcCarthy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

airplanedodge wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

-Snip
Vector or Bitmap?

Vector please.

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Hi, or rather bye, since your reading this after you read the main text. I don't know what else I shoud put here, so that's it.
oh, and it would be great if you check out my games like This or this or if you wan't to talk to an anoying robot then this is where you should go.

Bye
-SeMccarthy1

Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

e

Check out qhatushoop!
Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You do you, everybody
Nobody shall remember me
Remove any kind of credit that's related to my name
“Thanks to albraa60 for the banner!”
Albraa is not here
He is not happy
He is not angry
He is just sad
I'm just making projects
Forget me
I hate the garbage I used to make
This shop is not even active
I don't care
So do you
I just don't know why
I lost that excitement
When an order was placed
I don't get anything
I will make a new shop
And it will be my last dream
Thanks for everything.

~The worst guy on this planet.

Albraa60 is not here for you; he left the forums.

Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Albraa60 wrote:

You do you, everybody
Nobody shall remember me
Albraa is not here
He is not happy
He is not angry
He is just sad
I'm just making projects
Forget me
I don't care
So do you
I just don't know why
I lost that excitement
When an order was placed
I don't get anything
I will make a new shop
Thanks for everything.

You're not the worst! Also, most shops are inactive. It's summer, after all there aren't really lots of Scratchers to order, after all.
also I might be moving accs soon

e

Check out qhatushoop!
SeMcCarthy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

airplanedodge wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

-Snip
Vector or Bitmap?

Vector please.

Bye
-SeMccarthy1

Albraa60
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

Albraa60 wrote:

You do you, everybody
Nobody shall remember me
Albraa is not here
He is not happy
He is not angry
He is just sad
I'm just making projects
Forget me
I don't care
So do you
I just don't know why
I lost that excitement
When an order was placed
I don't get anything
I will make a new shop
Thanks for everything.

You're not the worst! Also, most shops are inactive. It's summer, after all there aren't really lots of Scratchers to order, after all.
also I might be moving accs soon
Well, yeah that's true…I've been assembling tanks the whole summer… and I did not use scratch for 2 months.

Albraa60 is not here for you; he left the forums.

SeMcCarthy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

airplanedodge wrote:

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

-Snip
Vector or Bitmap?

Vector please.

bump
bump
bump

Bye
-SeMccarthy1

han614698
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop Name : The Mockup Gathering
Owner Username : han614698
Benfits On your side : Advertising my shop
Benfits On our side : Advertising your shop
Shop Link : https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/5454676/
Shop Banner : https://u.cubeupload.com/l_m/g1.png
Why Partnering with us? : so we can advertise each other
How Many Staff in shop? : 4
Other Details?: nope

<Scratch Wikian | Forum Helper | 6000+ Posts>

Credit to -gge for the icons in my signature | I condensed all this code into five lines using [p] tags, idk why

madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hi, Could you please put up the Lightning Shops banner up (We were partners of the former Nightwolf)

Open for orders!

Click the image.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⁂The Night Wolf 2.0 / We're back!! / Open & ready for orders & wolves! / 10/10 Quality & Speed! / New Products! NOW: Animation and photo editing!⁂ [RSS Feed]