Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️ [RSS Feed]
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

madcoding1 wrote:

Can someone give me any ideas on how to advertise this?

You can create a “Requests” topic and describe the shop there. You could also advertise your shop in your projects. You might also partner up with some well-known shops for your shop to be advertised there* and you could also order advertisements from shops that offer them. :-)

*Some shops have requirements for partnerships and might run activity checks for partners. Make sure to read the terms.

Last edited by SaitamaGTOPM (Feb. 13, 2021 00:49:43)

saitama - argentinian - she/her

i like playing videogames and coding and eating good food

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
fanaticoolguy
Scratcher
65 posts

⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️

madcoding1 wrote:

Ok, But

fanaticoolguy wrote:

I will volunteer, if nobody else will.
You are ist right?
Well, actually that's why I volunteered, in case anyone puts in an order in an Asian Timezone.
Or if more Asian time workers enrolled, however, itc another co-manager should also be enrolled, in North American time.

Last edited by fanaticoolguy (Feb. 13, 2021 05:03:53)

madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

fanaticoolguy wrote:

madcoding1 wrote:

Ok, But

fanaticoolguy wrote:

I will volunteer, if nobody else will.
You are ist right?
Well, actually that's why I volunteered, in case anyone puts in an order in an Asian Timezone.
Or if more Asian time workers enrolled, however, itc another co-manager should also be enrolled, in North American time.
Ok, I will, actually I was going to hire you if you were ist because I soon will not be available in the morning, so I'll do that.

Open for orders!

Click the image.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

madcoding1 wrote:

Can someone give me any ideas on how to advertise this?

You can create a “Requests” topic and describe the shop there. You could also advertise your shop in your projects. You might also partner up with some well-known shops for your shop to be advertised there* and you could also order advertisements from shops that offer them. :-)

*Some shops have requirements for partnerships and might run activity checks for partners. Make sure to read the terms.
Ok, Thanks, I will do all of them.

Open for orders!

Click the image.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

Adn1936 wrote:

Username: Adn1936
Shop: The Coding Oven!
Will you put our banner up if we do yours? Yes.
Shop Banner (if any): https://app.photobucket.com/u/CatCentral/p/9e35ef7c-6dd4-4ee0-b73e-ca1d366c77ce

Sorry, just got to this, I will add you. Thanks for partnering with us!

Open for orders!

Click the image.
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

fanaticoolguy wrote:

I apologise for the lateness.

madcoding1 wrote:

fanaticoolguy wrote:

fanaticoolguy wrote:

Is it OK if I made an order here, despite being a worker?
If it is,
Username: @Fanaticoolguy
Item Wanted: Interior of a house in a medieval village (I'll give the specifics if allowed)
Due Date: ASAP
Notification: Profile, though posting it here would work as well.
A medieval house with a Table, wooden walls, torches, 4 chairs with the table, and a separate small room with just a bed, a torch and a banner.
This might be a big project, which is why I didn't give a deadline.
Please do put this on the lowest priority.

Ok, do you want this in pixel art or normal art?
Pixel.

I have The Dining room done, here is the link:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/487944073/editor/

Open for orders!

Click the image.
0-0--
Scratcher
34 posts

i can rn i can tomarrow at 2 or 3 dont know
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

0-0-- wrote:

i can rn i can tomarrow at 2 or 3 dont know
Sorry, but that is a job strike and a report. Don't do it again or you will be laid off.
Thanks,
madcoding1

Last edited by madcoding1 (Feb. 14, 2021 22:26:59)

Open for orders!

Click the image.
0-0--
Scratcher
34 posts

dont do what i mite git in troble for this plz i cant do stuff like this ok my mom mite get mad and i do pre made stuff
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

Carf

Last edited by madcoding1 (Feb. 14, 2021 22:34:27)

Open for orders!

Click the image.
0-0--
Scratcher
34 posts

i oly acive 1 hour a day stop therting me it scratch not a job
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

0-0-- wrote:

I am not threatening you, please stay calm, as I don't mean to frighten you, I am not talking about you being inactive (that is okay), but please don't spam.
Thanks,
madcoding1

Open for orders!

Click the image.
0-0--
Scratcher
34 posts

ok
madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

0-0-- wrote:

dont do what i mite git in troble for this plz i cant do stuff like this ok my mom mite get mad and i do pre made stuff
It was about the spam, please don't.

Open for orders!

Click the image.
TheStrange13
Scratcher
74 posts

madcoding1 wrote:

0-0-- wrote:

I am not threatening you, please stay calm, as I don't mean to frighten you, I am not talking about you being inactive (that is okay), but please don't spam.
Thanks,
madcoding1
Well, about the inactive thing. I'm doing schoolwork at the same time so please go light on me.

madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheStrange13 wrote:

madcoding1 wrote:

0-0-- wrote:

Thanks,
madcoding1
Well, about the inactive thing. I'm doing schoolwork at the same time so please go light on me.

I'm confused, but you are allowed to be inactive, I was responding to the spam.

Open for orders!

Click the image.
TheStrange13
Scratcher
74 posts

madcoding1 wrote:

TheStrange13 wrote:

madcoding1 wrote:

0-0-- wrote:

Thanks,
madcoding1

I'm confused, but you are allowed to be inactive, I was responding to the spam.
ok

madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

0-0-- wrote:

ok
Sorry, I responded my quote to the wrong thing.

Open for orders!

Click the image.
TheStrange13
Scratcher
74 posts

Also, about the motto of the shop, did you copy it from Doordash? (I'm not saying its wrong or anything I'm just asking.)

madcoding1
Scratcher
500+ posts

fanaticoolguy wrote:

fanaticoolguy wrote:

Is it OK if I made an order here, despite being a worker?
If it is,
Username: @Fanaticoolguy
Item Wanted: Interior of a house in a medieval village (I'll give the specifics if allowed)
Due Date: ASAP
Notification: Profile, though posting it here would work as well.
A medieval house with a Table, wooden walls, torches, 4 chairs with the table, and a separate small room with just a bed, a torch and a banner.
This might be a big project, which is why I didn't give a deadline.
Please do put this on the lowest priority.

Your order is finished:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/487944073/
If there is anything you want to change, tell me here or in my profile.
Please leave a review.

Open for orders!

Click the image.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡️The ⚡Lightning⚡ Shop™⚡ "All your needs in a flash" [OPEN FOR ORDERS, HIRING!] ⚡️GET A FREE FOLLOW WHEN YOU JOIN OUR SHOP!⚡️ SELLING EVERYTHING⚡️HIRING⚡️ [RSS Feed]