Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⛵️☁️ᴛʜᴇᴀǫᴜᴀsʜᴏᴘ☁️⛵️ | ⛵️>>> ☁️⛵️ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀ sʜᴀʀᴋ!!!☁️⛵️ ☁️⛵️now ☁️⛵️hiring☁️⛵ɴᴇᴡ!! ᴇᴍᴏᴊɪs |☁️⛵ ᴀ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ☁️⛵ [RSS Feed]
lor3512
Scratcher
100+ posts

⛵️☁️ᴛʜᴇᴀǫᴜᴀsʜᴏᴘ☁️⛵️ | ⛵️>>> ☁️⛵️ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀ sʜᴀʀᴋ!!!☁️⛵️ ☁️⛵️now ☁️⛵️hiring☁️⛵ɴᴇᴡ!! ᴇᴍᴏᴊɪs |☁️⛵ ᴀ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ☁️⛵

-AquaCodes- wrote:

-AquaCodes- wrote:

lor3512 wrote:

Hi -AquaCodes- Could you make me a new banner?

Big text: The Corner Shop
Small Medium Text: Inspired by TagStyle2

Could you make it clickable? link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/516875
Taken will be done today or tomarrow

Your Order Has Been Completed You Get A Total Of 6 Banners!

[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/516875][img]https://u.cubeupload.com/AquaCodes/CornerShop.png[/img][/url]

https://u.cubeupload.com/AquaCodes/CornerShop1.png

https://u.cubeupload.com/AquaCodes/CornerShop2.png

https://u.cubeupload.com/AquaCodes/CornerShop3.png

https://u.cubeupload.com/AquaCodes/CornerShop4.png

https://u.cubeupload.com/AquaCodes/CornerShop5.png
Please rate my work 1-10 1 being the worst 10 being the best

10/10

Thanks to AquaCodes for the banner

Vaibhs11
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⛵️☁️ᴛʜᴇᴀǫᴜᴀsʜᴏᴘ☁️⛵️ | ⛵️>>> ☁️⛵️ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀ sʜᴀʀᴋ!!!☁️⛵️ ☁️⛵️now ☁️⛵️hiring☁️⛵ɴᴇᴡ!! ᴇᴍᴏᴊɪs |☁️⛵ ᴀ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ☁️⛵

cs4233117 wrote:

Link: https://u.cubeupload.com/cs4233117/BANNER.jpg

oh no, signature shrunk it again

8.1/10 a bit larger than I thought. But does the job. The shrinking part is not your problem

Last edited by Vaibhs11 (June 1, 2021 07:12:30)

cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vaibhs11 wrote:

oh no, signature shrunk it again

8.1/10 a bit larger than I thought. But does the job. The shrinking part is not your problem
Not sure how to fix it-

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

My ~Application~
What program do you use to make graphics?: Canva usually. Other websites maybe depending on the order.
How active are you on scratch (1-10) Btw 10 Being on 24/7: 8/10. I’m very active but not 24/7
Do you use a website like cube upload?: No, I usually put the customer’s order in a scratch project unless they tell me not to. I can get it if you want though
Did you follow the topic?: Yep!
Did you ever have any experience with shops?: I’m in multiple right now and I’m very active in all of them

Generation 7: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Highlight + CTRL + Shift + Down

-AquaCodes-
Scratcher
100+ posts

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

My ~Application~
What program do you use to make graphics?: Canva usually. Other websites maybe depending on the order.
How active are you on scratch (1-10) Btw 10 Being on 24/7: 8/10. I’m very active but not 24/7
Do you use a website like cube upload?: No, I usually put the customer’s order in a scratch project unless they tell me not to. I can get it if you want though
Did you ever have any experience with shops?: I’m in multiple right now and I’m very active in all of them
accepted! please sign up for cubeupload.com when you got a chance. Your job as a staff you hold activity checks (See bottom) if theres a lot of untaken orders you quote them and tell the staff, and you do orders. Here is the bbcode for your first task please copy and paste this message and delete the usernames once they message here. (Notify them on there profile)
[center][quote][color=red][big][b]Activity Check[/big][/b]
[color=grey]Please respond (If you don't respond you can lose your job) [b]NILL_GAMES10[/b] [b]GrilledCheeseBurrito[/b] [b]Lolmander[/b] [b]cs4233117[/b] (Names will erase after you respound)[/quote][/center][/color][/b]
Activity Check
Please respond (If you don't respond you can lose your job) NILL_GAMES10 GrilledCheeseBurrito Lolmander cs4233117 (Names will erase after you respound)
if you don't want this possition and just be a regular staff I can give it to someone else

Last edited by -AquaCodes- (June 1, 2021 18:41:34)

cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-AquaCodes- wrote:

Activity Check
Please respond (If you don't respond you can lose your job) NILL_GAMES10 GrilledCheeseBurrito Lolmander cs4233117 (Names will erase after you respound)
if you don't want this possition and just be a regular staff I can give it to someone else
HERE

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

-AquaCodes- wrote:

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

My ~Application~
accepted! please sign up for cubeupload.com when you got a chance. Your job as a staff you hold activity checks (See bottom) if theres a lot of untaken orders you quote them and tell the staff, and you do orders. Here is the bbcode for your first task please copy and paste this message and delete the usernames once they message here. (Notify them on there profile)
[center][quote][color=red][big][b]Activity Check[/big][/b]
[color=grey]Please respond (If you don't respond you can lose your job) [b]NILL_GAMES10[/b] [b]GrilledCheeseBurrito[/b] [b]Lolmander[/b] [b]cs4233117[/b] (Names will erase after you respound)[/quote][/center][/color][/b]
Activity Check
Sure, I’ll take it. If you don’t mind, can you also let me take orders? I can do both :)

Last edited by PeriwinkleVibes (June 1, 2021 20:15:32)

Generation 7: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

Activity Check

cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aqua u on?

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
-AquaCodes-
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

Aqua u on?
I am on now

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Activity Check
cs4 comented

cs4233117 wrote:

-AquaCodes- wrote:

Activity Check
HERE
Sorry cs4 for doing a activity check 2 times in arow I just wanted to remind everyone else thats a staff that theres a activity check your safe :)

Last edited by -AquaCodes- (June 2, 2021 15:14:00)

cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-AquaCodes- wrote:

cs4233117 wrote:

~snip~
I am on now
xD Also when you say cs4, when I say it it sounds like c4_ xD

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
-AquaCodes-
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

-AquaCodes- wrote:

cs4233117 wrote:

~snip~
I am on now
xD Also when you say cs4, when I say it it sounds like c4_ xD
So what you wanna ask me

NILL_GAMES10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

-AquaCodes- wrote:

Activity Check
HERE
HERE

I've moved accounts. Go to my new account here.
PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

Activity Check
Please respond (If you don't respond you can lose your job) GrilledCheeseBurrito Lolmander (Names will erase after you respound)

GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Break form
1. Why are you leaving (optional): I work in too many shops
2. Will you come back? Please yes I am desperate: no
3. How long will you be: N/A

Last edited by GrilledCheeseBurrito (June 2, 2021 16:53:37)

This is my signature. it comes after anything I post! you can make your own here!

-AquaCodes-
Scratcher
100+ posts

GrilledCheeseBurrito wrote:

Break form
1. Why are you leaving (optional): now
Grilled cheese left 2 times lol

GrilledCheeseBurrito
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-AquaCodes- wrote:

Break form
for real this time i'm in too many shops

This is my signature. it comes after anything I post! you can make your own here!

-AquaCodes-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-AquaCodes- wrote:

Break form
for real this time i'm in too many shops
-_-

-MyNewAccount-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

do you do intros??

cami ~ she-her
Raise a glass to freedom, something they can never take away, no matter what they tell you. • John Laurens

-AquaCodes-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-MyNewAccount- wrote:

do you do intros??
no but we do mostly everything else!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⛵️☁️ᴛʜᴇᴀǫᴜᴀsʜᴏᴘ☁️⛵️ | ⛵️>>> ☁️⛵️ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀ sʜᴀʀᴋ!!!☁️⛵️ ☁️⛵️now ☁️⛵️hiring☁️⛵ɴᴇᴡ!! ᴇᴍᴏᴊɪs |☁️⛵ ᴀ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ☁️⛵ [RSS Feed]