Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⛵️☁️ᴛʜᴇᴀǫᴜᴀsʜᴏᴘ☁️⛵️ | ⛵️>>> ☁️⛵️ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀ sʜᴀʀᴋ!!!☁️⛵️ ☁️⛵️now ☁️⛵️hiring☁️⛵ɴᴇᴡ!! ᴇᴍᴏᴊɪs |☁️⛵ ᴀ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ☁️⛵ [RSS Feed]
lor3512
Scratcher
100+ posts

⛵️☁️ᴛʜᴇᴀǫᴜᴀsʜᴏᴘ☁️⛵️ | ⛵️>>> ☁️⛵️ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀ sʜᴀʀᴋ!!!☁️⛵️ ☁️⛵️now ☁️⛵️hiring☁️⛵ɴᴇᴡ!! ᴇᴍᴏᴊɪs |☁️⛵ ᴀ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ☁️⛵

Leave/Resignation Form
Username: lor3512
Position: Developer
Reason (unless personal): School tasks
When will you be back: I will be back in two or three days

Thanks to AquaCodes for the banner

-AquaCodes-
Scratcher
100+ posts

⛵️☁️ᴛʜᴇᴀǫᴜᴀsʜᴏᴘ☁️⛵️ | ⛵️>>> ☁️⛵️ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀ sʜᴀʀᴋ!!!☁️⛵️ ☁️⛵️now ☁️⛵️hiring☁️⛵ɴᴇᴡ!! ᴇᴍᴏᴊɪs |☁️⛵ ᴀ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ☁️⛵

jask82006 wrote:

-AquaCodes- wrote:

jask82006 wrote:

Partner form

Shop link https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/514164/
Shop banner https://u.cubeupload.com/jask82006/3e6c5b88d668ea4a48bbde.jpg
Accepted once you meet these guildlines
You have to have alteast 3 partners and (willl make exeception if you get 2 and I will be your 3rd)
You have to have atleast one order

You have to be owner
also but why aren't you using the banner your only using the text? (signature)

Hi, all the conditions are fulfilled now, 2 orders completed, 2 partners
k added

lor3512 wrote:

Leave/Resignation Form
Username: lor3512
Position: Developer
Reason (unless personal): School tasks
When will you be back: I will be back in two or three days
Your a staff????

-AquaCodes- wrote:

I am making it where if I ever get tired of these banners I will make it where I got new banners

Last edited by -AquaCodes- (May 18, 2021 19:22:49)

hoopydoodle1029
Scratcher
100+ posts

do you do intros???

when I receive [Joke v]
say [What did the buffalo say to his son?]
say [Byson]:)
I have a dog. He is fat. Just trust me.

Highlight this and then press Ctrl Shift down arrow to see the rest

Play a real Platformer HERE

The End Goodbye
9cjames1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Mart gives the owner a coupon for a free item on the items section. The owner may give this coupon may give it to anyone working at THIS store. It expires on 5/20/2021. Use the code: OAOQOUOAO. If you do not have permission from the owner to use this coupon please don't use it.

© 2020 Scratch Mart Corporation
-AquaCodes-
Scratcher
100+ posts

hoopydoodle1029 wrote:

do you do intros???
no

cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey @-AquaCodes- the SCA moved check mt siggy.

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
-AquaCodes-
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump OMG I AM USING A UNCUSTOM BUMP WHATS GONNA HAPPEND LOLOLOL

-AquaCodes-
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

CherryWaffles
Scratcher
47 posts

Can you please change the name of the topic? (It should be spelled finish, NOT finnish)

forever
Have fun playing my projects!
end
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CherryWaffles wrote:

Can you please change the name of the topic? (It should be spelled finish, NOT finnish)
Look: finnished

ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀ sʜᴀʀᴋ!!!

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
Uviferous
Scratcher
100+ posts

When comparing, don't use a word like then, which is used for storytelling. use the word “than,” and it would make more sense. Also, Finnish is the word used for someone from Finland. you should consider changing that to “Finish.” that's all!

when spelling fixed :: hat events
say [you're welcome!] for (3) seconds :: looks

I make games, I think

go here to see my shop, I offer custom blocks!

go here for my development group, Swift Games.

UviferousTest
Uviferous_Tutor

I exist, I think. I'm not sure. It's been a while since the order of the red star took over aether, so my memory is a bit fuzzy.
Uviferous
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

CherryWaffles wrote:

Look: finnished

ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀ sʜᴀʀᴋ!!!

we will finish your orders faster than a shark!

I make games, I think

go here to see my shop, I offer custom blocks!

go here for my development group, Swift Games.

UviferousTest
Uviferous_Tutor

I exist, I think. I'm not sure. It's been a while since the order of the red star took over aether, so my memory is a bit fuzzy.
-AquaCodes-
Scratcher
100+ posts

my oh my this forum is flooded with the corrections to my title wow

-AquaCodes-
Scratcher
100+ posts

AquaCodes Emoji

Creepy Smile Emoji

Heart Emoji

Last edited by -AquaCodes- (May 21, 2021 15:41:26)

Vaibhs11
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I can't find the order form
-AquaCodes-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vaibhs11 wrote:

There isn't one

Vaibhs11
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-AquaCodes- wrote:

Vaibhs11 wrote:

There isn't one
???
Freestyle form?
-AquaCodes-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vaibhs11 wrote:

-AquaCodes- wrote:

Vaibhs11 wrote:

There isn't one
???
Freestyle form?
Yeah?

-AquaCodes-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Announcement
To gain loyal customers we are restricting some things but nonthing will change but you can not use bundles or Emojis Or Image Hosting, Multiple orders or quantities can affect if your not a member. How to be a member? You have to have ordered at least once and filled out this forum,
1. How many times have you ordered? 2. Will you order again here? 3. Did you follow this topic? 4. Other Being a member means you can have orders faster more quanity and multiple orders and unlock everything member exclusive! So why not? Member Badge
List Of Members
-AquaCodes-
00ff00

-AquaCodes-
Scratcher
100+ posts

I am just testing something
-AquaCodes- emoji kit
Some custom emojis for the forums.
Happy
Sad
Mad
Disgusted
Fear
Other

Note:
You can use these emojis anywhere, but please give me credit. I worked hard on them, and I would appreciate some support

More emojis soon!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⛵️☁️ᴛʜᴇᴀǫᴜᴀsʜᴏᴘ☁️⛵️ | ⛵️>>> ☁️⛵️ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀ sʜᴀʀᴋ!!!☁️⛵️ ☁️⛵️now ☁️⛵️hiring☁️⛵ɴᴇᴡ!! ᴇᴍᴏᴊɪs |☁️⛵ ᴀ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ☁️⛵ [RSS Feed]