Scratcher
500+ posts

Vengeance ⧫ a story

pooferella wrote:

liraz would totally be a dragonfruit-

lmao yess

what would the prince be??

edit: 20 PHROOGS YES

Last edited by SunsetArtist1 (April 22, 2021 01:05:17)

hi did you know that you’re a really amazing and valid human being??

I’ve moved to @opportunity- :]
-tvrtles
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance ⧫ a story

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

pooferella wrote:

lmao yess

This prince dude Yes, I shall forever call him that even though he has a name could be a lemon. Sour at first, but I feel like he has potential and could make some sweet lemonade. (Yes, sorry, horrible metaphor)

Last edited by -tvrtles (April 22, 2021 01:06:26)

SunsetArtist1
Scratcher
500+ posts

Vengeance ⧫ a story

-tvrtles wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

pooferella wrote:

lmao yess

This prince dude Yes, I shall forever call him that even though he has a name could be a lemon. Sour at first, but I feel like he has potential and could make some sweet lemonade. (Yes, sorry, horrible metaphor)

yes prince dude is queen :00

when life gives prince dude make princeamade (or something else quirky)
oh wow who wants princeamade for breakfast?? with crowflakes and faarity marshmallows??

edit: also just noticed I have 500+ posts uwu

Last edited by SunsetArtist1 (April 22, 2021 01:10:15)

--galaxi--
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance ⧫ a story

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

pooferella wrote:

lmao yess

oh wow who wants princeamade for breakfast?? with crowflakes and faarity marshmallows??

oooo ooo me

"Now, please tell me you've each brought a change of clothes and you're not questing in your pajamas. AGAIN." - Boo, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes

#EmbersInTheSnowSyndrome #OfficialCrowstalker #YouNeverKnowWithCrow!
-Airor-
Scratcher
78 posts

Vengeance ⧫ a story

--galaxi-- wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

pooferella wrote:

lmao yess

oooo ooo me
I want some as well!!

Air
she/her
artist
tween
I actually have no idea what to put here.

#YouNeverKnowWithCrow #EitSSyndrome #CrowStalker
pooferella
Scratcher
50 posts

Vengeance ⧫ a story

-Airor- wrote:

--galaxi-- wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

pooferella wrote:

lmao yess

oooo ooo me
I want some as well!!
pooferella
Scratcher
50 posts

Vengeance ⧫ a story

pooferella wrote:

-Airor- wrote:

--galaxi-- wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

pooferella wrote:

lmao yess

oooo ooo me
I want some as well!!
wait me too im hoongry
SunsetArtist1
Scratcher
500+ posts

Vengeance ⧫ a story

pooferella wrote:

pooferella wrote:

-Airor- wrote:

--galaxi-- wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

pooferella wrote:

lmao yess

oooo ooo me
I want some as well!!
wait me too im hoongry

oKaY

wOuLd YoU LiKe To HeLp MaKe SoMe

Last edited by SunsetArtist1 (April 22, 2021 01:27:22)

atlase_
Scratcher
68 posts

Vengeance ⧫ a story

queenbrita wrote:

atlase_ wrote:

table of contents
please help i don’t know how to do this part if you know please tell me sorry

I think you say "*chapter number*"

So for chapter 3 it would be chapter 3

And I think to get the url you right-click the date at the top of the post and click “copy link address” and then paste it.

You'll have to press quote to see the code in here lol
TJANKS THANK YoU SO MUCH

this is an old acc

jus forward stuff to @innki idk
atlase_
Scratcher
68 posts

Vengeance ⧫ a story

━━━━━━━━━━━━━.⋅ ⧫ ⋅.━━━━━━━━━━━━━
⧫ Chapter 4: Relentless Remembrances ⧫
ALL CREDITS TO SAIIAWAY (CROW) ON TH!!

10 years ago

Liraz Damira was seventeen years old when her father was announced dead on the battlefield. They had found the pocket watch he wore, its glass dome shattered and the hands of the small golden clock frozen in time as if it were desperate to never let go of the last breath he had given. It was gifted to Liraz during the funeral, though she did as much as slip the golden chains into the pocket of her coat and walk away, leaving the rest of the gathering in awkward silence.

Many thought her to be vibrant and beautiful at a young age, but it seemed as if her father’s death had been a switch to the light within her. It was as if she had lost years of her life in a single moment.

It didn’t take long for Liraz to move from her birth country, however, mysteriously disappearing to the small village of Ludia in the kingdom of Arusite. Her father, Sir Atreadian, had owned a small estate in the hillsides, and Liraz Damira took silent refuge inside of the small town.

That was all that Elior Underwood had heard about the strange woman who had locked herself up in the silent house on the hill. It had been vacant for ten years until she appeared without a single word, the only evidence of her residence being the candlelight shining in its windows.

He watched those windows from the foot of his shop, where he could see the hauntingly warm glow flood past the frail and ugly curtains. He could not help but feel a strange pull toward her as he watched the candlelight flicker out up on the hill, and he finally set down the cold cup of tea on the brick outcropping of his shop’s windowsill.

It was as if he knew Liraz Damira although she was someone he had never seen before.

“What do you think she’s like?” Elior was startled by the voice of his younger sister, who had quietly snuck up on him, a patch of fabric and a needle in her hands. The shop’s door was swinging open, light from inside casting itself down the crooked steps where he stood.

“Who?” he asked dumbly, flushing slightly as if observing the ruined house was a crime. He turned around, his back to the quiet street to see Dristi standing in the light of a lantern that hung above the door.

“You’re a peabrain,” she spoke, promptly stabbing the needle she held into the cloth. There were already a series of holes in the cheap scrap, and Elior quickly snatched the material from her hands.

“I’m not a peabrain,” he argued, setting the ruined fabric down next to his half empty teacup. “I just don’t want to deal with your nagging questions.”

Dristi huffed and dropped down to the cobblestone steps that led to their shop, her dress fluttering out around her. Strands of her long red hair flickered across her face at the hefty exhale of air. “But aren’t you interested too?” she pestered, looking up at her older brother before dropping her chin to her knees.

“Interested in what?” Elior asked with a laugh as he swallowed the urge to scold Dristi for sitting on the soiled floor.

“The girl. I heard she is my age. Do you think she’s lonely in that house?”

Elior glanced back at the windows, now dark as the candles were blown out. Liraz Damira had always closed the shutters around this time, and he mused over what kept her up so late into the night.

“I suppose so,” he replied hesitantly.

“And those curtains are ugly,” Dristi continued, wrinkling up her nose as she and her brother both stared over at the house, the building far too dark now for them to catch sight of the ugly floral fabric. “We should make her new ones.”

“There are probably dozens of curtains in that house,” Elior protested. “I doubt we have the supplies to even replace half of them. And that’s only if she’s paying us.”

Dristi scoffed and stood from the cobblestone, a cold autumn breeze lifting at the bows in her hair as she brushed down her skirt. “I never said we had to make all of them,” she said bluntly, rolling her eyes at Elior as if the solution was obvious. “We’ll just replace the ones that face our store window.”

He carried the heavy bundle of fabric in his arms with Dristi at his side, the large mahogany door looming in front of them. It was a richly dark red, but it felt too strong and majestic against the dusty bricks. Pale stone cobble edged up the whitewood porch, along with grey shutters that sat at each large window and pillars that weakly held the roof overhead.

Elior could feel the loud pounding of his heart against his chest. If Liraz Damira was Dristi’s age, that would mean she was seventeen. He wondered what it was like to be alone at such a young age. He was only eighteen—but he had Dristi. He had never known his parents, so it wasn’t like he could relate to her as much as he would’ve liked to.

“Do you think she’s an old hag who casts spells on crickets?” Dristi blurted, to which Elior quickly shushed her.

“Watch your mouth. You shouldn’t start rumors like that,” he scolded, but his heart jumped suddenly when the door in front of them was thrown open. To his horror, a small squeak of surprise sounded from his throat. Dristi slapped a hand over her mouth.

Liraz Damira stood in the doorway, not an ounce of question in her expression as if she had been expecting their visit all along. Her eyes landed immediately on Elior who did not dare to look away, though he was still shaking under the weight of the curtains. She had bright irises, the color of honey though darker, and her hair was a golden blonde as well. In the morning sunlight, it looked white.

“Are you here for the curtains?” she asked but didn’t wait for a reply. “Come inside.”

Liraz disappeared back inside without another word, the door creaking slightly on its hinges. Elior nervously looked over at Dristi, his heart pounding. It wasn’t that he was still scared, no, but it was because he felt that curious tug once more. He swore he had seen her before.

“You go in first,” Dristi said, her bottom lip stuck out as if such an expression would convince Elior to follow her orders. But he did so anyway, rather reluctantly, stepping past the doorway with the fabric still curled under his arms.

He wondered how Liraz had known about the curtains they had been making for the past week. Had Dristi told the townspeople about the gift, and it had somehow spread to this quiet estate? But there wasn’t any room for him to dig deeper into those thoughts as he took his first step into the large estate.

Elior had seen large houses before but being inside of the building itself made him feel oddly out of place from its regal-like architecture. For the entirety of their lives, he and Dristi had lived in the small one-room above their shop. A lot of the houses in Ludia were just like theirs, with an attic for a bedroom and curtains drawn across the corner for privacy. The fireplace was always situated down in the shop, so during the winter Elior and Dristi both moved their blankets to the wooden floor downstairs to avoid freezing.

But this large house seemed to have a fireplace in every corner, the arching doorways holding so many more hallways and rooms. How could anyone even begin to feel cold in a place like this?

Liraz gestured to the parlor door to their left without a single word, and Elior and Dristi followed her directions with their heads down as if they were afraid to be caught staring.

“Do you prefer tea or coffee?” Liraz asked as she lowered herself to the velvet cushions of the fire, her back to a large portrait of what Elior thought was her father.

“I’m not allowed to have either,” Dristi spoke up as she sat down as well, hands in her lap. Elior bit back his response, reminding himself that it wasn’t just the two of them.

At Dristi’s words, Elior swore he could feel Liraz’s eyes on him, and he felt his face grew hot. Did she think he was a sort of overprotective brother? But she was smiling, a teasing grin as he attempted to avoid looking at her by setting down the fabric atop the glass coffee table in the center of the room.

“And why’s that?” she asked.

“Oh, I can’t eat too much sugar,” Dristi responded a little too happy considering her answer. “I’ll get sick if I do.”

Elior expected Liraz to look shocked, or maybe give a sympathized “Aw,” in response, but all she did was say, “Then I’ll have to see if I have a pitcher of water somewhere nearby.”

“That’s alright.” Elior winced at how gawky his voice sounded as he moved to unravel the dark red fabric across the table. “We aren’t here to be pampered.” “But you are my guests.” Her smile looked almost annoyed now as he looked up once more to catch Liraz’s eye.

“…Then I suppose you can entertain my sister for now while I put up your curtains,” Elior said, though he was doubtful Liraz would let him simply meander off throughout her house.

“Of course. I’m sure the two of us will have a lovely time together,” Liraz responded to his surprise. Dristi nodded excitedly, her eyes straying to the worn lace tablecloths that adorned the furniture around them. Liraz gave one last teasing smile, as if she had many more reasons behind it that Elior could not figure out. “I can trust that you won’t go wandering.”

Last edited by atlase_ (April 22, 2021 03:09:18)

this is an old acc

SunsetArtist1
Scratcher
500+ posts

Vengeance ⧫ a story

*silently gawks for several minutes*

aksaososq this is great :00
seems like Liraz has more backstory hm

pooferella
Scratcher
50 posts

Vengeance ⧫ a story

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

that's her future husband isn't it-
SunsetArtist1
Scratcher
500+ posts

Vengeance ⧫ a story

pooferella wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

aksnaodjsos I wish ehehe

queenbrita
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance ⧫ a story

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

pooferella wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

aksnaodjsos I wish ehehe

Is there a rule against shipping two people as soon as they enter a story? because I do that all the time lol
SunsetArtist1
Scratcher
500+ posts

Vengeance ⧫ a story

queenbrita wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

pooferella wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

aksnaodjsos I wish ehehe

Is there a rule against shipping two people as soon as they enter a story? because I do that all the time lol

if there was,, there isn’t anymore c:<

-tvrtles
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance ⧫ a story

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

queenbrita wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

pooferella wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

aksnaodjsos I wish ehehe

Nope, because I did that right after chapter 1 XD
pooferella
Scratcher
50 posts

Vengeance ⧫ a story

-tvrtles wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

queenbrita wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

pooferella wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

aksnaodjsos I wish ehehe

but like, liraz is a widow in present time
and she's not married yet when she was 17
so i presume that Elior is her husband who later d*es
atlase_
Scratcher
68 posts

Vengeance ⧫ a story

pooferella wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

queenbrita wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

pooferella wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

aksnaodjsos I wish ehehe

woahh true

this is an old acc

--galaxi--
Scratcher
100+ posts

Vengeance ⧫ a story

atlase_ wrote:

pooferella wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

queenbrita wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

pooferella wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

aksnaodjsos I wish ehehe

woahh true
oml yes

"Now, please tell me you've each brought a change of clothes and you're not questing in your pajamas. AGAIN." - Boo, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes

#EmbersInTheSnowSyndrome #OfficialCrowstalker #YouNeverKnowWithCrow!
SunsetArtist1
Scratcher
500+ posts

Vengeance ⧫ a story

--galaxi-- wrote:

atlase_ wrote:

pooferella wrote:

-tvrtles wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

queenbrita wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

pooferella wrote:

SunsetArtist1 wrote:

aksnaodjsos I wish ehehe

woahh true
oml yes

that’s a good theory :00
but I think that she would have only been engaged, about to be married soon. just guessing